TERA Environmental Consultants Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Fun, Exciting, Knowledgable & New Adventures
Field Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 10, 2016
Pros: Meet great people, good money, travel alot and see new places
Cons: 12 hrs a day and 7 days a week for 21 days out, then 4 days home to back to repeating cycle for 3 years... while trying to have a family...
Over all I would like to go off in some good & bad ways, but since I am on a tight schedule with my 1 year old son I have barely anytime these days. This company was 1 of the best companies to work for until they were bought out by a different American firm... then all went down hill with people relations to job security... they lost everything we all worked hard to get where the company was. I had a great time but in the end was not worth the hassle or drama it had become.
Large diverse firm but no room to grow without a degree.
Contracts Administration Assistant (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 3, 2012
Pros: flexible, fun co-workers
Cons: mainly language barriers
For the most part this was an enjoyable company to work for. There were some issues with language barriers as some of the managers etc. were Russian and were unable to communicate very well. I learned a lot about contract law while I was there and about how WCB works etc. I have insurance experience so I was able to bring that with me.