Tentnology – Creator of Amazing Space seeks Control Freak!
Based in Surrey, BC, Canada, our multi-award winning company is a champion in fabric structure technology and the tent manufacturing industry. Successful and progressive, we sell to customers all over the world!
Competitive salary and benefits package are open to negotiation and will depend on experience and qualifications. We care about our employees' health! Free YMCA membership is available to employees following successful completion of 3-month probationary period.
Reporting directly to the VP Sales and Marketing, you will work as a Sales Coordinator and be part of a dynamic team. Your work day will be spent following up on orders received from the sales staff, processing and documenting transactions, converting orders in our ERP system, ensuring accuracy of orders, and coordinating with the sales, production, shipping, and accounting department to ensure all orders are produced and delivered according to our capacity and customer needs.
With over 35 years of talent and experience, we are:
- Globally recognized
- Diversified and competitive
- Influential business leader
- ISO 9001:2000 certified
- Socially and environmentally conscientious
- An outstanding team that continually proves “the whole is greater than the sum of its parts”
- Organized and meticulous with details
- A critical thinker who can evaluate and select appropriate solutions
- Able to excel under pressure with frequent interruptions
- Confident in managing and prioritizing your work load
- Comfortable working with a range of personalities
- Competent in following procedures
- Driven by challenges and high expectations
- Fluent in spoken and written English - additional languages are assets
Our wish list:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Complex problem solving and coordination skills
- Ability to accurately discern customer needs in a timely manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of production and processing
- CRM Software experience
- ERP/Visual Manufacturing an asset
- University or College Degree in Operations Management, Business or Communications
Why our current coordinator loves working at Tentnology:
Erica Fiendell, Sales Executive/ Coordinator, 3 years at Tentnology
“Tentnology is a work environment that is always interesting! I love being part of such a dynamic company, and always feel empowered to be a self-starter, problem solver and innovator within my own positions. Tentnology encourages collaboration among the team as a whole and involves everyone in its successes – it is the antithesis of a punch in/punch out kind of work environment.
Equally important to me, I love my team. Tentnology is home to some of the best colleagues I have ever had and is a space where I feel like I’m among family, not just working acquaintances.”
How to apply:
If you are the right person to join our team, please personally draft a custom cover letter stating why you want to become our Sales & Operations Coordinator and email it to us with your resume.