Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of seamless steel and welded pipe products and associated services to oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries, with production, distribution and service capabilities in key markets worldwide.
We are currently seeking Millwrights (Journeyman or Apprentice) for our Nisku, Alberta location.
This position is located in a machine shop environment. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of hydraulics and will need to do CNC Lathe troubleshooting. Electrical knowledge will be an asset.
Compensation and Benefits package:
- Rates will depend on education and experience
- Night shift premiums available
- Full benefit coverage including medical, dental, life insurance etc. (employer paid)
- Pension and RSP (employer paid)
- 3 weeks vacation
- 40 hours of personal time off Fitness subsidy
All employees are required to undergo medical, drug and alcohol testing.
Rotating Shift (Dupont 28 day schedule)
If your skill set matches our requirements, please forward your resume with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.