Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of seamless steel and welded pipe products and associated services to oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries, with production, distribution and service capabilities in key markets worldwide.
We are currently seeking Labourers (Swage and Phosphate), Shipping/Receiving, and Shop Helpers for our Nisku, Alberta location.
This position is an entry level position that is located in a machine shop environment.
Compensation and Benefits package:
- Night shift premiums available
- Full benefit coverage including medical, dental, life insurance etc. (employer paid)
- Pension and RSP (employer paid)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 40 hours of personal time off
- Fitness subsidy
All employees are required to undergo medical, drug and alcohol testing.
Rotating shifts (Dupont 28 day schedule)
Specific Maintenance Activities:
- Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and waxing floors
- Removing scraps, dirt, heavy debris, and other refuse
- Emptying waste containers
- Moving equipment, and supplies
- Performing routine maintenance jobs and repairs
- Being able to work with minimal supervision
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive tasks, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling
- Able to handle heavy loads, job is physically demanding
If your skill set matches our requirements, please forward your resume with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.