Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of seamless steel and welded pipe products and associated services to oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries, with production, distribution and service capabilities in key markets worldwide.
We are currently seeking Labourers, Shop Helpers, and CNC Lathe Machine Operators for our Nisku, Alberta location.
This position is located in a machine shop environment.
Compensation and Benefits package:
- Shift premiums available, paid for an additional 4 hours if entire shift worked
- Full benefit coverage including medical, dental, life insurance etc. (employer paid)
- Pension and RSP (employer paid)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 40 or 36 hours of personal time off depending on the shift
- Fitness subsidy
All employees are required to undergo medical, drug and alcohol testing.
Will be moving to the Dupont 28 day rotating schedule in the new year.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Repetitive tasks, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling
- Able to handle heavy loads, job is physically demanding
If your skill set matches our requirements, please forward your resume with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.