Tenaris is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of seamless steel and welded pipe products and associated services to oil and gas, energy and mechanical industries, with production, distribution and service capabilities in key markets worldwide.
We are currently seeking CNC Lathe Machine Operators for our Nisku, Alberta location.
The candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Execute change over and set up of the machine
- Perform lathe operation
- Perform premium threads on pipes or couplings
- Carry out end deburring
- Perform chip cleaning
- Change machine tools
- Assist with machine lock outs and tag outs and does operative maintenance (cooling fluid, machine adjustments, etc.)
- Update information in the tracking systems.
Compensation and Benefits package:
- Rates start at $25.00 per hour
- Shift premiums available
- Full benefit coverage including medical, dental, life insurance etc. (employer paid)
- Pension and RSP (employer paid)
- 3 weeks vacation
- 40 hours of personal time off
All employees are required to undergo medical, drug and alcohol testing.
Will be moving to the Dupont 28 day rotating schedule in the new year.
If your skill set matches our requirements, please forward your resume with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.