TEMENOS

TEMENOS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It is just a great place to work.
Business Analyst - Pre Sales (Former Employee), Geneva, SwitzerlandSeptember 3, 2014
Required hard work, intelligence and commitment to work here. I have work as a system implementer and and as pre-sales consultant there and it was one of the best times I had.
A unique place to learn T24
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), ChennaiAugust 12, 2014
Unlimited learning of a an outstanding core banking product with good work/life balance.Exclusively worked in Payments and related verticals in both core and local development.
T24 junior Technical Consultant
T24 Junior Technical COnsultant (Former Employee), Chennai, IndiaJune 4, 2014
Temenos was the first company in my career. I had worked 3 years in Nihilent. I have learned much in T24 technical and functional modules. I have been sent for onsite client support to Saudi Hollandi Bank (One of the key client for Temenos). I have proven my hard work and dedicated responsibility while working in temenos.
Productive & Fun @ work with balanced professional + Personal life
Software Engineer, Testing (Current Employee), ChennaiMay 21, 2014
Productive & Fun @ work with balanced professional + Personal life
Good Company to Work
System Engineer (Former Employee), ChennaiMarch 30, 2014
Employee benefits are good and nice place to work.
Such a good Banking product based company.
Good Working Environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee), TNMarch 12, 2014
I have good work environment in Temenos and i can learn T24 product very well.
Product based, well settled over their rivals among Banking
Technical Consultant (Current Employee), ChennaiOctober 10, 2013
Pros: good managers
Cons: long hours
A typical day starts with the starting work phrase, Learning about managing along with people of various scenarios, Management quality is always high among them as they see what's the best for the company's development. Co-workers are such talented people with proper moto which focus on their product development and enhancement. The hardest part? With – more... proper dedication, hardest part would turn into the easiest part. Most enjoying part is the work culture, when people take care of each other, work as well as having a good time around, comes with proper dedication! – less
To pursue a challenging position as a JAVA Developer
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 26, 2013
To pursue a challenging position as a JAVA Developer where I can utilize and enhance my knowledge to work towards meeting the challenges of the real-time projects
Good work place
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Chennai, TNAugust 4, 2013
Pros: core banking domain
Temenos has a good banking software in TCB quite suitable to the medium and large size banks across geographical regions with various local currencies. The product is designed to accommodate a more global solution that covers majority of the local requirements.
Great Non Profit Organization
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 20, 2013
Pros: free lunch, good spiritual guidance, fun place
Cons: enormous work load
 Process all monetary donations using the ACS system for tithe and offering ensuring that every donor receives his or her end of the year statement for tax credits.
 Process weekly, monthly, and end of the year report in the ACS system.
 Deposit checks via remote deposit, also process debit cards using authorize.net.
 Process all accounts payable – more... and inputting all vendor information using the QuickBooks system.
 Responsible for processing checks weekly for payment of contract employees for all three entities.
 Responsible for 1099 for all contract employees.
 Maintained all vendor and contract employee files for all three entities.
 Responsible for all HHSP/HUD/HGAC grant files and reports. – less
A company with good products but changing management
Senior Business Consultant (Former Employee), Taipei and ShanghaiJanuary 16, 2013
Temenos has a good banking software quite suitable to small and medium size banks across geographical regions with various local currencies. The product is designed to accommodate local requirements, and it has proven that it is really good at that. We always work in multi-cultural teams, which is amazing. The company offers various learning resources – more... and we could explore new grounds if we like.

The changing nature of the management is a bit annoying. It gets worse as the Europe is suffering from the economy downturn. It is, however, considerably fine for people in implementation. Projects are always independent of the top management. – less