We are looking for an outstanding User Interface / Experience Designer to join our Product Management Team. In this role, the User Interface / Experience Designer will work with the Product Managers, Engineers and Customers to create an intuitive and cohesive look, feel and overall user experience for our products. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter and excellent communicator who possesses a passion for great user experience and the ability to achieve it.
TemboSocial is a leader in social software for the enterprise. We want a talented UI/UX Designer to help us continuously innovate and revamp our products to keep us at the top of the market. If you are ready to use your experience and creativity to this company to the next level, please apply (local candidates only).*
- Work closely with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers to create simple, easy to use software.
- Brainstorm, research, wireframe, design and refine user experiences – all within specified product requirements and deadlines.
- Architect and perform usability sessions with key stakeholders and customers to get feedback.
- Deliverables include wireframes, workflow diagrams, interactive mockups and prototypes.
- 3+ years of experience designing user experiences and interaction design for rich interactive Web applications for the consumer or enterprise
- Exceptional user interface and experience design skills and an understanding of user-centered design disciplines and principals, as well as an eye for subtle detail.
- The ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex user design issues into clean, understandable solutions.
- Candidate must flourish in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are critical to success among this company of talented individuals.
- Show an online portfolio of recent UI and UX work with a focus on displaying of data/information. Also important to see cross platform examples (PC, Mobile, Tablet)