Amazing company to work for in every aspect
Representative (Former Employee) – Burnaby, BC – 24 April 2016
- a typical day at work would include a "huddle" (meeting) at the beginning of each day , talking to customers and educating them on the services, setting up installation dates, checking address availability, solving issues addressed, completing tasks sent by "Order Entry," lunch break, selling services.
- I learned to multitask under pressure, how to deal with customers over the phone in a professional manner, book customers and sell products, gain knowledge on Telus TV, Phone and Internet services, learn about new changes within the company extremely fast as it was constantly changing.
- Management was amazing! They made sure to make us feel like we could be ourselves and be comfortable as long as we did our job and achieved the goals they set for us as individuals and as a team. They taught us to build each other up and acknowledged everything that went on, especially the good.
- Coworkers worked extremely hard. We were all a family but we worked everyday in "competition" to get us more focused on reaching our goals. Everyone was so sweet and caring and I still consider them my family.
-Nothing was hard about this job. The people and the environment made everything great,
- Working with a team we called Family.