TELUS Communications Employee Review

View all TELUS Communications reviews

An amazing place to start and build a career
Learning Specialist Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 June 2014
You often hear of tech firms who lavish benefits on their employees and offer exciting challenges and growth while other, older corporations continue plodding along, doing the bare minimum to keep their employees engaged.

Not so with TELUS. From the first day of my employment to the very last, I felt that my workplace offered a fair, fun and exciting place to develop my professional and interpersonal skills.

Regrettably, like all long trips, this one too had to end in order for me to grow my career further.

Other TELUS Communications Employee Reviews

Great teamwork
Customer Systems Engineering Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 February 2018
Overall a great place to work. Great Management and teamwork.
The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with new problems/cases every day, but even if sometimes we found big technology challenges, we could always count on the support and collaboration of the team to succeed.
TELUS used to be good
Business Performance Leader (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 February 2018
I worked at TELUS for 10 years. It used to be a great place to work until they started the "Future is Friendly". That's when it went downhill and they re-orged to the point where it was a terrible place to work. No life balance, no recognition, no vacations and no salary increases. Just a bunch of people stabbing each other in the back with lies.

They lost that lovin' feeling....
Pros
Technology
Cons
Poor Work Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TELUS Communications. Our community is ready to answer.