Winnipeg based, Telpay is Canada's largest independent processor of electronic payments. Telpay makes it possible for businesses to electronically pay anyone, anytime, anywhere in Canada. Telpay is seeking a highly motivated, detail oriented individual to join our Trust/Finance team.
Job Requirements include:
- Previous experience working in an accounting environment; with preference given to those with experience in the banking or financial sector.
- Meticulous attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize technical applications which include accounting software and Excel spreadsheets to produce reports and reconciliations.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Post-secondary degree in Accounting or Business Administration and/or 3rd level CMA/CGA program.
Telpay offers a competitive salary, benefits package and excellent working conditions. Please forward your resume to.
298 Garry Street, Winnipeg, MB R3C 1H3
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.