NETWORK COORDINATOR (FIELD SERVICES COORDINATOR)
Responsible for Work Order Management and maintenance of all attendant files and databases; booking technicians and contractors for all install, repair, pre-fields, trouble calls, and all other work that field, NOC, SOC, and ROC techs, or Contractors might undertake. Tracks and monitors service levels, including day to day loading of techs and contractors. Develops, analyzes and reports on business metrics within the Network Operations Group. Acts as a control desk, performing a primary liaison function with maintenance contract customers who require direct access to the Network Operations group.
Verification of all contractor invoices against work order slips. Manages all contract and vendor relationships, and all that that entails, from the procurement process, through performance management, rate agreement compliance, and accounts payable.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
(Not all inclusive or applicable to all assignments)
1. Book, dispatch and track service orders and troubles. Direct workforce and contractors based on workload and customer requirements to ensure optimum loading.
2. Receive and handle work requests on a demand basis and dispatch techs as required.
3. Provide site access procedures.
4. Deal with external contractors, including maintaining contracts, service level agreements, accounts payable, quality management and escalation.
5. Ensures work slips, materials and technical resources are on site for service delivery date; Carrier facilities have been Provisioned -- Analyze Work Orders prior to start date to determine that all facilities are ready for assignment.
6. Verify order status (open, pending, complete, etc.).
7. Rescheduling resources as required due to delays.
8. Follow up with provisioning, customers and technical resources.
9. Collect all data for orders such as date completed, technician hours, travel and expenses to ensure order documentation is complete for reporting and invoicing purposes.
10. Receive, create, dispatch and finalize customer trouble reports.
11. Monitor and Track Personnel locations.
12. Prioritizes, reassigns and reschedules jobs, techs and due dates. Establishes mutually agreed upon solutions with internal and external customers. Escalates to management when necessary.
13. Receives, processes and schedules vacation, sick, leave of absences, etc, for techs.
14. Maintains site security procedures. ie ASSA key inventory, for internal employees as well as SBA.
15. Maintain history files of all active Orders and Projects.
16. Verify, approve and amend all billable trouble tickets, and works orders (time and charges for billable work); process spreadsheets for Billing department (for Contracted Maintenance customers).
17. Retrieve, analyze and adjust data reports for MTTR’s, outage times, monthly accomplishments and others reports at the discretion of the director.
18. Compile and maintain statistical data on Grade of Service, maintenance, and other data that may be required by the director from time to time.
19. Administer Westrac user profiles.
20. Administer Site databases.
21. Provide & maintain training documentation for Network Coordinator Team.
22. Provide training and leadership for Network Coordinator Team.
23. Liase with Contracted Maintenance customers.
24. Manage projects for Contracted Maintenance customers. ie Gov’t of BC, SBA Canada
25. Maintain & administer fleet database & services.
26. Provide backup support for NOC/Tech Analysts.
27. Performs other duties as required.
1. Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration with one year experience in a technical related support role OR High School Diploma with 2+ years experience in a technical related support role
2. Thorough knowledge of computer and database experience as specified in the posting.
3. Thorough knowledge of personal computers and various software applications.
4. General knowledge of Visio.
5. Ability to interpret data, provide customer solutions and understand applied technology.
6. Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making ability.
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
8. Excellent organizational skills.
9. Demonstrated ability to multitask.
10. Keyboarding skills 40 wpm.