TeleTech

TeleTech Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
stressful, depressing place to worlk
crs (Former Employee), sudbury, ONMarch 2, 2012
dealing with mostly upset customers, not allowed to disconnect bad calls, does not have good floor support,
Call Centre For Nissan
Ibound Customer Service (Current Employee), Orillia, OntarioFebruary 17, 2012
It is a call centre for Nissan for the United States. Bad work environment.
Had access to computers on break and lunch
Recovered Clients. Researched Customer Issues (Former Employee), Renfrew, On. CanadaJanuary 27, 2012
Pros: occasional free lunch
Cons: the pay was not that great.
Fellow CSR's become very close to each other and wonderful bonds were formed.
More often then not when a request came down from the Corp.Office to assist a client with an issue, the agent would do all the work and the Supervisors would put their name on it and receive the Kudos as well as promotions, and it happened all the time.
They closed our site – more... and took it Over Seas. Over 300 people lost their jobs. – less
fun place to work
customer service rep (Former Employee), orillia, ontarioJanuary 14, 2012
Pros: helping the customes with their problems
Cons: have to have angry customers that were not helped
teletech was a goood place to work with all the friendly staff and floor associates there and helpng the customers on the other side of the phone was great
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Former Employee), London, OntarioDecember 11, 2011
Pros: lots of career development provide to employees, lots of employee incentives, lots of team building efforts
Cons: non
I started as an CSR and within a very short time, I was promoted to Operations Supervisor. Teletech was "huge" on employee recognition, which can dictate a teams success or not! Great place to work
Overall satisfied
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Springfield MOAugust 26, 2014
Good company to work for. I overall enjoyed my experience there.
very negative workplace, very little actual concern for employees
CSR 1B (Current Employee), Morgantown, WVAugust 25, 2014
Pros: good salary and ok insurance
Cons: negative work environment
When I started in 2011 I was a customer service rep taking calls 8 hours a day. I moved into the "Nesting" area in 2013. The Nesting environment is very negative.
not much room for advancement
MSR (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 18, 2014
Pros: none that i could think of
Cons: no sick pay and had to work holidays
worked there for 3.5 years and felt like i was just a number in the system! A typical work day would consist of clocking in, and answering back to back calls until time to clock out. They made us raise our hands to ask to use the restroom and would close the shades on the windows when we had severe weather so we could not look out! There is no sick – more... pay for a regular call center employee, they wanted to let you know 3 days in advance if you were going to be calling in!!! They capped the MSR's at making $10.00 and hour and wouldn't give raises. – less
very productive and in depth training program
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2014
Pros: hours were good and they built a schedule around my homelife, and i worked from home
Cons: seasonal work
I learned patience, learned how to difuse irate customers, i really enjoyed the virtual work environment
Entry Level Job with Very Little Earning Opportunity
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Uniontown, PAAugust 18, 2014
Entry Level Job with Very Little Earning Opportunity. Direct manager was great, but the company as a whole often seemed to lack direction and didn't seem to value employees. Good experience right out of college though.
Great place to work with wonderful people.
AGENT, LEAD & WORKFORCE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Springfield, MOAugust 14, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, awesome management, good pay, hard but rewarding work.
Cons: benefits could have been better.
By far the most enjoyable place I have worked yet. The people working there is what kept me going. The job was interesting and not super repetitive. I would recommend working here.
Noted for accomplishments
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVAugust 14, 2014
It was an okay work place, staff was willing to work with you if you needed help.
Worst job of my life
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), MoundsvilleAugust 12, 2014
Closed now. Poorly treated by customers and micromanaged.
Not a great place to work for
Insurance sales and customer service (Former Employee), Niagara Falls, NYAugust 11, 2014
Cons: could never have a good day.
management was never there to help, coworkers were too much drama. Computers never worked properly.
busy work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVAugust 6, 2014
answer incoming calls, assist other reps on calls with any questions, upsell products, trouble shoot issues, go over billing questions, go over QAs. etc.
you are just a number
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hopkinsville, KYAugust 6, 2014
as long as you have no life outside of work then this job is great for you, the company looks at everyone as a number and could care less what you have going on in your personal life.
Productive and Fun work environment
Corporate Escalations Specialist (Former Employee), Hampton, VAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: meeting new people over the phone everyday
Cons: getting laid off
Fun work environment management was great, co workers team players
A company where one can learn and grow professionally
Gurgaon as Program Manager (Former Employee), GurgaonAugust 5, 2014
TeleTech Services India Private Limited provided business process outsourcing and telecom solutions in the Asia Pacific.
• Responsible for Operational efficiency, Service Delivery & managing performance on the shop floor for a major Telecom Giant in India(Airtel)
• Was pivotal in Launching & transitioning off-shore business operations
• Responsible – more... for the monthly Budget for the portfolio.
• Lead & maintain employee satisfaction & morale by using reward/recognition tools
• Strengthen the team by providing effective leadership, performance management, timely coaching & feedback & helping them acquire new talent, knowledge & skills – less
Job security depended on NPS scores, not job performance.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ennis TXAugust 4, 2014
NPS surveys not geared to particular employ. They were geared towards product and company as a whole. Therefore, if customer were dissatisfied with price my NPS score reflected a poor number and were held against the CSR that was assisting.
One star
Deposit Servicing Rep (Former Employee), springfield, moAugust 4, 2014
One star---they record you when you're taking phone calls with a camera in front of you, they don't properly train you, nd don't really care about you.

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more