TeleTech
1,067 reviews

TeleTech Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Positive work place with people who understand you.
French Tier 1 Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 4, 2012
Pros: cafeteria onsite, reasonable prices.
Cons: unless you live in clayton park, it's quite a commute to bayer's lake
As contact centres go, Teletech is one of the better employers I've worked with. Management is understanding and will work with their staff through issues.

With Teletech, you get your own locker, generally get your own desk, so there's no shuffling around or cubicle hunting from shift to shift.
review summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 24, 2012
If there was no outsourcing from other countries the people that are being delt with would be a little more understanding;
Co-works were a lot of fun to work with
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), London, ONApril 17, 2012
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: management weak
Great job. Management was weak.
Hours were perfect for me.
Bonuses were easy to get
Good Job experience with opportunities with-in, great people to work with
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 20, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: high turnover as per stress
I liked this position as it offered the opportunity to grow with-in the company and the option to choose lead roles. The people I worked with there are what really made my experience there as they are kind friendly.
A Place to learn lots
Sales / CSR (Current Employee), Orillia OntarioMarch 17, 2012
Fun Place - exciting. Sales... Lots to learn.... There is a small bonus structure
Different
Technical support agent (Former Employee), London ONMarch 12, 2012
Pros: compensation
Cons: employee relations, client attitudes
For a customer service based company it was okay, however, more thought should have gone into the employee selection pool, because immaturity was rampant among most individuals. Being among colleagues with only high-school education and fast-food experience was a challenging en-devour, especially when you are more accustomed to being around seasoned professionals. The training and support was alright. Help was there when you needed it.
Deteriorating Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sudbury, OntarioMarch 6, 2012
Pros: open door policy, flexibility with work schedule
Cons: little compensation, no job advancement, high turnover
Over the years the work atmosphere changed drastically from being a possible career choice with advancement opportunities to uncertainty in the workplace. There were cutbacks that create a volatile work environment and created high turnover. There is no stability at this company locally.
stressful, depressing place to worlk
crs (Former Employee), sudbury, ONMarch 2, 2012
dealing with mostly upset customers, not allowed to disconnect bad calls, does not have good floor support,
Call Centre For Nissan
Ibound Customer Service (Current Employee), Orillia, OntarioFebruary 17, 2012
It is a call centre for Nissan for the United States. Bad work environment.
Had access to computers on break and lunch
Recovered Clients. Researched Customer Issues (Former Employee), Renfrew, On. CanadaJanuary 27, 2012
Pros: occasional free lunch
Cons: the pay was not that great.
Fellow CSR's become very close to each other and wonderful bonds were formed.
More often then not when a request came down from the Corp.Office to assist a client with an issue, the agent would do all the work and the Supervisors would put their name on it and receive the Kudos as well as promotions, and it happened all the time.
They closed our site and took it Over Seas. Over 300 people lost their jobs.
fun place to work
customer service rep (Former Employee), orillia, ontarioJanuary 14, 2012
Pros: helping the customes with their problems
Cons: have to have angry customers that were not helped
teletech was a goood place to work with all the friendly staff and floor associates there and helpng the customers on the other side of the phone was great
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Former Employee), London, OntarioDecember 11, 2011
Pros: lots of career development provide to employees, lots of employee incentives, lots of team building efforts
Cons: non
I started as an CSR and within a very short time, I was promoted to Operations Supervisor. Teletech was "huge" on employee recognition, which can dictate a teams success or not! Great place to work
Fun Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lipa, 04AJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
I do have learned many things. Especially my trainer told me to trust myself because no one will trust me if I do not trust myself.
Teletech
Licnsed INsurance Agent (Current Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 21, 2015
They only care about themselves. They do have a few people that care about you. But you shouldn't have to fight to receive your money . and you should be able to bring a drs. note and know that your job s secure... I do know people who have been off work because of a medical situation where the dr said they could not come back for two weeks and they were fired for this. It is not right at all.
Push you through training
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: availability of positions
Cons: read review above
The location I worked at is closed now, but if you like good pay and great atmosphere, look elsewhere. You are timed when using restroom (they actually followed my girlfriend into the restroom). The trainers, not all of them, are mostly self-serving. They only care about their stats and personal life. Supervisors are mostly not available and finding a lead is almost impossible.
Productive and hardworking
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Greeley COJanuary 20, 2015
This place was very strict, and was a great company to work for
Better than nothing
German - English Technical Customer Service (Current Employee), Belfast, NIRJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: you have a desk
Cons: bonus is for newbies only
Take it good. It is better than nothing. You can come here without any qualification as soon as you can speak the required languages. No need of language certificate. You will be tested during the interview. It´s a good place to reconsider your life goals, if you don´t have any. If you have any, then accept this job as a money provider workplace.
Not a place for tenured agents who wish to apply there as newbies.
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Santa Rosa City, 04AJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: long hours, voluntary time offs
Not a very productive place for a tenured agent like me. The company might be great but the administration and the team leaders on the floor were not very nice on agents like me. It did not give me any growth at all.
great payand schedule, but poor management
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Kalispell, MTJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: pay, schedule, new skills
Cons: getting time off approved, poor management
I say Teletech is great for helping with school schedules and the pay is better, but the corporate culture and the culture between Teletech and their clients can be a little overwhelming. the management is sometimes spread too thin and some of the team managers aren't very good at their jobs. It used to be easier to get time off approved, but it is getting harder to getting approved these days. Training for new associates could be better and ongoing training still needs improvement for some associates for the the client our site was working for.
Fun Productive Workplace
Customer Service Help Desk/Technical Support (Former Employee), Fairfield, ALJanuary 15, 2015
Provided troubleshooting of network and server issues; proactively assisted with help desk duties, supporting printers, hardware, software and related technical issues. Maintained excellent customer service on special requirements and service issues, accommodating customer's special needs requests and needs. Monitored service quality; involved in daily contact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve problems. Reduced stress levels of customers by adopting a cooperative attitude and positive approach to every task and assignment. Actively tracked and followed up on trouble tickets, reducing average response time from three days to two hours.