TeleTech
1,323 reviews

TeleTech Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very poor management
Full-time customer service representative (Former Employee), amherst, nsSeptember 9, 2012
run very poorly, managed poorly....low employee morale
too many changes not enough notice, not considrate of emergemcy time off needed, co workers were awesome
Comfortable working place
Customer Service Representative/ Call center Agent (Former Employee), PhilippinesSeptember 7, 2012
Typical day would have to be always on the phone taking orders from clients

I learned here how to cater to customers need via phone wherein it's a little bit challenging especially if the customer is an irate one.

Management wise it was good

Co-workers are all great, helping each other out.

Hardest part is the office is far from where I live

Most enjoyable part is resolving issues and making a customer satisfied.
I found it a challenging and educational place to work.
Telesales / Websales Escalations Specialist (Former Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: there were bonuses for performance.
Cons: i can not htink of any.
• Escalation Specialist afforded me the uppermost resources to resolve difficult customer problems tactfully and effectively.
• Worked in Customer Care and Telesales Departments.
• Provided professional e-mail escalations support while handling telephone customers.
• Displayed fairness and flexibility with customer’s special request.
• Member of the Health and Safety committee.
• Maintained confidentiality.
• I received countless recognition awards for customer service. Weekly and Monthly quality reports were always favorable. Recognized for being solution minded and professional with clients.
Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orillia, ONAugust 26, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: long hours, not family oriented
A typical day at work is gathering items from the locker,logging on to the computer,getting systems uploaded to get ready for work. What I've learned is working as a team,pick up the pace faster on calls,also get sales in on mostly every call to get my stats up. The management was fine, getting your schedual changed was not fun because your stats compete with 200+ people on the floor.The hardest part of the job is keeping phone time down to 8 mins when dealing with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing a satisfied customer, getting there issues resolved, helping them out when they needed it.
I loved this job, my supervisors and my co-workers were awesome!
C.S.R. (Former Employee), Timmins, ONAugust 24, 2012
Pros: just a great place to work.
Cons: the salary wasn't great, not really a place to advance too far within the company.
I seemed to learn something new everyday. I was given leeway to be actually able to HELP the customers. You were given a sheet with times and days to pick from for your schedule. The more seniority you had the better chance of your pick being posted. My schedule was posted weeks in advance and you were allowed to switch with someone else if it didn't suit you. The schedule you received was for 3 months at a time.
My co-workers and my supervisors are some of the best people I have ever met.
It was a really fun place to work but also professional.
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sudbury ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: choice of hours
Was not difficult environment. Went back to school and from that could not fit both into schedule.
interesting
Cable Repair Agent (Former Employee), Orillia, ONJuly 25, 2012
Teletech was an interesting experience. The co-workers there were nice, and easy to get along with.
Fun Work Environment
ORDER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 12, 2012
Tele Tech has a fun work environment. Lots of bright light and has positive work environment.
Positive work place with people who understand you.
French Tier 1 Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 4, 2012
Pros: cafeteria onsite, reasonable prices.
Cons: unless you live in clayton park, it's quite a commute to bayer's lake
As contact centres go, Teletech is one of the better employers I've worked with. Management is understanding and will work with their staff through issues.

With Teletech, you get your own locker, generally get your own desk, so there's no shuffling around or cubicle hunting from shift to shift.
review summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 24, 2012
If there was no outsourcing from other countries the people that are being delt with would be a little more understanding;
Co-works were a lot of fun to work with
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), London, ONApril 17, 2012
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: management weak
Great job. Management was weak.
Hours were perfect for me.
Bonuses were easy to get
Good Job experience with opportunities with-in, great people to work with
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMarch 20, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: high turnover as per stress
I liked this position as it offered the opportunity to grow with-in the company and the option to choose lead roles. The people I worked with there are what really made my experience there as they are kind friendly.
A Place to learn lots
Sales / CSR (Current Employee), Orillia OntarioMarch 17, 2012
Fun Place - exciting. Sales... Lots to learn.... There is a small bonus structure
Different
Technical support agent (Former Employee), London ONMarch 12, 2012
Pros: compensation
Cons: employee relations, client attitudes
For a customer service based company it was okay, however, more thought should have gone into the employee selection pool, because immaturity was rampant among most individuals. Being among colleagues with only high-school education and fast-food experience was a challenging en-devour, especially when you are more accustomed to being around seasoned professionals. The training and support was alright. Help was there when you needed it.
Deteriorating Work Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sudbury, OntarioMarch 6, 2012
Pros: open door policy, flexibility with work schedule
Cons: little compensation, no job advancement, high turnover
Over the years the work atmosphere changed drastically from being a possible career choice with advancement opportunities to uncertainty in the workplace. There were cutbacks that create a volatile work environment and created high turnover. There is no stability at this company locally.
stressful, depressing place to worlk
crs (Former Employee), sudbury, ONMarch 2, 2012
dealing with mostly upset customers, not allowed to disconnect bad calls, does not have good floor support,
Call Centre For Nissan
Ibound Customer Service (Current Employee), Orillia, OntarioFebruary 17, 2012
It is a call centre for Nissan for the United States. Bad work environment.
Had access to computers on break and lunch
Recovered Clients. Researched Customer Issues (Former Employee), Renfrew, On. CanadaJanuary 27, 2012
Pros: occasional free lunch
Cons: the pay was not that great.
Fellow CSR's become very close to each other and wonderful bonds were formed.
More often then not when a request came down from the Corp.Office to assist a client with an issue, the agent would do all the work and the Supervisors would put their name on it and receive the Kudos as well as promotions, and it happened all the time.
They closed our site and took it Over Seas. Over 300 people lost their jobs.
fun place to work
customer service rep (Former Employee), orillia, ontarioJanuary 14, 2012
Pros: helping the customes with their problems
Cons: have to have angry customers that were not helped
teletech was a goood place to work with all the friendly staff and floor associates there and helpng the customers on the other side of the phone was great
Operations Manager
Operations Manager (Former Employee), London, OntarioDecember 11, 2011
Pros: lots of career development provide to employees, lots of employee incentives, lots of team building efforts
Cons: non
I started as an CSR and within a very short time, I was promoted to Operations Supervisor. Teletech was "huge" on employee recognition, which can dictate a teams success or not! Great place to work