TeleTech Employee Reviews

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orillia, ON22 July 2013
I love working at Tele Tech the people I work with are all great and there is a lot of advancement opportunities. I have had the opportunity to work in the training environment and interview for a leadership role. The only issue I ran in to is the pay cap.
Pros
Great people, performance bonus
Cons
Pay Cap
Overall low quality experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON13 March 2014
The company is mismanaged at a local level. They are a third party provider whose clients provide a lack of respect or dignity for its employees. Not generally a positive experience.
Pros
Gainful employment
Cons
Hours, job requirements, lack of communication, mismanagement.
I loved working with my coworkers
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON31 August 2013
In my job I assisted Supervisors in training, overseeing agents on the floor, working directly with management.

I answered calls, emails, voice mail, selling products and services to customers.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
hours ewere cut and then the comapny closed down
fast paced work environment
Billing specialist (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON20 October 2014
even though it was 12 hour days, the time went very quickly because it was so fast paced.
The management obviously cared about there employees. it was a very upbeat atmosphere
Pros
great hours and pay
Cons
the only challenge was when I couldn't solve customer issue
I found it a challenging and educational place to work.
Telesales / Websales Escalations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 September 2012
• Escalation Specialist afforded me the uppermost resources to resolve difficult customer problems tactfully and effectively.
• Worked in Customer Care and Telesales Departments.
• Provided professional e-mail escalations support while handling telephone customers.
• Displayed fairness and flexibility with customer’s special request.
• Member of the Health and Safety committee.
• Maintained confidentiality.
• I received countless recognition awards for customer service. Weekly and Monthly quality reports were always favorable. Recognized for being solution minded and professional with clients.
Pros
there were bonuses for performance.
Cons
i can not htink of any.
inbound customer service calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON23 September 2015
great place to work, loved the different shifts available. Super co-workers and supervisors, always willing to help with any problem.
Pros
having group/team meetings
Cons
public transit at the time was non-existent
Good Environment
Sprint/Nextel Business Care Representative (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON18 October 2012
Good Environment, Management was very friendly and great. Unfortunately, this place closed down as it was supporting a American business who pulled the contract.
Cons
moved to toronto
Not good
Tech, customer service  (Former Employee) –  London on23 July 2013
Tele Tech was a customer service call center, poor management poor life with family as the shifts changed to often, co-workers mostly good to be, the hardest part was going in to work, slow call days.
Pros
no pros
Cons
they shut down the site and put over 1000 people on the street
a day in call centre
customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON2 November 2015
i would go to work 15 mins early to open up all the programs and would take calls from incoming customers in regards to their accounts.
Productive and High pace Call Centre
Technical Support Trainer for HP (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON28 September 2015
I would normally arrive at work about 30 minutes or more prior to training classes. This allowed me to complete preparations for the day.
Pros
Meet a lot of people
first call centre
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  philippines30 July 2012
fun people great job nice experience... first time to talk with british people or customers and it is fun having conversation with them.
Pros
parties
Cons
salary
A decent first job
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON19 May 2014
a decent first job, however had to take on tasks outside of my job description and pay grade including taking supervisor calls and assisting in the training of new employees but was consistently looked over for promotions.
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Sm City Pampanga13 April 2014
I have to answer calls to perform Troubleshooting procedures like for mobile phones and internet access and call back the customer if everything is working well, normally you need to learn on how to calm a angry customer and to assure u can deliver what they need and solve the issue. the hard part is its health risky you cannot just simply go to the toilet when you need to you need to ask permission to change you status on the system just to go to toilet most of the time you'll end up holding back what you need to do. the fun part was that the people you work with are fun and engaging.
Pros
Fun working place
Cons
Health Risky
everything you need is already there
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Robinsons Novaliches Quezon city6 May 2014
day shift schedule
everyday work is manageable not too stressful
Pros
proximity and compensation
Cons
not stable account
Overall Review of Teletech
Answering phones, troubleshooting (Former Employee) –  Orillia Ontario15 March 2013
Working at Teletech was a great job experience, it gave me a real incite on how a Cable company is operated. Some of the benefit with working there was the staff that you worked with and how they treated you. Some of the downfalls of Teletech was the companies that they worked for did not really do anything for their employees, it was mostly a very stressful environment that the company did not really take in account for. Overall the experiences there were stressful, yet it was a good job to learn from for customer service.
Pros
the staff
Cons
stressful environment
Worst place to work
Technical Support Worker (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 August 2012
Stress levels were extremely high in this environment as it is a call centre for technical support, the customer base was very aggressive and verbal.. job security is not a guarantee.
Very fast paced environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON25 January 2013
A typical work day at teletech consists of answering incoming phone calls about different companys such as a states based cable company, I learned how to deal with irate customers and how to work a computer program i never thought i could run. The people you work with both co workers and bosses are awesome people, The hardest part of working at teletech is the hundreds of phone calls you get in one 8 hour shift. The most enjoyable part of the day is listening in on someone elses calls while in training and learning new tatics on how to handle upset customers
interesting work place with great co-workers
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON6 July 2015
working here was an interesting experience. I learned how to understand and deal with many different types of people while helping them the my full extent. I learned about how companies manage their customers information and accoounts
Pros
great co-workers, reasonable schedules
Cons
high stress level job
fast paced environment
Premium Technical Support (Former Employee) –  London, Ont.17 April 2014
 Spyware and Virus Removal
 Network setup and troubleshooting wired and wireless
 Troubleshooting computer hard/software, operating systems
Pros
various shifts available
Cons
Productive and fun workplace with gameroom
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  P0714 July 2013
We handle calls rarely in high volume that means to say that we can allow ourselves to rest for a few minutes after one call while waiting for another call to come in. Once a week we also have our theme day, we will have a little program in the floor, requiring every team to participate. Its a little way of resting our minds from the routine we usually have in our workplace.
Pros
Rice subsidy, meal allowance, transportation allowance and medical insurance for employee and dependent
Cons
working in graveyard shifts