TeleTech

TeleTech Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Could have been better
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), orillia onJanuary 31, 2013
Cons: immaturity
The supervisors/team leads are probably the best thing about Teletech. The only really positive thing I can say is I met some great people there. Some of my best friends I met through working there. These people will always be close to my heart. The job itself was very easy.
Very fast paced environment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Orillia, ONJanuary 25, 2013
A typical work day at teletech consists of answering incoming phone calls about different companys such as a states based cable company, I learned how to deal with irate customers and how to work a computer program i never thought i could run. The people you work with both co workers and bosses are awesome people, The hardest part of working at teletech – more... is the hundreds of phone calls you get in one 8 hour shift. The most enjoyable part of the day is listening in on someone elses calls while in training and learning new tatics on how to handle upset customers – less
Productive and Good work environment
Senior Reports Analytics (Current Employee), Pioneer phlJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: good workplace
Cons: process
Learning is consistent. We always learn new ideas scriptings everyday.
Fun place to work, grate chances to advance, only wish they would have stayed in Renfrew
Service Delivery Supervisor (Former Employee), Renfrew, ONNovember 13, 2012
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: they up and left town.
My typical day would include taking irate calls from customers, evaluating my staff, listening to their calls. filing, being involved in meetings. addressing issues that my staff might have.
Great Team!!
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Halifax, NSNovember 9, 2012
• Managed, motivated and trained TA team.
• Business Development with community employment partners and government agencies.
• Marketing initiatives involving all advertising media, and the organization and hosting of “Open House” recruitment events.
An O.K. Place to work
Telecommunications (Former Employee), Orillia, ONNovember 2, 2012
It is an okay place to work if you just want to do your job. A lot of drama that you have to learn to avoid. I am very glad that I moved on to a new place of employment.
Great social committed to help keep up morale
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2012
It was a regular shift, learned a lot of different programs.
Good Environment
Sprint/Nextel Business Care Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONOctober 18, 2012
Cons: moved to toronto
Good Environment, Management was very friendly and great. Unfortunately, this place closed down as it was supporting a American business who pulled the contract.
Company went out of business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: great pay & benefits
Cons: stressfull and went out of business
Incomming Call Centre
answered phones 8hrs a day
troubleshooting pc issues
Very interesting job
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Orillia, ONSeptember 24, 2012
I learned a great deal of customer service skills at this position
Productive, but not fun
Inbound/outbound customer service representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: free lunches every few months
Cons: lay off
A typical day consisted of talking to customers on the phone, helping them with questions about their wireless phone service. Learned to multitask more efficiently. Co-workers were indifferent to each other. Didn't like to work together. It wasn't really a hard job. Most enjoyable part was the free donuts and coffee occasionally.
conflicts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONSeptember 17, 2012
This company and the ones which followed afterwards all have one thing in common: the lack to accomodate their employees. I understand that there are times when you can not accomodate the rep however you can at least try your best if it is something as simple as scheduling a shift.
fun place to work. great co workers
order support (Former Employee), hailfax nova scotia canadaSeptember 15, 2012
Pros: family events
Cons: bad environment
a typical day at teletech was usually 6-8 hours.
i learned how to deal with customers and co workers on a daily basis when conflicts or 'bad days' arise.
our supervisors were rotated so we always had new supervisors.
co workers were always a joy to be around.
hardest part of the job for me was the physical enviroment. I believe it had bad ventalation.
the – more... most enjoyable part of the job was each day talking to different people from different areas. – less
Customer service agent
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: alot of sick days
Cons: dealing with customers
You worked all day for little pay and then in the end they lay you off great company
A excellent learning environment
Guide agents and supervisors (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: excellent people
Cons: no pay increases
My customer service and computer skills were greatly increased while working here. I've met some excellent people and wonderful co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the constant changing of information which is also one of the benefits. It taught me to think on my feet.
It was not a good place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), OrilliaSeptember 11, 2012
Answering the phone, trying to help people with their Nissan cars.
Telecommunications can be fun
Customer Tech Service QM (Former Employee), Orillia, ONSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: good people, ways to ward off stress, awesome teams.
Cons: washrooms could have been cleaner. customers sometimes really made us feel low.
Good company. Amazing Team Managers and Executives. Teams were like families. Sure, some parts of the job were less than fun, especially when customers yelled at you. But there were always diversions and meetings to break up the stress, Could have used a real cafeteria there instead of just a lunchroom, but they had to have savings somewhere. Great – more... training, lots of it. No question was a dumb one, and the instructors were SO patient!

Our fantasy sports teams rocked! – less
very poor management
Full-time customer service representative (Former Employee), amherst, nsSeptember 9, 2012
run very poorly, managed poorly....low employee morale
too many changes not enough notice, not considrate of emergemcy time off needed, co workers were awesome
Comfortable working place
Customer Service Representative/ Call center Agent (Former Employee), PhilippinesSeptember 7, 2012
Typical day would have to be always on the phone taking orders from clients

I learned here how to cater to customers need via phone wherein it's a little bit challenging especially if the customer is an irate one.

Management wise it was good

Co-workers are all great, helping each other out.

Hardest part is the office is far from where I live

Most – more... enjoyable part is resolving issues and making a customer satisfied. – less
I found it a challenging and educational place to work.
Telesales / Websales Escalations Specialist (Former Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: there were bonuses for performance.
Cons: i can not htink of any.
• Escalation Specialist afforded me the uppermost resources to resolve difficult customer problems tactfully and effectively.
• Worked in Customer Care and Telesales Departments.
• Provided professional e-mail escalations support while handling telephone customers.
• Displayed fairness and flexibility with customer’s special request.
• Member of the – more... Health and Safety committee.
• Maintained confidentiality.
• I received countless recognition awards for customer service. Weekly and Monthly quality reports were always favorable. Recognized for being solution minded and professional with clients. – less

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more