TeleTech
1,007 reviews

TeleTech Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great social committed to help keep up morale
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 26, 2012
It was a regular shift, learned a lot of different programs.
Good Environment
Sprint/Nextel Business Care Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONOctober 18, 2012
Cons: moved to toronto
Good Environment, Management was very friendly and great. Unfortunately, this place closed down as it was supporting a American business who pulled the contract.
Company went out of business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: great pay & benefits
Cons: stressfull and went out of business
Incomming Call Centre
answered phones 8hrs a day
troubleshooting pc issues
Very interesting job
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Orillia, ONSeptember 24, 2012
I learned a great deal of customer service skills at this position
Productive, but not fun
Inbound/outbound customer service representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 20, 2012
Pros: free lunches every few months
Cons: lay off
A typical day consisted of talking to customers on the phone, helping them with questions about their wireless phone service. Learned to multitask more efficiently. Co-workers were indifferent to each other. Didn't like to work together. It wasn't really a hard job. Most enjoyable part was the free donuts and coffee occasionally.
conflicts
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), North Bay, ONSeptember 17, 2012
This company and the ones which followed afterwards all have one thing in common: the lack to accomodate their employees. I understand that there are times when you can not accomodate the rep however you can at least try your best if it is something as simple as scheduling a shift.
fun place to work. great co workers
order support (Former Employee), hailfax nova scotia canadaSeptember 15, 2012
Pros: family events
Cons: bad environment
a typical day at teletech was usually 6-8 hours.
i learned how to deal with customers and co workers on a daily basis when conflicts or 'bad days' arise.
our supervisors were rotated so we always had new supervisors.
co workers were always a joy to be around.
hardest part of the job for me was the physical enviroment. I believe it had bad ventalation.
the – more... most enjoyable part of the job was each day talking to different people from different areas. – less
Customer service agent
Customer Support Agent (Former Employee), London, ONSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: alot of sick days
Cons: dealing with customers
You worked all day for little pay and then in the end they lay you off great company
It was not a good place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee), OrilliaSeptember 11, 2012
Answering the phone, trying to help people with their Nissan cars.
Telecommunications can be fun
Customer Tech Service QM (Former Employee), Orillia, ONSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: good people, ways to ward off stress, awesome teams.
Cons: washrooms could have been cleaner. customers sometimes really made us feel low.
Good company. Amazing Team Managers and Executives. Teams were like families. Sure, some parts of the job were less than fun, especially when customers yelled at you. But there were always diversions and meetings to break up the stress, Could have used a real cafeteria there instead of just a lunchroom, but they had to have savings somewhere. Great – more... training, lots of it. No question was a dumb one, and the instructors were SO patient!

Our fantasy sports teams rocked! – less
very poor management
Full-time customer service representative (Former Employee), amherst, nsSeptember 9, 2012
run very poorly, managed poorly....low employee morale
too many changes not enough notice, not considrate of emergemcy time off needed, co workers were awesome
Comfortable working place
Customer Service Representative/ Call center Agent (Former Employee), PhilippinesSeptember 7, 2012
Typical day would have to be always on the phone taking orders from clients

I learned here how to cater to customers need via phone wherein it's a little bit challenging especially if the customer is an irate one.

Management wise it was good

Co-workers are all great, helping each other out.

Hardest part is the office is far from where I live

Most – more... enjoyable part is resolving issues and making a customer satisfied. – less
I found it a challenging and educational place to work.
Telesales / Websales Escalations Specialist (Former Employee), Halifax, NSSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: there were bonuses for performance.
Cons: i can not htink of any.
• Escalation Specialist afforded me the uppermost resources to resolve difficult customer problems tactfully and effectively.
• Worked in Customer Care and Telesales Departments.
• Provided professional e-mail escalations support while handling telephone customers.
• Displayed fairness and flexibility with customer’s special request.
• Member of the – more... Health and Safety committee.
• Maintained confidentiality.
• I received countless recognition awards for customer service. Weekly and Monthly quality reports were always favorable. Recognized for being solution minded and professional with clients. – less
Productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orillia, ONAugust 26, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: long hours, not family oriented
A typical day at work is gathering items from the locker,logging on to the computer,getting systems uploaded to get ready for work. What I've learned is working as a team,pick up the pace faster on calls,also get sales in on mostly every call to get my stats up. The management was fine, getting your schedual changed was not fun because your stats compete – more... with 200+ people on the floor.The hardest part of the job is keeping phone time down to 8 mins when dealing with customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing a satisfied customer, getting there issues resolved, helping them out when they needed it. – less
I loved this job, my supervisors and my co-workers were awesome!
C.S.R. (Former Employee), Timmins, ONAugust 24, 2012
Pros: just a great place to work.
Cons: the salary wasn't great, not really a place to advance too far within the company.
I seemed to learn something new everyday. I was given leeway to be actually able to HELP the customers. You were given a sheet with times and days to pick from for your schedule. The more seniority you had the better chance of your pick being posted. My schedule was posted weeks in advance and you were allowed to switch with someone else if it didn't – more... suit you. The schedule you received was for 3 months at a time.
My co-workers and my supervisors are some of the best people I have ever met.
It was a really fun place to work but also professional. – less
Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sudbury ONJuly 31, 2012
Pros: choice of hours
Was not difficult environment. Went back to school and from that could not fit both into schedule.
interesting
Cable Repair Agent (Former Employee), Orillia, ONJuly 25, 2012
Teletech was an interesting experience. The co-workers there were nice, and easy to get along with.
Fun Work Environment
ORDER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 12, 2012
Tele Tech has a fun work environment. Lots of bright light and has positive work environment.
Positive work place with people who understand you.
French Tier 1 Technical Support Agent (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJune 4, 2012
Pros: cafeteria onsite, reasonable prices.
Cons: unless you live in clayton park, it's quite a commute to bayer's lake
As contact centres go, Teletech is one of the better employers I've worked with. Management is understanding and will work with their staff through issues.

With Teletech, you get your own locker, generally get your own desk, so there's no shuffling around or cubicle hunting from shift to shift.
review summary
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 24, 2012
If there was no outsourcing from other countries the people that are being delt with would be a little more understanding;

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more