TeleTech Employee Reviews in Canada

Tele Tech
Call rep/ Team Coach Leader, helped customers (Former Employee) –  halifaxAugust 13, 2014
I was a customer service rep , loved the job talking to new people fixing there issues , moved up to pending que .. so selling them there devices . unfortunately the site closed
Pros
scheduled breaks, and shift bids
Cons
nothing really
Loved the challenges
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, OntarioJuly 29, 2014
A typical day at work: answer and handle complaints from customers about the product from several line of business which made me the only bilingual agent across Canada to handle troubleshooting issues.
I took over some cases that other co-workers would not be able to complete. Always volunteered for overtime.

I loved socializing with my co-workers and I have a great sense of humor.
Pros
my co-workers
Cons
not enough recognition
Interesting Company
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 25, 2014
Company offered career growth but the office I worked with moved to a different location thus requiring me to resign.
Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 23, 2014
Teletech was not one of my favorite jobs, it has had its up and downs. The clientele was not the best to work with either. I did what I had to do. I would never again work in an environment like this one.
I was a Charter agent
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONJuly 13, 2014
Being a Charter agent with Teletech was great, until the client left and we were laid off.
Cons
client left
Family ran business.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Onaping, ONJuly 7, 2014
I was extremely excited to have the opportunity to have been able to work at a family ran bar. I would have to say that from my years of working close by my mother i would really like to one day have my own successful business.
Good job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSJuly 7, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Teletech. The management was good and the employees where wonderful.
Fast Paced and Steady work environment
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONJune 30, 2014
On a computer all day long taking incoming calls from customers that were with a service provider called Charter or were wanting to sign up with this cable provider out of the US. Dealt with tech issues, customer complaints, wanting more services/products, and upselling our cliental.

I learned a lot about the cable industry and the culture/stories of peoples lives.

Management was always there to help if you were having trouble solving a issue or didn't know how to solve a problem

Worked independently but most co-workers were miserable or stressed out cause this is considered a highly stressful job. Most of them outside of work are friendly.

Hardest part of the job was meeting the metrics the company wanted which was considered almost unreachable for most to reach.

Most enjoyable part of the job was taking control and helping out customers problems and being able to solve there issues and make them happy.
Pros
bonuses for meeting required metrics at the end of the month
Cons
long hours, and talking alot, stressful at times
Call Centre
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  London, ONJune 3, 2014
Inbound calls, technical support. Support an ISP make sure customers have their internet.
Pros
good chance to advace in a technical or management postion.
Cons
fast paced, repetition
farm labour
Cable Repair Analyst (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NSMay 24, 2014
Great people to work for
Beautiful area
Shift work
Late nights
A decent first job
Customer Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONMay 19, 2014
a decent first job, however had to take on tasks outside of my job description and pay grade including taking supervisor calls and assisting in the training of new employees but was consistently looked over for promotions.
Working environment
Facility Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONMay 10, 2014
Very fast pace and busy environment.
Continued training as clients change program requirements.
Good opportunity to interact with other employees. Good employment population base ( approx 600+).
Job requires shift work and be able to meet QA requirements and deadlines.
Pros
agent incentives
Cons
must be able to work in cubicle settings
Mismanaged
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSMay 8, 2014
I worked in the Logitech technical support for Harmony Universal Remotes. My experience at Teletech was a positive one for quite some time, I enjoyed my job and was very good at it, and I had a high rating of customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, due to high turn-over rates in Project Management, I was shuffled to another department which prompted my leaving the company, as my thoughts and feelings on the matter were not only not considered, but went unheard despite several attempts to speak to management.
Pros
great food, good people
Cons
bad management
everything you need is already there
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Robinsons Novaliches Quezon cityMay 6, 2014
day shift schedule
everyday work is manageable not too stressful
Pros
proximity and compensation
Cons
not stable account
Comfortable workplace, friendly co-workers
Call Centre Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  London, ONApril 22, 2014
Comfortable and friendly. Always felt happy to be going to work, and always happy with being able to assist others.
fast paced environment
Premium Technical Support (Former Employee) –  London, Ont.April 17, 2014
 Spyware and Virus Removal
 Network setup and troubleshooting wired and wireless
 Troubleshooting computer hard/software, operating systems
Pros
various shifts available
i prefer not to say
Support Technicican (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONApril 15, 2014
this was not a highlight of my working career, suffice it to say that.
Fun Work Place
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Sm City PampangaApril 13, 2014
I have to answer calls to perform Troubleshooting procedures like for mobile phones and internet access and call back the customer if everything is working well, normally you need to learn on how to calm a angry customer and to assure u can deliver what they need and solve the issue. the hard part is its health risky you cannot just simply go to the toilet when you need to you need to ask permission to change you status on the system just to go to toilet most of the time you'll end up holding back what you need to do. the fun part was that the people you work with are fun and engaging.
Pros
fun working place
Cons
health risky
Inbound Call Center - cell phones
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONApril 10, 2014
Enjoyed dealing with clients enquiries, helping them with multiple issues i.e. - bill payments, explanation of billing components, purchases of upgrades, accessories, plans, insurance.

This job was fast paced, I was always learning, and enjoyed pushing the limits of my learning potential, my skills, the close 'family' network of the company.

It was challenging, exhilarating and fulfilling.
Pros
great hours, great team spirit, great benefits and incentives.
Cons
should have had continuous training of new hardware, programs, etc.
Take your customers with a grain of salt
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONApril 7, 2014
Not everyone you deal with when working at a call center will be happy, when they are calling something is wrong and they are mad. Dont worry about them, calm them down and assure them you will fix the issue
Cons
customers may call you names