TeleTech Employee Reviews

Customer service rep
Customer Service inbound Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON21 January 2016
Answer inbound calls regarding clients accounts. Give billing sales and technical support. I learned a new data system, technical aspects of cell phones. Management was extremely resourceful and friendly. Co workers worked together to create a friendly work environment. Hardest part of the job was the constant shift changes. must enjoyable was the customer interaction with a satisfied customer.
Pros
bonus's
Not a huge fan, wont work there again
Nissan Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON9 January 2016
I worked there for over 2 years. They had us train a man from Arizona on how to do our jobs under the expectations that another site would be opening to assist us - instead they completely took over our department and took away our jobs.
Pros
you can fly first class for next to nothing
productive
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON1 January 2016
As a supervisor I was able to create a supportive team helping one another through my supervision to create the ability to customer issue resole.
Pros
up training, proper system tools to achieve customer resolve
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON15 December 2015
The managers should have more knowledge, skills and other training in order to choose the right people as team leaders for the service reps who work hard need their team leader's support, help and back up.
Pros
friendship with the others representant
Cons
poor management
a day in call centre
customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON2 November 2015
i would go to work 15 mins early to open up all the programs and would take calls from incoming customers in regards to their accounts.
Great atmosphere and work ethic
Escalations Desk (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NS29 October 2015
Teletech was a fun place to work with friendly helpful co-workers a well as management. I was only out of training 2 days when I was helping others and quickly advanced to my role of Escalations Desk after only two weeks with the company.
Good Place to work enjoyed going in every day, great coworkers good management
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON14 October 2015
Great Place no real pressure good coworkers, good management minimal office politics. I gave Quality assurance a few gray hairs but my issue resolve stats and my client loyalty was second to none and quite often they sent prospective hires to sit with me to show them job was actually fun and not as scary as other agents described it.
Pros
Generally a good enviroment to work nothing negative to report
Cons
wages lower than norm at the time.
Productive and High pace Call Centre
Technical Support Trainer for HP (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON28 September 2015
I would normally arrive at work about 30 minutes or more prior to training classes. This allowed me to complete preparations for the day.
Pros
Meet a lot of people
inbound customer service calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON23 September 2015
great place to work, loved the different shifts available. Super co-workers and supervisors, always willing to help with any problem.
Pros
having group/team meetings
Cons
public transit at the time was non-existent
Productive workplace
Service Marketing (Current Employee) –  Orillia, ON8 September 2015
- make outgoing phone calls to customers about the service for their vehicle
receive incoming calls and help solve any problems that the customer may have.
- i have learned patience, compassion, time management, organization, and how to be a team player.
- the co-workers are all friendly and great to be around, i enjoy coming to work to see them.
- the hardest part of the job is not staying on the phone for a long time with the customers.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is talking to new people everyday.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No over time
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS25 August 2015
A typical day at work I would answer customers calls. Explain bills, take payments, activate new phones, trouble shoot phone issues. Help with training of new employees.
Very low
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Renfrew24 August 2015
Loved working there. Good benefits. Flexible hours. Great atmosphere. Great supervisors. Fun place to work. Truly enjoyed my time there. Wished they had never closed the Renfrew office.
good benifets from Rogers, friendly people
ISP Technician (Former Employee) –  Don Mills, ON8 August 2015
This was a call centre where the job had unusual shift times -5pm-2:15am for example I learned the importance of working with a team to achieve a common goal.The co-workers were mostly students, and had their own little "cliques" after hours,and management was mostly transient so it was hard to get to know them
Pros
cut rate Rogers bill, and and as much of a relaxed atmosphere as possible in such a place
Cons
unusual shifts, not always the same co-workers night to night
The leaders and teachers were friendly
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON4 August 2015
I honestly didn't stay long enough to get to know anybody. The lady that trained was awesome and the leaders were very friendly.
Pros
didn't stay long enough
Good place to work, great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON13 July 2015
Typically,we would have a 15min meeting prior to logging into our phones. We were continually learning because the systems were constantly being upgraded as were our products. Management was okay, they tried to make their team top teams but some would go to far but overall, management did the best they could considering the centre employed over 700 people and during our peak hours had over 400 people on the floor. The hardest part of the job was when we were just learning a new system and trying to give the customers the correct information. The managers learn it at the same time we do so we're all in it together. The most enjoyable times were our bbq days,or theme dress days,contests with great prizes and the people we worked with. We helped each other out all the time, it was never a competition, I worked with great people and that's what made us successful
Pros
overtime always available
Cons
low pay
interesting work place with great co-workers
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON6 July 2015
working here was an interesting experience. I learned how to understand and deal with many different types of people while helping them the my full extent. I learned about how companies manage their customers information and accoounts
Pros
great co-workers, reasonable schedules
Cons
high stress level job
Customer focus company
Service Delivery Team and Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Belfast, NIR25 June 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Fast paced environment requiring customer service skills. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop.
Worst Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON13 June 2015
Hated the job but not the people that i worked with. Got some great customer service experience and it was very satisfying when you could actually assist customers and make them happy. Overall though, was a SUPER stressful job.
Pros
helping customers, making people happy.
Cons
Over the top stressful, operating systems sucked.
A very respected corporation
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sudbury Ontario27 May 2015
I loved my position at Teletech. It was very rewarding with plenty of opportunities for advancement. Although the work requirements were the same on a daily basis there was always new procedures being put into place to help us as a team better succeed.
Pros
benefits, continous learning
Cons
being a third party vendor
Productive Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON14 May 2015
Answering phone calls from customer and dealing with inquiries, complaints and other issues. I learned to multitask through a variety of computer applications in order to gain the information. Also researching the information to provide our customers on services that we were selling. Hardest part of the job was not being able to help some customers that truly deserved the help and the most enjoyable was my team and lead that i was a part of. They were my guide to information that i couldn't make available to my customers
Pros
Can have as much overtime as we could endure
Cons
Dealing with Customers that I didn't have the ability to help without clearance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.