TeleTech Employee Reviews

Fun call centre
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS6 April 2017
Made lots of friends, really enjoyed my job. lots of sitting down and using the computer, chairs were not very comfortable but all around a nice place to work at.
Fantastic place!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON6 April 2017
This was a great place to work. I got along with everyone and they were always willing to help out when ever you needed it, We were never made to feel like we were just a number, we were treated like human beings.
Good Company
Senior Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2017
I really enjoyed my 4 years at Teletech.
I was given patience in training to fully understand the whole position. I was trained on many programs, about 10 and understood what I was doing.
Pros
The job
Cons
I got sick and had to leave
Fast paced environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 March 2017
A typical day at work would involve troubleshooting technical issues customers would have when attempting to connect their computers to the internet. Learned a lot in this environment.
Pros
decent hours, interesting work, breaks and lunches, benefits
Cons
company was on contract that did not renew
Good luck
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NS14 March 2017
Basically this place was only able to operate because of government funding and once that funding was gone, the center closed its doors and fired hundreds of people.

Also, it was all about sales, you basically had to sell $50 worth of stuff but we were a repair and billing center, not a sales center.
Pros
good if you are good at getting people to buy stuff
Cons
no comment
Not the best. Management did not know what they were doing.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON4 February 2017
We would go in one day and we would be told to start doing a sales pitch while the customer was talking about their issues and where not happy. We would be then told not to do sales the next day and then it would be changed again.
Not a great experience
Customer Service/ Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON25 January 2017
Worked at telehell for a year only to discover that the wage incentives never get applied and the management are crazy. They expect work to be done for minimum wage that should really be paid closer to 15 -18. not a great experience
Pros
cafeteria on site
Cons
long hours, minimal pay, horrid supervisors
Worthwhile place to be if you're willing to put forth the effort
Customer Care /Video Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON23 January 2017
Assisting, supporting customers with billing, cable, internet issues and concerns.
Typical call center environment. Established good relations with clients and colleagues. Fair level of support and investment from supervisors/management. Commissions track-able and paid.
Worth the 35 minute commute. Called back after layoff.
Pros
Monthly potlucks and catered lunch/dinner. Other good incentives and recognition.
Cons
Commuting in winter, calls assessed by non-english speaking persons outside the U.S.
Great effort to retain employees
SITE DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON15 January 2017
An international BPO that specializes in inbound and back-office programs. Will close a site if the dollar exchange becomes unfavourable.
Call center
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS5 January 2017
Teletech is now closed..it was a call center environment. Customer service environment. The management number driven..co workers..working to live..not alot of advancement
Learned alot and have grown professionaly with the company
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines30 November 2016
Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.

As well as being loads of fun, days out can make great team-building exercises, even if you don’t fancy traditional ‘build a raft from drinking straws’ style team building days (we survived this zombie apocalypse together and had a great time).
Remote G&A support
Principal, Global Project Management Services (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CO26 October 2016
I enjoyed working for TeleTech and would also continue to work there again if the opportunity came up.

This employer has values that don't exactly mesh with the drive for employees - as in they tell you to live life passionately, but they don't provide a good work/life balance depending on the department you are in.
Pros
Remote working is great, this department also provides limited opportunity to travel.
Cons
The time commitment in this department is very demanding, don't expect to hear a lot of positive words of encouragement.
challenging
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON17 October 2016
busy all day
patience
terrible management
co workers awesome
being stuck at your desk
talking to some great customers

It was hard as was American and so some customers resented us
Pros
benefits bonus system
Cons
not enough opportunities to get off the phones for a while
Company Bankrupted
Cellular Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 August 2016
The Job at Teletech was similar to most support center jobs, However midway through employment the company went bankrupt and was sold and re branded and restructured which in turn made the transition very challenging.
Productive place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON7 July 2016
great customers
deal with irate customers in a timely professional matter
received lots of great feedback from customers
Pros
worked with great people from all walks of life
was a call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS27 June 2016
what eles can you say it was a call center so it was a job to work while going to school and what not
Company pulled out
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON6 June 2016
it was a good enough job. stressful but good. it was a company contracted to work for Time Warner Cable. Along with others as well. Customer Service, sales, billing, and tech support.
customer service representative
Customer Service & Sales (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON24 May 2016
this was a very relaxed environment with people phoning in to make there orders for the infomercials that we showed on a commercial.
Pros
meeting new people, promotions
Was great
Sr. HC Manager Canada Corporate + eLoyalty (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON11 May 2016
great employer. Had all the great qualities: large, flexible, caring, compassionate. Regrettably no longer in Canada.
Great place to start
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON8 April 2016
I work at Teletech for about 2 years. Good people to work with.

Don't try to move up... no chance! event if you are qualifier. If you are bilingual, they dint pay enough. Be ready to pick up the phone!
They had a so call qualify inspector and she listen to your call, she speak only English, so of course with the accent you have as an other language, she will fail you and treat you not to nice. She was told on many occasion that she was not a supervisor and cannot discriminate other...many bilingual quit.

Manager/ Supervisor are very nice, most of them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.