TeleTech

TeleTech Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Summ
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Sanjose Costa RicaNovember 9, 2013
Pros: payment
Cons: if its long hours with a bad pay
. Busy and always making sure to be 1 step ahead.

. To be a leader.

. Most important things since my coworkers will always be the team i need to work next to and i believe in team work.

. When i fail to accomplish a goal.

My team or agents also my paycheck ja
Non-stop fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Timmins, ONOctober 23, 2013
Pros: many staff appreciation days
Cons: long hours, inflexible hours, micromanagement
Though the job as a Customer Service Representative was not for me, a day at work was nothing less than interesting.
The staff and management were very knowledgeable, and always eager to answer any questions. The most enjoyable part of this job was knowing my customer was 100% satisfied when the call was over.
Bad Company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Orillia, ONOctober 23, 2013
Pros: easy job
Cons: bad management
busy phones we always non stop but with the same issues over and over again
Productive work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), bacoor caviteOctober 16, 2013
Pros: health benefits
Cons: night shifts
Accepts calls from other countries to support their technical problems regarding their Laptops.
Learned how to deal with different types of people through calls.
Co workers are friendly and approachable at times.
Callers who are underestimating my capabilities.
Meeting different kinds of people and enjoying how you'd help them with their problems
comfortable setting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), sudburyOctober 9, 2013
good setting great staff it was terrible that it closed i really enjoyed going to work everyday with great people!
Structured and punitive.
Inbound Order Support Agent (Former Employee), Halifax, NSOctober 6, 2013
Works well for some people, but not me. A place where every minute of your time is measured and evaluated.
I loved working with my coworkers
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONAugust 31, 2013
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: hours ewere cut and then the comapny closed down
In my job I assisted Supervisors in training, overseeing agents on the floor, working directly with management.

I answered calls, emails, voice mail, selling products and services to customers.
not enjoyable
CSR (Former Employee), mount pearl nl , canadaAugust 9, 2013
very stressful working at a call centre , for me anyway . I found it very hard dealing with people on the phone who were calling about their phone bills and contracts , I found it very hard to deal with .
productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Timmins, ONAugust 9, 2013
answer phones and help with online customer service for cell phone customer fix and replace ship the customer cell phone
Normal type of work place no recreational room but there are sleeping quarters and a smoking lounge
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee), Bacoor, 04AAugust 6, 2013
Pros: freebies if you meet the quota for sales
Stressful work there are a lot of calls coming in from consumers with computer problems.Hardest part of the job is blind trouble shooting.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Orillia, ONJuly 22, 2013
Pros: great people, performance bonus
Cons: pay cap
I love working at Tele Tech the people I work with are all great and there is a lot of advancement opportunities. I have had the opportunity to work in the training environment and interview for a leadership role. The only issue I ran in to is the pay cap.
Fun fast place work environment
Customer Service Representive (Current Employee), Orillia, ONJuly 22, 2013
Pros: full time positions
Cons: vacation pay not available
the co-workers are the best fun people you will meet
you learn to troubleshoot problems over the phone
co-workers are fun and helpful
hardest part of the job is people yelling at you on the phone
most enjoyable is when you fix a customers issue over th phone
Productive Fun workplace with billiard table
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Iloilo CityJune 20, 2013
its a night and day shifts, I learned how to troubleshoot broadband connection and to handle irate customers,the management was cool and great, my co-workers are awesome we really work as a team, the hardest part of the job was explaining to the customer and making them understand the main reason for there concern, most enjoyable part of the job was – more... when we do our huddle and team building activities. – less
Productive and fun workplace with lounge area for employees
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Pasay, PhilippinesMay 21, 2013
Pros: time benefits that we can use real time
Cons: sleeping quarters area is not too spacious
I use to come at work an hour earlier before my shift everyday. Everyday is a learning experience especially when you are receiving good/bad feedback from the management that can help you to improve your capabilities to give / provide exceptional customer service. Team leads and co workers are working hand in hand to achieve our team and individual – more... goals. I love what i'm doing and i'm giving all my best to the job that was assigned to me and because of that i'm enjoying my job regardless of the time schedule. – less
a very promising career oriented environment
Inbound Associate (Former Employee), Laguna, PhilippinesMay 15, 2013
since i was here for a training only, i have observed that working in a call center means giving your full 24 hour duty as a customer service. and that job is so rewarding specially when your customers are so happy with your services that you are giving them
Very fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orillia, ONMay 14, 2013
Pros: shift work
Cons: was being unable to help customers when towers were down, especially the first responders (police, fire, ambulance etc)
This job was very fast-paced. A lot of customers lived in the southern states and at that time they were having a lot of hurricanes ie., Hurricane Katrina.... a very hard time for everyone. Hard for the customers and hard for the technicians trying to assist. Co-workers and management were helpful. For me, the most enjoyable part was being able to assist – more... and fix the customers issues in a positive way.
I also enjoyed the different shift work. – less
Productive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSApril 20, 2013
Pros: can wear comfortable clothing
Cons: long hours
It was a very simple and easy job and very good at getting the employees motivated.
guarenteed full time hours.
Customer Advisor (Former Employee), Orillia, ONApril 14, 2013
Pros: every 3 months there is a raise for proper work ethic.
Cons: late work shift, due to the fact they are a 24 hour service.
It's a telemarketing job and I worked the later shift from 3 to midnight. I would be assisting customers with their cable issues. I also at times did some sales. I overall had a good time working with them.
Started and ended with answering phone calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dartmouth, NSMarch 27, 2013
Hated this job!!! This was a very poor company to work for and there was too much favoritism within the company.
worked customer service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Orillia, ONMarch 18, 2013
Pros: paid vacation, garunteed hours, easy to work around hours
Cons: irate customers, sitting for long periods of time
helped customers with any problems with there services or any questiopns they may have

About TeleTech

As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organizations around the world grow, manage, and optimize their – Read more