TeleTech Employee Reviews

customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON3 January 2018
the company closed it's doors in the area I worked. there fore everyone was laid off. I did enjoy the people I worked with. the managers were very supportive.
Pros
Cons
closed
Great working environment.
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 January 2018
Teletech has been a great part of my life. This company have given me so many oppurtunities, and have boosted my self-esteem. Great working enviroment, led to great work experiences and have pushed me to be more versatile at work. They have motivated me to always put my best foot forward in everything I do. Teletech has been the best training ground for newbies like me.
This was a difficult contact centre to work at some ot the time.l
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS17 December 2017
This was one of the more difficult contact centres that I worked in. Towards the end if we were in after call or on hold for more than two minutes you would hear walkie talkies squcking and someone would be over at you to get out of whatever. It was announced that our project would be ending in a couple of months and we may or may not have a job. From that moment forward we were put in que so that we did not have a break between calls or talk amongst ourselves. That is when I looked at alternative employment and was able to obtain employment with Blue Ocean.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Newfoundland and Labrador15 December 2017
Enjoy the customer service, and talking to many different people and cultures on the phones. This was a states based company so it was an interesting position to work. Always learning new things.
minimum wage late hours tough management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON10 December 2017
minimum wage late hours you have to be tough to work there management is hit or miss some are great others are not. Nordia seems better but I had moved on through college by then.
L’envirornement est bonne
Emmanuela Domchi (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 November 2017
J’aime bien cette entreprise. Les superviseurs sont assez agréables avec les agents quand il faut poser les questions.
Pros
Les collègues de travail sont assez simpa
Cons
Les pauses sont courtent
flexible
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON28 November 2017
was a great place to work...the people their were great to work with. my job was deleted when part of the company was sold or i would have still been there. loved working there.
Pros
make my own hours
Cons
company sold out
Tight work environment
Customer Service Representative (De-escalator) (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON20 November 2017
with each day came new experiences, every customer had a different issue. Trying to come to a solution to solve each one in a timely and effective manner.
Each issue came a new curveball
always thinking
Financing company issues always makes it a challenge no matter what the issue.
Pros
Inside work
Cons
Dirty Work Environment
overall was a good experience
Human Capital Generalist (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON19 November 2017
troubleshot cable internet and phone services for clientelle in Hawaii, was a unique experience but just working away and hearing waves in the background made you want to go on vacation, but i did the best i could helped as many people as i could despite some language barriers and lack of some people trying
very good training and good people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON15 November 2017
I took training in several departments to learn about a cell phone company located in the USA. I learned to talk to people calmly and help with things such as account info, billing and small technical issues. The hardest part of the job is dealing with very upset customers and trying to calm some of those people down so you can do your job efficiently. The most enjoyable part was talking to so many different people and the schedule was very good for me.
Pros
Good pay, relaxing environment
Cons
Dealing with Irate customers, too many department responsibilities
Great place to work and gain experience
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON13 November 2017
Inbound customer service center. answered calls for various clients as well as dispatch experience. Worked in sales, billing, trouble shooting, and level 1 tech support.
Pros
Cons
No longer sudbury based businesd
Good, solid work.
CSR Time Warner Cable (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON11 November 2017
Was always a great place to work. Very punctual, but good environment and lots of communication. Always had different campaigns on the go, so you could change it up if you needed to.
Pros
Consistent, and reliable work
Cons
Call Center, lots of sitting
cattle call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON6 November 2017
awful scheduling; paid barely above minimum needed to snipe talent from other bottom end employers. Human capital not applied efficiently (people who could barely speak English were kept on front lines/phones and people with no tech experience/skill were put into highly technical roles)
unstable work environment
Inbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS6 November 2017
a typical work day included in you loosing sales because the supervisors were never around when you had an escalated situation
Management where never there to help the employees

although the culture was very diverse, the only main enjoyable part of the job was when you could tell that you made a difference for your customers, the hardest part of the job was trying to track some a supervisor when you needed the help
Pros
amazing co workers
Cons
poor management
fun place to work, meet people from all over the country
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NS20 October 2017
A great work environment with good people to work with and good management. Talk to lots of people from all over the country but the training is nowhere good enough if you are new to computers like I was at the time.
Pros
fun environmemt to work, meet lots of people
Cons
low wage, not enough training
First Call center
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NS3 October 2017
Teletech call center was my first call center job and it was interesting being tech support for a united states company. Getting yelled at by customers was not my cup of tea.
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ON18 September 2017
People always yelling at you. Stressful environment and so many people worked there was sometimes hard to find support when you needed help with a problem
Enjoyed meeting my coworkers
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Atelka- Sarnia Ontario12 September 2017
Enjoyed the time I spent getting to know the people I worked with, but management was not organized, not supportive of new staff(2nd day on phone), we had no floor support besides our team leader. Very disorganized as our team lead's shift ended earlier than ours. No one was accountable for the lack of professionalism, nor took any responsibility for the "miscommunication". The training is outdated on the programs currently in use. Some training staff are more supportive then others. If you have an issue, be prepared to be spoken to like a customer. I quit when I realized it didnt matter what I said, nothing would change and no one would take responsibility for their actions or lack thereof. Some of the customers are great, but most are calling in because of billing or service issues and are understandably upset. If you are thick skinned and able to diffuse escalated situations quickly, work well with computers and able to shrug off work stress then I wish you luck and hope you have a better experience then me.😊
Pros
Above minimum wage plus commission on sales, cafeteria on site, great coworkers, benefits after 3 months
Cons
Poor communication with management, no support from upper management, lack of professionalism
Shift work, lots of options
Order Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS9 August 2017
It was nice to have shift work options, many shifts to choose from. Not many options for new employees. New employees are stuck to one shift, no choice.
Productive Call Center
Presidential Appeals Tech Support (Former Employee) –  London, ON8 August 2017
Call Center
Received high priority calls due to multiple issues with technical support complaints from high callers
Great management team
Great support within a team environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TeleTech. Our community is ready to answer.