TeleTech Employee Reviews in Canada

customer service representative
Customer Service & Sales (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONMay 24, 2016
this was a very relaxed environment with people phoning in to make there orders for the infomercials that we showed on a commercial.
Pros
meeting new people, promotions
Was great
Sr. HC Manager Canada Corporate + eLoyalty (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONMay 11, 2016
great employer. Had all the great qualities: large, flexible, caring, compassionate. Regrettably no longer in Canada.
Great place to start
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONApril 8, 2016
I work at Teletech for about 2 years. Good people to work with.

Don't try to move up... no chance! event if you are qualifier. If you are bilingual, they dint pay enough. Be ready to pick up the phone!
They had a so call qualify inspector and she listen to your call, she speak only English, so of course with the accent you have as an other language, she will fail you and treat you not to nice. She was told on many occasion that she was not a supervisor and cannot discriminate other...many bilingual quit.

Manager/ Supervisor are very nice, most of them
Awesome place to work
Service Delivery Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONMarch 20, 2016
My time at TeleTech was fantastic. I worked there for 9 years. I started on the phones as a customer service rep and worked my way up to supervisor. Like any call center, there is always pressure to meet call times and other quotas, and it can be very stressful. What made this place so easy to work at was the other employees. As a customer service rep, the supervisors were easy to get along with, and made sure you were aware of the expectations, and they were there to help you achieve the goals. While the goals weren't the easiest to hit, over half the people didn't have a hard time exceeding them on a daily basis.

As a supervisor, the management team was easy to get along with and very helpful in providing guidance to help me achieve better. The agents I worked with were also easy to get along with, and understanding when I had to coach and write them up for not achieving the goals.
Pros
Great co-workers, excellent wage, very good benefits
Cons
Some odd-ball hours, can be stressful and very high pressure.
Degrading
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ONMarch 11, 2016
Not a fun environment to be in. Management putting down Employees. Little pay for the amount of abuse that's given by management.
Fun, sociable workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONJanuary 31, 2016
I met a lot of friends, great people. I enjoyed the work I did with little to no conflicts. It was a job position that gave me a lot of experience to put towards other job paths.
Customer service rep
Customer Service inbound Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Answer inbound calls regarding clients accounts. Give billing sales and technical support. I learned a new data system, technical aspects of cell phones. Management was extremely resourceful and friendly. Co workers worked together to create a friendly work environment. Hardest part of the job was the constant shift changes. must enjoyable was the customer interaction with a satisfied customer.
Pros
bonus's
Not a huge fan, wont work there again
Nissan Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONJanuary 9, 2016
I worked there for over 2 years. They had us train a man from Arizona on how to do our jobs under the expectations that another site would be opening to assist us - instead they completely took over our department and took away our jobs.
Pros
you can fly first class for next to nothing
productive
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ONJanuary 1, 2016
As a supervisor I was able to create a supportive team helping one another through my supervision to create the ability to customer issue resole.
Pros
up training, proper system tools to achieve customer resolve
Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONDecember 15, 2015
The managers should have more knowledge, skills and other training in order to choose the right people as team leaders for the service reps who work hard need their team leader's support, help and back up.
Pros
friendship with the others representant
Cons
poor management
a day in call centre
customer service (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONNovember 2, 2015
i would go to work 15 mins early to open up all the programs and would take calls from incoming customers in regards to their accounts.
Great atmosphere and work ethic
Escalations Desk (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NSOctober 29, 2015
Teletech was a fun place to work with friendly helpful co-workers a well as management. I was only out of training 2 days when I was helping others and quickly advanced to my role of Escalations Desk after only two weeks with the company.
Good Place to work enjoyed going in every day, great coworkers good management
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ONOctober 14, 2015
Great Place no real pressure good coworkers, good management minimal office politics. I gave Quality assurance a few gray hairs but my issue resolve stats and my client loyalty was second to none and quite often they sent prospective hires to sit with me to show them job was actually fun and not as scary as other agents described it.
Pros
Generally a good enviroment to work nothing negative to report
Cons
wages lower than norm at the time.
Productive and High pace Call Centre
Technical Support Trainer for HP (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ONSeptember 28, 2015
I would normally arrive at work about 30 minutes or more prior to training classes. This allowed me to complete preparations for the day.
Pros
Meet a lot of people
inbound customer service calls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONSeptember 23, 2015
great place to work, loved the different shifts available. Super co-workers and supervisors, always willing to help with any problem.
Pros
having group/team meetings
Cons
public transit at the time was non-existent
Productive workplace
Service Marketing (Current Employee) –  Orillia, ONSeptember 8, 2015
- make outgoing phone calls to customers about the service for their vehicle
receive incoming calls and help solve any problems that the customer may have.
- i have learned patience, compassion, time management, organization, and how to be a team player.
- the co-workers are all friendly and great to be around, i enjoy coming to work to see them.
- the hardest part of the job is not staying on the phone for a long time with the customers.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is talking to new people everyday.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No over time
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSAugust 25, 2015
A typical day at work I would answer customers calls. Explain bills, take payments, activate new phones, trouble shoot phone issues. Help with training of new employees.
Very low
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  RenfrewAugust 24, 2015
Loved working there. Good benefits. Flexible hours. Great atmosphere. Great supervisors. Fun place to work. Truly enjoyed my time there. Wished they had never closed the Renfrew office.
good benifets from Rogers, friendly people
ISP Technician (Former Employee) –  Don Mills, ONAugust 8, 2015
This was a call centre where the job had unusual shift times -5pm-2:15am for example I learned the importance of working with a team to achieve a common goal.The co-workers were mostly students, and had their own little "cliques" after hours,and management was mostly transient so it was hard to get to know them
Pros
cut rate Rogers bill, and and as much of a relaxed atmosphere as possible in such a place
Cons
unusual shifts, not always the same co-workers night to night
The leaders and teachers were friendly
Phone Operator (Former Employee) –  Orillia, ONAugust 4, 2015
I honestly didn't stay long enough to get to know anybody. The lady that trained was awesome and the leaders were very friendly.
Pros
didn't stay long enough