TeleTech

TeleTech Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Order Support
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMay 10, 2015
• Provided order support for customers warranty orders
• Replaced customers products within their 14 day return policy
• Worked with other departments to resolve customer issues with their orders or replacement products
• Received payments through the clients application to pay for current service charges or replacement orders or added accessories
Very Memorable
Sales/Support Representative (Former Employee), Trenton, ONApril 21, 2015
Pros: Amazing incentives, good commission
The days went by very quickly because of all of the different incentives and goals that we were asked to meet. The management team was a lot of fun and the job truly proved to be rewarding. I learned a lot when it came to starting out as a sales representative. I learned how to sell, what to listen for, etc.
Call Center that no longer exists
Wholesale Service Representative (Former Employee), London, ONMarch 31, 2015
Very warm, welcoming call center, and experiences vary based on contract and job title. In some positions this was my most fulfilling job to date, with various management roles and always new things to learn.
Very Good. Too bad it closed down.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONMarch 9, 2015
Pros: great management, good pay
Cons: phone calls
A typical day was handling inbound billing or technical support calls. With a few up-sales in between.
I learned a lot of customer service skills in the training sessions, and a little bit of technical experience from it as well.
Management was very good. They listened, they helped and always lead through example.
There was very little interaction from co-worker to co-worker, at least for me, cause we were constantly on calls.
The hardest part was the long hours, and the fact that I sometimes don't communicate that well from phone calls.
The most enjoyable part was the pay. The management was also very good.
Answer phone calls related to various technical problems experienced by customers, diagnose problem.
Technical Support (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONMarch 1, 2015
Cell phone call center
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Timmins, ONFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: good hearted employees
Cons: almost zero data management
The people there were nice but the job itself was not pleasant.

Most calls were coming from people that would yell at you because their bill was too high and the computer system they had to look up their usage history was terrible. A lot of times, not of my own fault, I would have to put them on hold for extended amounts of time so I can review their bill and see if there was actually something wrong or if they were mistaken. They would get stressed out and that would make doing my job efficiently and friendly all the more difficult.

I did not appreciate that their systems were not tailored so that I can provide the best help to the customers.
answering phone's and computer sales
Computer Sales Associate (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJanuary 31, 2015
I needed a job at the time and they were hiring I would never work there again.
They are a calling company for time warner cable and I was constantly answering phone and talking to people that were angry because they were not happy with there service.
high pace very demanding not much down time learn many new things in a fast amount of time
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Timmins, ONJanuary 6, 2015
Working in call center
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee), Orillia, ONDecember 11, 2014
Pros: comfortable work enviroment
An enjoyable place to work, lots to do, lots of people.

Worked there for 4 years, got to know lots of people, and learned a lot about computers and phones.

Enjoyable work environment.
fast paced work environment
Billing specialist (Former Employee), North Bay, ONOctober 20, 2014
Pros: great hours and pay
Cons: the only challenge was when i couldn't solve customer issue
even though it was 12 hour days, the time went very quickly because it was so fast paced.
The management obviously cared about there employees. it was a very upbeat atmosphere
tech support
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), London, ONOctober 14, 2014
Pros: like helping customer out
Cons: angry customers
Help customer resolved issue with dsl, recorded steps to resolve issue, or book tech to go out to home.
Teletech was a nice place to work with
customer service represenatative (Former Employee), ONOctober 7, 2014
Pros: there are free lunh sometimes
Cons: overtimes are always present
Being with this company for more than years helped me a lot specially in molding my skills ,capabilities and even my communication skills.My co workers are so friendly and easy to deal with.The hardest part on this job was to have the late shift that cant change.the most enjoyable part on being with this s company is that a simple thanks are shown by giving some stuffs to all employees.
My first full time job
CLIENT RELATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), London, OntarioSeptember 7, 2014
Great pay and diverse work opportunity! Great overall! The centre has closed now though.
lousy place to work like most call centres
Internet Tech Support Agent (Former Employee), London, ONAugust 24, 2014
Pros: lots of hours, great co-workers
Cons: bad management, bad company policies
They were demanding, rigid and made no down time between calls
Loved the challenges
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee), Orillia, OntarioJuly 29, 2014
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: not enough recognition
A typical day at work: answer and handle complaints from customers about the product from several line of business which made me the only bilingual agent across Canada to handle troubleshooting issues.
I took over some cases that other co-workers would not be able to complete. Always volunteered for overtime.

I loved socializing with my co-workers and I have a great sense of humor.
Teletech
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONJuly 23, 2014
Teletech was not one of my favorite jobs, it has had its up and downs. The clientele was not the best to work with either. I did what I had to do. I would never again work in an environment like this one.
I was a Charter agent
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), Orillia, ONJuly 13, 2014
Cons: client left
Being a Charter agent with Teletech was great, until the client left and we were laid off.
Family ran business.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Onaping, ONJuly 7, 2014
I was extremely excited to have the opportunity to have been able to work at a family ran bar. I would have to say that from my years of working close by my mother i would really like to one day have my own successful business.
Good job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, NSJuly 7, 2014
I enjoyed my time at Teletech. The management was good and the employees where wonderful.
Fast Paced and Steady work environment
Tech Support Agent (Former Employee), Orillia, ONJune 30, 2014
Pros: bonuses for meeting required metrics at the end of the month
Cons: long hours, and talking alot, stressful at times
On a computer all day long taking incoming calls from customers that were with a service provider called Charter or were wanting to sign up with this cable provider out of the US. Dealt with tech issues, customer complaints, wanting more services/products, and upselling our cliental.

I learned a lot about the cable industry and the culture/stories of peoples lives.

Management was always there to help if you were having trouble solving a issue or didn't know how to solve a problem

Worked independently but most co-workers were miserable or stressed out cause this is considered a highly stressful job. Most of them outside of work are friendly.

Hardest part of the job was meeting the metrics the company wanted which was considered almost unreachable for most to reach.

Most enjoyable part of the job was taking control and helping out customers problems and being able to solve there issues and make them happy.

1 2 3 4 5