Telesolutions Employee Reviews

stressful work place
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 September 2017
Long hours with one 30 min break, Hourly pay with commission but can be taken away if a day of work is missed, Must sign papers stating you will work every other Saturday.
Pros
always hiring
Cons
long hours, short break
it sucks , run as fast as you can
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1760 main street16 August 2017
i rather beg for money than work at this establishment. management is poor and the rewards are bare minimal. Rather be sweating under the sun. run !!!
Pros
no pros
Cons
just run man, run!!
It was not enjoyable.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  1760 main, Winnipeg mb14 August 2017
Although the people were nice, everything about the work took an emotional and physical toll on my body. The job was calling amaericans who can be quiet rude and I was unable to get past the hurtful things people can say. And half an hour is not long enough to make friends.
Pros
Pop for 1$ in vending machines
Cons
Waking up at 6 to get to work for 8am.
Horrible middle managment
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 July 2017
Be prepared to have managers whisper in your ear as they walk by "If you do not get a sale today I will fire you" every morning.

Selling worthless degrees to underprivileged people takes a toll on you and if you feel conflicted about that you are heavily encouraged to leave.

The average employee stayed for about 2 years.

Had to be at work 15 minutes before your shift started which was not paid and lunch was not paid.
Pros
Low bar to hire folks
Cons
horrible workplace
Horrible Job
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 May 2017
- Poor Management
- Doesn't care about employees
- You get sent home if you don't have a 2.25 sales/hour
- Management yells at you while you're on a call
- Management isn't always around if you need help
Boring
TSR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB3 April 2017
The job is very repetitive. You are sitting on the phone making 300+ calls a day. Supervisors were good. If you're good at the job, the bonuses are great.
Pros
Bonuses, day shifts
Cons
repetitive
Uncomfortable
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 March 2017
While many people and managers were nice people to work with, I often felt uncomfortable and anxious with what my job required of me to do with the clients.
fast work pace
telesolutions (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 March 2017
I didn't really enjoy working here as they didn't have much help or they didn't have anything to offer the people that worked there they would send people home if they didn't get a certain amount of call .
Oh my.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB28 July 2016
This place is unbearable to me. It's just long hours with no break in between, sitting at a desk and computer talking to people who hate your voice all day. i would not recommend telesolutions as a job path.
Pros
nothing about this place is pro
Cons
everything
friendly people and high paced work enviroment
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 December 2015
the hardest part of the job was on some days there just wasent any luck and caused alot of fusteration. this was a great place to work.
Pros
lots of support
Cons
sales pitches
terrible job
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB1 September 2015
Mangers only care about the people who know how to make sales they could care less about the other people. The place was terrible Unless you are about to go homeless there's no need to work there. Actually I take that back go home less before you work here... Seriously
Pros
Dec money
Cons
You got to slave to make good commission
not good place to work, i hated it
Outbound Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 July 2015
if your not good on the phone, or making sales over the phone then this is not the job for you, however, if you are good over the phone and can make sales then you can possibly make quite a bit of money
Sales
Customer service representative/Team Captain (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 June 2015
Fast paced sales environment with daily and weekly targets. Friendly staff and team leads were great motivators.

I was one of the top sales reps and had the opportunity to manage a team.
Fun to work with
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg26 May 2015
What I learn from this job is how to communicate well with others. The managers and co workers are really friendly.The hardest part of the job is sitting for too long reading the same script. But the enjoyable part is the relationships between workers and managers.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB12 February 2015
Fun workplace , Professional , Good pay , Good hours , Friendly management. I completely Recommend this company to work for.
Pros
Fun, Helpful Managment
Telemarketing
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 July 2014
Like any telemarketing job, it was fast paced, very short breaks and no matter how well you did, which I did great, averaged 5-9 sales a day, they would always want more and make you feel like the job was on the line no matter how well you did.
Pros
day went by fast and more sales, more money
Cons
hard on the voice and short breaks
Fast Paced Sales Enviroment
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB30 January 2014
Everyday started with a positive chant/meeting in the sales room to get everyone pumped up, brains functioning and ready to sell. Telesolutions had different sales campaigns that I took apart of, Mainly we dealt with sales of magazines with incredible discounts for our customers who purchased a contract with us. Original contact to customer would be made through cold-calling. Once customer is interested in Magazine Discount offers they would be transferred over to a Customer Service Supervisor ( Like me) and I would finalize the sale and contract while ensuring all the information and mailing address is correct. I've learned a lot about sales, rebuttling the customer to convince the service is great if they are on the fence. Learned how to set up Legal Audio contracts with customers, also learned to listen and clam customers down by explaining the situation of something when something in the service is different than originally discussed. The Hardest part of the Job would be trying to convince customers on any sales during the recession, holidays, or any tight times in customers life, always a major satisfaction of the job is after getting the customer to go along with the contract and hearing them a lot happier afterwards in doing so. The co-workers were great, it was an intense sales floor between the co-workers also, the top 3 people with most sales in room got extra bonus on top of individual sales so it pushed the co-works to strive harder for the top spots over the other workers. ( Friendly competition) Management was great, motivated people, also helped them with calls  more... if Sales Supervisor was running into sales wall.  less
Pros
Short work days, Paid Sales Bonuses
Cons
Had to work every second Saturday.
Horrible
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB29 October 2013
The people were terrible, wage was even worse, management would hire and fire people by the bundle, my co-workers were not happy about the work either.
Pros
Cons
everything about the company
Competitive workplace, stressful
Outbound Calling Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 August 2013
You show up 10 minutes early to have a pre-work speech from the head of your room, then, promptly at 8am, you start making calls. The hardest part of the job is all the negativity you encounter by making the calls, if you're not emotionally stable, this is not a job for you. The most enjoyable part is the people you work with and the 30 minute lunch break.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
Negative environment
I learned a lot of new skills
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 July 2013
I learned a lot working here, and co-workers were very patient when training me