Telesolutions International Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Good hours with good pay.
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 16, 2016
Pros: Commission, people you meet, flexible hours
Cons: Miss a shift and you lose all of your commission for the week
Co-workers were always nice and always willing to lend a hand.
The hours were always a plus side to this job, able to switch between 7-3. 8-3 or a 9-5 shift to fit what your day needed.
Hardest part of this job is trying to sell people something they already have, over the phone to a company they've never heard of.
The most enjoyable part of this job would be the people you meet and the reward of pulling sales/making your commission.
Good overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 4, 2016
good environment to work at, and great co-workers to be around, possibilities to advance and make good pay later on.

the supervisor was really helpful, the only reason I quit the job is I needed to be around my baby born so I couldn't continue over there, but recommended place to work at.
This place is terrible
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 26, 2016
Let me tell you, i hated this place. Some of the Managers at this place are complete total rude people I was working one day and i wasn't getting enough sales for education and my boss and the stupid dumb supervisor made me sign a stupid contract saying that if i don't have more sales in the next week they are going to let me go. So signed the stupid thing and i left to go home. I quit that day I couldn't stand to go back to that dumb place! I legit hate every manger there they are all extremely rude i drive by that stupid place sometimes and their stupid signs saying dave made 26.00 a hour did you? like who cares.. I highly recommend not to work there because it is terrible and all those stupid people care about is money! SO GLAD I QUIT! NEVER WORKING FOR THESE DUMB PEOPLE AGAIN!
Alright place
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 22, 2016
Pros: alright pay/money
Cons: long hours, short break
Its an alright place to work if youre despirate for money, but alot of things were said but were not given to us. small break room, only a small 30 min break, and looking at a screen and sitting down for 8 hours.
Fast paced, long hours.
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 10, 2016
Telesolutions helped a lot with my communication skills. Supervisors and general management were very helpful. Coworkers were generally friendly. Hardest part about the job was working double shifts (12 hour shifts). Most enjoyable part about the job is earning commission.
Not very good
CSR (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 7, 2016
Pros: daytime schedule, ready bus access
Cons: very short break, low hours on cheques
I directly asked during the interview if there was an expected mininum quota and was told no. This was an outright lie as they did not tell me that if you have no 'sales' in the first 3 hours of your shift they send you home. They also hold your paycheque hostage when you quit.
My supervisor was nice and helped me as much as he could. The work was easy and at times rewarding if you're patient and like to help people. Co-workers were friendly. But not being given ALL the information I needed to make an informed decision about whether I wanted the job was highly unethical. Okay if you want to make some extra money. No good if you actually need to support yourself.
horrible place to work you can't have a life and they put unrealistic expectations on you
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBFebruary 26, 2016
bad place and company the surpervisor and management put unrealistic expectations on new comers and the majority of it's staff they expect you to keep up with the top seller within the 1st week
Long sitting, but good money
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 16, 2016
Pros: Good Money
Cons: Long sitting
about 7-8 hours of sitting and constantly talking. Sometimes difficulty hearing customers through headsets. One small mistake would kill your sale, so have to be very careful in what you are saying. Sometimes you'll get angry/rude customers.
fun and easy place to work
Telephone Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 31, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: no advancement opportunities for myself
I have worked for this company for many years, and I am grateful to the staff for the opportunity and for keeping me on as long as they have.
Can be fun sometimes
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 23, 2015
Work becomes so repetitive as you have to say the exact same things and exact rebuttals to each caller. Management was ok. Coworkers were great
Work literally ANYWHERE else...
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBOctober 21, 2015
Pros: OK money sometimes
Cons: Only one short break, no direct deposit, terrible management, quality of equipment, repetitive work, programs were trying to sell people are not real, mandatory Saturdays
Worst mistake ever. Only work here when all else fails, actually scratch that, being broke and homeless would actually be better then working here.
Pretty sure that "programs" they are trying to get us to sell are a giant scam (they make us claim were somewhere else then where we are if people ask)
Lunch break is almost nonexistent. They make you take ONE half hour break (they don't let you split it into two 15s even).
Computers you use look like they're from 1995, pretty sure I got an ear infection from the headsets.
Pay is OK but they pay you by manual cheque (no direct deposit) which they use to manipulate people (ie, come in and work Saturday get your cheque). Also if you miss a day during the week even for a legit reason (funeral) you still don't get your cheque on Saturday even if you work.

This whole place is a scam, stay away. Work ANYWHERE else.
THE WORST
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 17, 2015
Pros: instant job
Cons: bad bad bad bosses, unless you got those round things on your chest and willing to put up with cat calls, suspensions for no reason or get suspended for calling your boss on his lie.
They treat you like a number and send you home for no reason at all. They make you break the law on the phones and prevent you from getting your two 15 min breaks all day and every day.

They will suspend you unless your numbers are good, but not every day you can convince someone to go back to school. its hard. so numbers can be legitimately low and not our fault. its really weird stuff going on and may not be legal.
awful work and awful co-workers
Sales (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Money
Cons: Management, Employees, 8 hrs
Only take the job when all else fails! This place is complete garbage, but pays for you to do what a monkey could do at a reasonable rate. Not worth the stress AT ALL!!
Do not work here unless nobody else hires you
telemarketer (Former Employee), WinnipegJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Money, rarely.
Cons: Supervision, quality of headsets and computers, calls, lunch room, manners.
Never work here, never. Terrible way to start your day, specially when they keep giving you 15 minute time frames to get a sale or send you home. This job is absolute brain damaging and it ruins literally your healthy lifestyle, 99% employees smoke because of the stressfull job and the managers that put mad pressure on you when they even know that sometimes its a bad day. It always depends on the calls you get, you get so many voicemails and call the same people 20 times a day which is so bad because literally it makes you take too many calls which the supervisors complain about.
Pay is good, very good you can literally get a $1000 paycheck weekly if you work with full luck but it rarely happens, they always find a way to mess your paycheck and cancel your whole weekly bonus and suspend you for a week. Lunch hour is literally inexistent, 25 minutes and if you are taking a call then it can be something like 10 or 15 minutes because managers don't give a lol. Big suggestion is never work here unless you are very helpless and really need money.
You don't even get paid for the lunch hour, they take 30 minutes off your shift and make it a 7.5 hours shift.
Bad job, good managers
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJune 2, 2015
Terrible mind-numbing job. Only take it if you need some quick money and keep it as a temporary job. Management was good.
Fun co-workers, very little communication/support, short break
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 28, 2015
Pros: Enjoyable co-workers, full work day usually
Cons: No support, short lunch break, inadequate training, no direct deposit
Overall my experience wasn't that great, there is very little support for employees during their shifts (dealing with constant rejection and inadequate training) you will be sent home early regardless of the effort you put into the shift. No communication whatsoever with the employees regarding expectations which creates a false sense of doing the job well. Claim to be open to script suggestions - THEY ARE NOT. It's their way or the highway. Method of payment is weird....direct deposit is WAY easier and environmentally friendly. The lunch break is EXTREMELY short (not 30 minutes) and the lunch room in the main building doesn't have a fridge.

However, I did improve on my skills overall which will help me in my Administrative background.
Sales Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 27, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: No sales No commission
provided customers with prompt serices, trained new staff, reviewed customers credit card information for billing purposes, solved needs, serviced in bound and out bound call.
Okay job
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), winnipeg manitobaMarch 20, 2015
Cons: 8 hrs
Answered phone trying to get USA adults to attend school didnt really like it. I disiked sitting all day long Ienjoyed that it was morning to evening shifts
Freedom to work as much as you would like, and to receive great bonus's.
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 21, 2014
Pros: bonus's and good people
Cons: limitations, rejection and required over time hours
Everyday was the exact same. Received inbound calls and offered promotional offers. The hardest part was the rejection as well as limitations on receiving the bonus you've earned. It was a fun work environment with good people, but time was limited for conversations with co-workers due to the call volume.
fun to work
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 20, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: short break
fun to work, co workers are pretty funny and nice, nice supervisors. there are times where you'll have your ups and downs when you don't and make sales. but overall its a fun job