Telesolutions International

Telesolutions International Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bad job, good managers
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJune 2, 2015
Terrible mind-numbing job. Only take it if you need some quick money and keep it as a temporary job. Management was good.
Fun co-workers, very little communication/support, short break
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 28, 2015
Pros: Enjoyable co-workers, full work day usually
Cons: No support, short lunch break, inadequate training, no direct deposit
Overall my experience wasn't that great, there is very little support for employees during their shifts (dealing with constant rejection and inadequate training) you will be sent home early regardless of the effort you put into the shift. No communication whatsoever with the employees regarding expectations which creates a false sense of doing the job well. Claim to be open to script suggestions - THEY ARE NOT. It's their way or the highway. Method of payment is weird....direct deposit is WAY easier and environmentally friendly. The lunch break is EXTREMELY short (not 30 minutes) and the lunch room in the main building doesn't have a fridge.

However, I did improve on my skills overall which will help me in my Administrative background.
Sales Rep
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMay 27, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: No sales No commission
provided customers with prompt serices, trained new staff, reviewed customers credit card information for billing purposes, solved needs, serviced in bound and out bound call.
Okay job
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee), winnipeg manitobaMarch 20, 2015
Cons: 8 hrs
Answered phone trying to get USA adults to attend school didnt really like it. I disiked sitting all day long Ienjoyed that it was morning to evening shifts
Freedom to work as much as you would like, and to receive great bonus's.
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 21, 2014
Pros: bonus's and good people
Cons: limitations, rejection and required over time hours
Everyday was the exact same. Received inbound calls and offered promotional offers. The hardest part was the rejection as well as limitations on receiving the bonus you've earned. It was a fun work environment with good people, but time was limited for conversations with co-workers due to the call volume.
fun to work
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBDecember 20, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: short break
fun to work, co workers are pretty funny and nice, nice supervisors. there are times where you'll have your ups and downs when you don't and make sales. but overall its a fun job
Great place to acquire new skills and experience with customer service. Management team is very approachable and considerate.
Telephone Sales Respresentative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 19, 2013
Pros: bonuses/overtime opportunities.
Cons: repetitive.
Very energetic fun place
Telephone Sales (Former Employee), WinnipegApril 23, 2013
Very fun energetic fun place to work. Lots of opportunity for advancement in salary and management. This place taught me how to talk to customers on the phone and deal with all sorts of situations one may get into when working in the sales job industry.
Valuable job with encouraging people.
Telephone sales representative (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBApril 22, 2013
For my first job, this gave me knowledge and greater confidence. The managers were extremelly nice and encouraging. They tried to make the day enjoyable for everyone.
fun workplace
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 29, 2013
Pros: fun environnment
Cons: day of pay is weird
if you love talking on the phone and are good at sales then there shouldn't be a problem working here. I personally enjoyed it. started from the bottom and worked my way up to receptionist. I had a great time at this job
Great team work environment, well organized, good benefits
Telemarketer (Former Employee), 1760 Main Street, Winnipeg, ManitobaJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great money, friendly work environment.
Cons: long hours sitting, energy draining yet not stressfull.
Like all jobs you will begin with an entry level position as a TSR or Telemarketer. Your job is to get 8 sales and 8 Leads per day.
Full Time Employees work monday-friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm and you will be required to work every 2nd saturday of every month from 9 am - 2 pm
Part Time Employees will work Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
All Employees will recieve full pay, with an hourly wage starting at $10.25/hr. Full Time Employees will revieve a minimum of $1,600.00 a month, being paid $400.00 Per Week on every consecutive Monday.

Full Time Employees can make over $2,000.00 depending on your sales and Commission.

If you are chosen to proceed with the interview, you will most likely be a candidate for hire only if you are asked to attend the day long orienteering the following day. 2 days following the interview you will have already completed the orienteering, therefor you will automatically be placed into the call center on your first full day of work on the 2nd day.
You will be monitored and trained by a superior supervisor. Any questions you have you can ask your supervisor because he or she will train for five days consecutively.

Once those five days are completed, you will be required to work independently as a telemarketer therefore beginning a 2 week trial period. If you dont meet the demands of the job in those 2 weeks you will be resigned from your position.

You will have to have these skills to be a successful employee.

1. Work well Independently.
2. Work well under pressure.
3. Excellent people skills, especially on the phone.
4. Motivational skills.
5.Commitment to the job.

People can advance to higher positions.

Hardest part of the job is getting those leads and sales because you are selling a product to the person on the other line.

The easiest part of the job is that your making great money sitting all day at your station on the phone. No hard work at all, just Commitment.
Called customers and sold magazines
Telephone Sales Rep (Former Employee), winnipeg, mbJune 18, 2012
Pros: the more sales you make the more you get paid
Called customers all around USA and asked them survey questions which lead to me making a magazine package I thought they'd like and try sell them the package. The more sales that you made you would receive bonuses, supervisor would pick a number each day and you'd get cash at end of the day if you reached it. Also, more sales you made the more your pay would go up. I made up to $18 an hour one time because I'd always make a sale everyday either 2/3 a day. Hardest part of the job is when you'd try your hardest to make a sale but some days all the customers would yell and hang up. We'd get 30 minute lunch breaks. I started after school and ended at 1030 and didn't stay long because I needed to focus on school and graduate.