Teleperformance
2,451 reviews

Teleperformance Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A laid back job that had lots of perks.
CSR (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: happy customers, good work atmosphere, great managers
Cons: upset customers, incompetent agents
A typical day would include me assisting customers in any and all ways possible. My duties included placing, canceling, and tracking orders for customers. I also assisted stores with inquires of all kinds. My managers were knowledgeable and always very helpful. From my job I learned to have patience, because as long as you were patient and helpful most – more... of the time you would end your call with a happy customer. My co-workers were some of the best people I have ever worked with. They were a mix of many different amazing people that I had the pleasure of working with. The hardest part of my job was trying to help a customer who was told false information by a previous agent. At that point the customer would naturally be upset and it would just make it harder for me to calm the customer down and find a suitable solution. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping customers who really appreciated my help. – less
productive workplace
WARANTY AGENT (Former Employee), N LaudrdaleSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: hour lunch break, free phone and minutes
Cons: no nearby lunch sites
Great teamwork, friendly environment .Great trainers and lots of room for growth and advancement.
Good Environment to work with
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Jaipur, Rajasthan, IndiaSeptember 11, 2014
• In charge of inbound calls specifically from the U.S. & Canada
• Assisted customers with PC related Problems: OS (windows XP to windows 8).
• Handled 10 to 12 calls a day (each call lasted between 1 and 2 hours).
• Worked in Night Shifts
Production
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Shreveport, LASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: bonuses and unlimited overtime
Cons: long walk to the building
A typical day consist of team meetings and answering calls for a wireless company. I have learned how to explain bill charges. Management communication with the employees is great. Coaching was done to correct any errors made on a call. My co-workers are like my second family because we are together 5 days a week and help each other.The hardest part – more... of my job was explaining to someone that I couldn't restore their service without payment. The most enjoyable part of my job is saving my customers money and making our interactions memorable. – less
A very busy work place, sometimes left to work at own devices
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), Bristol, ENGSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: within walking distance to where i live
Cons: we sometimes have to wait until the end of the week for the next weeks rota
I have learnt a lot in the many years that I have worked at Teleperformance and at times have been given extra responsibilities which I have enjoyed and taken on board.
Good money, questionable people
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 9, 2014
The money and hours were good, but they seem to hire anybody. This place is filled with drama.
Life at Teleperformance
Call Center Agent; Tech Support Agent (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: long lunches; bonuses
Cons: demanding work
Working in a call center can be challenging, but during my time at Teleperformance I was able to find a balance between the challenging pace of the work and the ability to have fun.
Core Values of the company
Assistant Call Center Manager (Former Employee), GurgaonSeptember 8, 2014
Provides equal opportunity to all employees to come up with new ideas to be implemented for betterment of individuals, organisation, management, culture and clients. Very strong leadership who have potential to create leaders among co workers by providing better learning experience through different workshops.
If your are coming to simply make money. This is the job for you.
Floor Supervisor (Current Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: 30 minute lunches. agents can make more than supervisors with a little overtime.
There no consistency anymore. There are young immature agents that make it tough for the mature agents. Management has been changed around so often it feels like a joke. I have stayed over 2 years because there ARE a lot of great people below high management that actually care but I'm leaving because my own agents that are on my team make more money – more... than me. At the end of he day I'm sure they will change this problem but it is not happening fast enough for me. – less
Call Center Environment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: pay increase
One on one interactions with Technical Support Agents helping them provide the best quality for the company. Most enjoyable part of job is being able to help fellow employees succeed.
not a great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GASeptember 7, 2014
I don to wish do disclose any further information. it was not a great palcer
Comfortable
Customer Service / Tech Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 7, 2014
Pros: joys of helping others, employee fair, good people
Cons: high turnover, red tape at times was add that wasn't needed and made things more difficult
Over all I really loved this job. You got to take in calls from some seriously upset people and be the one to solve and either make their day or at least calm some of the stress in it. The people who I worked with and around always seemed to be friendly and helpful as well which encouraged a safe environment to grow and improve.
Productive and fun environment
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 5, 2014
- morning shift and taking billing services call a typical day at work
- learned more about the company of directv
- management very understandable and flexible
- co-workers were fun to work with
- satisfying each customers was the hardest part of the job
- most enjoyable part of job speaking different individuals
Great Job Experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2014
Had great interactions with customers while assisting them place orders
Co-workers were great
There wasn't a hard part of the job after I learned the skills I needed to maintain upset customers
It was an okay place to work.
Computer Technician (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FlSeptember 5, 2014
Cons: hourly pay was not that much.
I found it okay working at Technion, but they are no longer around.
Tech Support (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 5, 2014
Assist customers with technical issues, utilize other co workers with more experience
fun place to work
Data Entry, Good (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleSeptember 5, 2014
it was very experienced to me to work for this company. I had learn a lot with this company as a network technician. I had learn a lot about computers and technique on how to deal with difficult customers and satisfy our customer before the end of the call. The management was easy to deal with. They listened to you and ready to deal with any issues. – more... I – less
great place to work
Customer Insight Speacialist (Current Employee), Newry County DownSeptember 4, 2014
I intake customer feedback about their online shopping experience, and then running daily and weekly reports to see what the top call drives (Complaints) are for the campaign.
I would then be able to work out resolutions which helped to reduce customer complaints. This would then be given to the campaigns clients and management.
I would also look at – more... other areas of customer care where colleagues could improve their skills with more training, to better the customers journey. – less
Hardest part of the Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairborn, OHSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: vending machines
Cons: short breaks
I really enjoyed my time at Teleperformance. The hardest thing about my job was that I was a retention specialist, so I always dealt with angry customers. Even though it could be hard to calm them down sometimes, I always knew at the end of the call there would be another satisfied customer.
Productive Fun Vibrant place
Internet banking Helpdesk Operator (Former Employee), KilmarnockSeptember 4, 2014
Skilled in working as part of a Team as Well as on My own Initiative. Intelligent good natured with a professional attitude. Above target achiever.

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more