Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Lots of Opportunity
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  TorontoMarch 12, 2015
I have only worked here for 6 months but already have been able to apply for other departments. I see at least 2 internal jobs get posted a week. Fun days with food carts and activities.
Pros
lots of friends
Cons
dealing with angry customers
Great part-time job for a student
Applecare: Technical support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2015
This job is very flexible and allows for a manageable schedule for a full-time student. The management can be a little unorganized at times, but for the most part are great. The co-workers are the best part of the job as they're very diverse, and a great team to work with. The hardest part of the job would be having to deal with angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be to help someone in need and to hear their satisfaction.
Amazing Workplace and Friendly environment - Opportunity to grow and learn , supportive management and lots of rewards including gift cards and goodis
Recruitment Coordinator / Employee Engagement (Current Employee) –  TorontoMarch 5, 2015
Employees = Robot
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 28, 2015
The only thing I actually like about that job is that you can have a schedule working with your school hours. But besides that its a really bad job. Their management sucks really bad they if you reach the objectifs you only get a congratulations from your sup and thats all and iff you dont reach it oh god youre going to get an headache.

The HR doesnt even know all of the laws as she didnt know that when its the election day must have 4 consecutive hours of free time to go vote and if those hours are on our shift time they have to pay it. I actually had to call les normes du travail and they told me to warn them that if they dont pay me i have to fill a complaint. Thats when they approved to pay my hour.

They dont have close washroom to go it takes about 3 minutes just to get there and they ask you to log yourself out before going there and they only pay 1% of your day back for your toilet time. Just calculate 1% of your total shift it equals 4.8 minutes. Ive called again les normes du travail and they told me to fill a complaint. As I am a student I dont have time to do this.

I could tell you more about that but i would have to write a novel.
Pros
some of the supervisors are actually `human``, work schedul fits you school schedule
Cons
hr, management, washroom, etc.
Fun, Good people and Great place to work
Escalation Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONFebruary 27, 2015
The people of Teleperformance are great. After working there for 2 years you become a family of friends and co-workers and everyone has each others back.
fun place to work
Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, OntarioFebruary 24, 2015
I was in charge of engaging staff to participate in outside fund raisers. I have learned excellent customer service skills and have greatly enhanced on me computer skills. The management are very understating to every situation and great to work with to have the opportunity to grow.
Pros
free branded gifts, birthday and christmas gifts from my boss
Cons
no raise in 3 years, low pay
Good place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Well managed process with nice team members, very supportive team and help in the learning curve when you join.

Fun environment which keeps the employees going throughout the day
Pros
fun environment
A very exciting and good company to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
At 5:00pm in the evening, I go on the phones. I log in my station and start dialing. I make around 80 calls a day. I deal with irate customers and listen to them and try to solve their problems.
Pros
free give aways to the persom with the most sale
Cons
irate customers
Interesting workplace
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 30, 2015
Teleperformance was always a interesting place to work. In some departments that I worked in the manager that I had was excellent. She always cared about us and did everything to ensure we were treated fairly. However the human resources department did not care about you and always did what they could to make you're life terrible. The wage was a interesting topic as well. After a year of working at Teleperformance they implemented a wage balance. Everyone regardless of experience was automatically put into groupings. The co workers were great initially however very quickly the entire workplace revealed itself to be reminiscent of highchool teenager drama that could barely be avoided.
Uncomfortable environment
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Taking calls from customers who were having service issues or billing issues.
Plenty of hours, benefits, place that tries hard to make it fun to work there.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Typical day at work is logging to your systems and being busy all day long taking calls from usually upset customers, and the volume of calls is endless most of the time and so there is no time to breathe or sip a drink between calls. You deal with a lot of angry and upset people, but also speak with nice and happy people as well. You must log on time, take your breaks on time, be back from break on time, follow rules regarding call handle time, after call time, must remember your p's and q's for quality purposes. One usually gets heck from customers all day long who tell you you don't know your job (when you can't give them what they demand...like free service or half the billing credited...because they forgot to pay last month...) and you get constant 'coaching' from supervisors so you always feel you are never good enough no matter what. One must have a thick skin and good sense of humor to work at a call centre. The customers can be rough on you but the managment at Teleperformance tries hard to make the work environment good for the people working there, they want people to stay. There has usually been plenty of work, and over time is often available for those who want to work, and there are benefits for dental, medical, and vision care. Best part of the job is that most of the time there is plenty work, good benefits and nice people to work with. Hardest part is not letting some of the angrier and nastier callers from ruining your day...you'll need learn to leave it all behind and let it go when you log off at the end of the day.
Pros
plenty hours, benefits, company that wants you to stay and work there
Cons
angry, difficult customers
Great introduction to call centre experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONJanuary 14, 2015
As an inbound agent completely new to the experience of working in a call centre for customer care, I found the environment and opportunity within Teleperformance to be considerably surprising in great ways.
The environment, training methods and staff made for a very great team to work alongside.
Pros
opportunity for advancement
Frindly working environment
Technical Support Specialist - Apple IOS campaign (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 2, 2015
In a typical day at work I help customers resolve technical issues with their Apple IOS devices and accounts. I learnt a lot about IOS and Apple products. The hardest part of the job was to help a customer who is very upset or frustrated. The best part of the job was the friendly working environment with clients, co-workers and team members.
Pros
flexible shedules
Cons
no career prospect
Employees treated as people not numbers !!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 4, 2014
Work on the phone to resolve problems -took btw 50 to 60 calls per day !! Focus on client -outsourced by bell and other companies !!
Pros
great teamwork atmosphere and great management !!
Cons
low pay and moderate benefits !!
Efficient, spartan and enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONOctober 15, 2014
The job itself was somewhat irritating, working for Verizon on their DSL system. However co-workers were supportive and helpful, management was lenient and co-operative, overall a positive experience.
Hardest part was not losing your cool when speaking to irritating, obtuse, short tempered customers. Also the break time limits were very strictly enforced, and timed to the second.
Most enjoyable part was working with many easy to get along with people, and overall just the positive working environment. Had loads of fun, on and off the job. That mute button was very well used.
Pros
arcade games in breakroom
Cons
customers
Call centre
Customer Care Agent for Rogers (Former Employee) –  TorontoOctober 14, 2014
Rogers call centre dealing with several products of Rogers
Fun place to work, pool and foosball
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ONSeptember 30, 2014
It was a fun place to work, had lots of amenities for the staff.
The team atmosphere was good, it was a shame when Marusa Marketing closed it's doors.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
wage
No fun zone what so ever :(
Regional Premises Auditor (Current Employee) –  EgyptSeptember 3, 2014
the over all place is not so good yet the company itself is promising and my co-worker are just awesome, the hardest part of my work is the deadline to get items delivered on time is not so easy and i have to back up my self with at least 2 weeks in case of back orders...
the most enjoyable part of the job that every day you know more people and meet different characters whether co workers or vendors/suppliers.
High Paced, high volume, great team members
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONSeptember 2, 2014
Over all SPI was a great place to work that continually changed it's culture and continued to place emphasis on forward thinking.

There was never a day without a new challenge, whether it be an internal, external, environmental or supply challenge that myself and the team could not find a viable solution to accommodate all in order to provide best in class customer service.
Customer service
Customer service Agent / Technical advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2014
Larned how to trouble shoot technologies, solving customers concerns with our products