Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Worst Job Ever!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Montreal-est, QC23 April 2016
I would not recommend working at Teleperformance to my worst enemy (okat, maybe only to them).

The wages are low and the promise of bonuses and advancement is a joke. They rarely promote from within and the management/higher ups do the minimal work possible to get by without too many complaints. If you are able to get along with management, be prepared to kiss butt constantly, otherwise you'll find yourself with a file of action forms and coachings.

There is internal bullying and harassment that takes place on the floor daily, all of which is ignored unless you threaten to contact the Normes de Travail.

The washrooms are constantly disgusting, there is very minimal maintenance of the work stations, and most computers are either too slow to complete tasks efficiently, or they are just left broken on the desks.

This is a dispicable office and a poisonous environment. Terry should be ASHAMED that he allows this branch to remain open.
Pros
Close to metro, grocery stores and restaurants near by, some cool people.
Cons
Wages, management, ammenities, atmosphere, Everything!
Not a longterm position
Escalation Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 April 2016
It started great. On training everything was good but on the floor it was completely different. After 2 supervisors left there was no one who could support you. The manager and the newly hired supervisors will only refer you to senior agents since they have no knowledge of the customer service. Saw no possibility of a raise even if I was raised to a higher position with more responsibilities and salary stayed the same 12.50$/hr.
Pros
Extra hours
great incentives and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2016
A typical day at teleperformance would be to assist customers with the understanding of their phone bill, add phone features that customers would order. Provide information regarding new information and plans
Cons
no room for advancement
Great co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
I worked on Inbound calls, it was great talking to different people and been able to help them solve their issues over the phone. Great helpful co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time. Friendly environment. Excellent benefits. Rotating shifts were not suitable sometimes for me.
Pros
Great people to work with, excellent benefits, training, good environment
Cons
Weekend work. I rather working long hours during the week but weekends were tough
it is very unorganized
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2016
at work surrounded by co-workers its a fun day, but they lack communication from the boss to the agents. that left us with a big gap. they managers did not understand or take the agents opinions on matters when we are the ones that dealt with the customers first hand.
Close to home was a benefit, and they did provide SOME benefits but overall it was not a happy experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON1 April 2016
Overall, not a pleasant place to work. Work environment was not overly good.Constantly changing expectations, some times day to day changes. The hardest part of the job was not in the customer service but in dealing with Managements constantly changing of expectations, sometime daily.
Co-Workers were great, Being with them was the only enjoyable part of my work day. Co-operation with co-workers was one thing I took away from there. I learned valuable lessons in teamwork.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Long Hours, constantly changing shifts
Poor leadership, bad attitudes, bad pay, poor hours
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2016
I worked with this company for three months. It seemed like leadership there was looking for opportunities to be hostile with their employees. A very poisonous atmosphere.
Pros
You can quit
Cons
Abuse
Not great job but it is OK
Customer service and Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2016
you can work there until you find a good job, the managments and supreviors are not qulifed.
three different shifts, it is good to have the morining shifts
Pros
easy money
Cons
no proficinal
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON16 March 2016
A typical day at work was outbound and inbound calls dealing with car dealership customer appointments;June Ontario voting; Post office stamp change reminders; and cell phone company answering customer questions.

I learned that there is always a co-worker that can help when needed answers from others can provide better job performance.

Management does great work in working with employees and other staff

My co-workers are much needed to get the work completed.

Hardest part of the job was to hear another co-worker is experiencing
struggles and kept quiet about their situation for the sake of keeping their job

Easiest part of the job with chatting it up with co-workers who provided help/information to make work less complicated.
Pros
Pay
Cons
none that I can find
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2016
I enjoy working here.
good company to grow with.
People are very friendly.
learned objection handling.
hardest part of the job is that sometimes we get arrogant customers.
most enjoyable time is the training time.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
short lunch
Challenging and opportunity to grow
Customer Support Specialist/Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2016
Challenging and opportunity to grow, nice coworkers, variable and flexible shifts, full/part time available, different business area to work with. Well managed software's so to fast and easy searching of information.
New Trainees, Beware!!
Unilngual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 February 2016
I was a new hire and for a few weeks (I won't tell you how long), the trainer never gave me a job. Teleperformance has shown me the kind or class of people they want. They encourage favoritism and it is an elitist company!
Pros
Internal job opportunities, good entry-level (if you're a favorite)
Cons
Their trainers treat new hires unfairly! Warning, DO NOT apply here!!
Easy Money, but not professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
It is a calling centre job, it is easy and the payment is good, but the supervisor not qualified and not professional.
It has many different shifts, clean place, funny environment
Pros
Easy moeny
Cons
None professional
Good company to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2016
I enjoyed working here, the salary was ok and benefits were good. The potential for growth is likely. I however believe management is poor needs a lot of improvement work on how they handle situations, especially with employees.
use to be
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2016
no reviews use to like working there until hours was cut and started a full time position ended up part time work nothing more to say
Pros
nope
Multicultural friendly work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
Very challenging at the same time fun filled work environment. Provide excellent career advancement opportunities. Its multi cultural work force provides an exceptional experience in making friends and a stress free work environment.
Pros
Easy access
Cons
No parking space
Good Workplace not flexible though
Bilingual English-Hindu/Urdu Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2016
Good Workplace not flexible though overall learned alot about the job and was happy to be a part of a company life changing experience
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
no flexibility
motivating team members
Ios technical support (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QC5 February 2016
great place to work, learned how to troubleshoot technical problems ft ios devices, co workers were supportive and motivating. hardest part of the job would be to have the client understand that the steps you are taking re to help
Career
bilingual customer service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2016
Teleperformance offers opportunity to create a career within the company. The company also offers good benefits and recreational activities, in order to create a social and friendly environment between it employees.

Also, the location is excellent (Downtown Toronto), which is close to my residence, as well as my college.
Pros
Close to my residence
Cons
Schedule
environnement très agréable avec respect mutuel
conseilere cliente (Former Employee) –  Tunis, ON13 January 2016
mon travail a la teleperformance m'a appris le sens de travail en équipe et du respect mutuel entre collègues ainsi que responsables...le plus difficile c'étais de s'adapter avec tous types de clients et le plus agréable c'est d'apprendre a travailler en tout discipline
Pros
très bonne ambiance de travail
Cons
salaire

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval