Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Thankless and Humiliating
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON29 July 2014
The concept of this call center is to undercut unionized call center labour and the people of canada. It is called insourcing I believe. The pay was horrible. For the work that was done with the sensitive material used the pay was sub par. The scheduling was unregulated so breaks were never the same. The actual shifts varied from day to day. It even changed during shifts. Their policy was all for the company and none for the people or should I say Sheeple. This is how we were treated.
Cons
bad hours, bad location, bad treatment, emotional scars that will never heal
workable
sales rep (Former Employee) –  sherbourn14 May 2014
A typical day at work would be making outbound calls to rogers customers meeting our goal of sales
I learned how to speak an have control of my anger when it comes to ignorant customers
management was every easy going an helpful
co-workers where friendly
the hardest part of work was dealing with customers that never gave u a chance to explain your self as to why your calling an trying to help them.
the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see my pay
Great introduction to call centre experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON14 January 2015
As an inbound agent completely new to the experience of working in a call centre for customer care, I found the environment and opportunity within Teleperformance to be considerably surprising in great ways.
The environment, training methods and staff made for a very great team to work alongside.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement
customer service representative
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 December 2013
• Represented Roger’s product information in a professional manner while providing a high standard of customer service
• Accountable for promoting and selling the Roger’s products such as cable TV, internet, phone
• Handled and processed sales order and ensured effective customer service to satisfy customers by offering fair deals and accurate calculations on spot
• Work supportively with team members to solve issues coordinately
• Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills, listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
Fast Paced, Call center
Customer Service REP/FLOOR MANAGER/VERIFIER (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 July 2012
Good job advancement opportunities ... typical day is just me making sure everything and everyone is working and there's no problems or issues on the working floor.. ive learned alot just by the amount of responsibilities they have given me .. Love my co workers they made it fun to come into to work everyday... everyone got along, hardest part of the job , is seeing sum ones potential to do better with there required quota's and see them feel discouraged..
Pros
good location.
Cons
not enough shifts..hours and or leads
Willing to learn and very sociable. Use to work under presure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Salvador30 July 2012
My day starts at 4:00am, I got up and then I tavle 44 min to my work. Im currently working for a call center here in El Salvador: I work with canadiand and provide technical support for issues related to internet connections. I've learn a lot in my job and I also working Telecomunications engeneering, Im in 4th year. the hardest part of my job is that sometimes we have lot of calls and is very tiring, but you get use to that and what I like the most in being helpfull to people in canada wich as a matter of fact I beleive is the best counto in the worl to live on
Pros
good salary
Cons
long work hours
Worked well with friendly co-workers
outbound customer care and inbound tech support (Former Employee) –  Peterborough , ON8 August 2012
The day began with a pre-shift meeting to discuss current concerns, events , etc
While at Teleperformance I learned better how to improve my telephone manner and how to read into our customers's demeanor at the time of the call and how best to approach them.

My co-workers were very helpful when I needed advice or assistance, and I returned in kind.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with an irate customer

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of leaving that irate customer in a better mood than they were before we spoke
Pros
pizza days
Cons
management would sometimes be unprepared re: pertinent changes in customer discount information.
wage and type of work was not equal
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON22 May 2013
I worked for Teleperformance for over 7 years and found for the most part it was a good place to work. At least, as far as the people I worked with and some people in management. As in all work forces there is good and bad.
There needed to be more weekend fairness and days off in a row.
There needed to be more training ahead of new things coming out instead of waiting until after the fact. Hard to tell a customer that you had to check on their questions instead of knowing right away.
Pros
I worked with great people
Cons
bad hours and bad pay
No fun zone what so ever :(
Regional Premises Auditor (Current Employee) –  Egypt3 September 2014
the over all place is not so good yet the company itself is promising and my co-worker are just awesome, the hardest part of my work is the deadline to get items delivered on time is not so easy and i have to back up my self with at least 2 weeks in case of back orders...
the most enjoyable part of the job that every day you know more people and meet different characters whether co workers or vendors/suppliers.
lack of proper training and support
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ON3 February 2013
- call previous customers to sell products and services
- learned that not many people like calls from telemarketers/sales agents
-management was not professional and tended to play favortisim
-coworkers were friendly
-hardest part was dealing with irate customers
-most enjoyable was being able to participate in company draws and contests
Pros
prizes for sales and attendance
Cons
having to call irate customers
excellent company, good benefits and great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON18 November 2013
I enjoyed working for Teleperformance and can easily recommend the company for anybody. The company is customer service oriented and it shows in the excellent people they have working for them. Teleperformance cares about its employees and will work with you for scheduling issues. It almost seems like a big family when working there.
Pros
great staff, great support
High Paced, high volume, great team members
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON2 September 2014
Over all SPI was a great place to work that continually changed it's culture and continued to place emphasis on forward thinking.

There was never a day without a new challenge, whether it be an internal, external, environmental or supply challenge that myself and the team could not find a viable solution to accommodate all in order to provide best in class customer service.
Fast paced
Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2012
Very fast pace working enironment maintaining multiple campaigns both inbound and outbound. Responsible for overall operations of call centre. Learned to multitask, outside of box thinking, working together with managers of all departments to achieve daily, weekly, monthly company goals.
Pros
responsible for retaining and increasing business of call centre from 40 to 2000 seats.
Cons
green eexecutives
Good Company - has some opportunities.
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2015
Located DT Toronto, great staff, but has some fundamental opportunities that need to be worked on.
When addressed it will be a better place to work at.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Need to get with the times
nice place to work
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON8 August 2015
Love it there because everybody is cool including the managers, supervisors and fellow employees along with most of the customers, and if you need a day off they don't question you about it!
Pros
cafeteria in same building
Cons
unable to be promoted
Terrible company to work for
Senior Relationship Consultant (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 June 2013
Terrible company to work for.

Upper management never told us anything that was going on and assured us that we would have jobs for the long term only to lay use off two week later. They lost the contract with the client months in advance and rather than tell us that we were locked out of the building one day with no warning.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management team
Satisfactory work environment.
Live Chat Associate- Home Depot Canada (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 September 2015
It was a decent place to work, with good employees. Supervisors however, were disorganized and disrespectful. Pay also did not match the work load that was expected of employees.
great exprience
In Bound Call Center (Former Employee) –  thunder bay11 August 2013
A typical day would be answering calls .... learned great communication skills and listening skills, the management was fair co worker were awesome. the hardest part was not talking work home learning the balance most enjoyable was hearing delight from clients .However this was a great oppertunity I wasnt really enteracting with people
Pros
co workers
Cons
stressful at times
Amazing Workplace and Friendly environment - Opportunity to grow and learn , supportive management and lots of rewards including gift cards and goodis
Recruitment Coordinator / Employee Engagement (Current Employee) –  Toronto5 March 2015
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2015
Typical day at work starts at 1pm. Work with BMO Harris bank and take calls from client based. Learned communication with customers and management including co-workers. Hardest part of the job is convincing customers but the most enjoyable part is making them trust me as an agent on the call