Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
nice place
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), dallasJanuary 22, 2015
I like working as a CNA. I love the residence. I like to put a little fun and in their life. In every facility i work at the residents seem to read my personality, therefore a lot of the staff will come to me when they are having difficulties with a residence. I can usually persuade the resident to comply.
DONT DO IT!!
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: none at all
Cons: literally everything
If you are in desperate need and i mean DESPERATE then apply. I hate everything about this job. We used to get a 50 cent raise every 6 months which was now changed to every year. Not only that but once you hit $12 an hour, that's it! You've reached the cap pay!! It's too much work for little pay. Hate it, hate it, hate it! I pray every morning before I walk into that dump. Hope this helped.
Work Place
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good work hours
Cons: not very promising
This company is very organized. Since the time that i have been there ive yet to be on the phones. They have no idea as to what there going to do with the training class that i am currently in. I worked for this company before and it was great four years ago. But as of now with bills to pay a child to feed and one on the way and they dont know if we are getting laid off or not says one of the supervisors. My job is not promising, and that is not good with me having a child and being pregnant. I dnt know if i will have a job today or tomorrow.
Great Advancement opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 21, 2015
I enjoyed the training very much! Wonderful instructors and teachers in the classroom period of training. They strongly encouraged advancement within. I enjoyed my time with most coworkers and felt the break room was a peaceful place. I however felt, the training was more based on fun that actual structural learning, I Found myself, and other coworkers feeling unprepared to deal with customers about the amount of information we were supposed to learn.
Excellent Management
United Healthcare, Apple & Google Representative (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJanuary 21, 2015
● Assist customers in their purchases● Manages all changes and balances● Filing necessary paperwork and store documents● Performing phone duties and research/resolution for cashier balancing issues● Knowledge within Barista
Great workplace and very professional
Customer Service Representitive- work (Former Employee), Monterrey MexicoJanuary 21, 2015
Everyday was a new learning experience with my coworkers, mastering my customer services dealing with customers and agents.
I enjoy being able to help other and make an impact on their days by providing the best services and solving their problems and concerns.
very nice enviorment, fun and positive coworkers and team mates
Tech Support (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: very informative training and help from supervisors.
Cons: late breaks and lunches
In the technical support department the most challenging aspect is working with angry customers. Its very challenging to work, talk, and empathize with our customers but it gave me confident and knowledge in the long run. As a competitive person I liked being if not the best, one the best one in my team. I gain great customer service skills and knowledge for this industry.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Athens, GAJanuary 20, 2015
It was very relaxing workplace. I enjoyed the day to day activities and speaking with different clients about different situations.
fun productive workplace
Customer Service Rep Inbound Call (Former Employee), augusta gaJanuary 20, 2015
This job was super fun I learned about all the different codes for the differnet procedures when it came to pre auths
productive and fun workplace
Customer service advisor (Former Employee), glasgowJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: constant learning curve
Cons: shift variation
enjoyed my time working with teoeperformance as it gained me new skills and experience of answering calls and dealing with a large variation in customer quiries, learned how to adapt to working in a large team also helping others to maximise performance
Teleperformance
Collections (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: gaining experience
Cons: not enough career advancements
A great place to experience with different projects. By working for this company I have learned numerous communication skills and more than enough info on health insurance. I feel I have gained the knowledge that I can use for a life time.
terrible
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Abilene, TXJanuary 19, 2015
hate every second of it. TERRIBLE supervisors. CANNOT get the help you need when you need it
UnProfessional
Trainer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 19, 2015
Cons: pay discrepancies, poor management
Despite the few departments that actually cared for their agents and members that they worked for, this job has the poorest work place environment. Unless you are without any other form of employment please reconsider.
good place to learn and assist in the growth of the company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), tunisiaJanuary 18, 2015
good place to learn and assist in the growth of the companygood place to learn and assist in the growth of the company
Not a supportive work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fairborn ohioJanuary 18, 2015
Able to help customers no open door policy. Management was not supportive about employees.
good company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Edinburg, TXJanuary 18, 2015
great company good management great trainers and good compensation
fun
Advisor (Former Employee), KILMARNOCKJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: money
Cons: management
Senior Management are bullies , Management do nothing but sit on backside , When asking questions they shrug shoulders and say " I don't know" They don't like staff helping each other. I offered to work through lunch break they said NO , despite calls constant. I worked 1hr 45 mins one week over due to last calls being lengthy , customers need help and the management tell us to wrap call up . sorry customer distressed , what am I supposed to do , say sorry my shift ended " go away " do I get paid for extra time no , I get disciplined for no control of call
Wonderful First Job
Supervisor (Former Employee), Ogden, UTJanuary 16, 2015
I feel like this was a great stepping stone for you to begin a career in customer service and to get call center experience but I do not feel this is somewhere you would be able to make a wonderful living on unless you are at the top of the food chain.
progressive and good management
CCE (Former Employee), Jaipur, RJJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: canteen in compound
Cons: not any cab facility
after training first day at work lots of problems and queries.
to have passion and be normal while long and problem full calls.
good management.
funny and co-operatives.
fake calls and abused calls at night.
working with co-workers and solve all the problems of consumers
enjoyable place to work
Sales agent (Former Employee), BirminghamJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: really good team buildng becoming very efficent
Cons: breaking up of teams
Whilst working for Teleperformance, I was dealing with customer concerns they may have had with their npower accounts. This could be that they had not received a statements for a period of time, taking meter reading and ensuring the customer was on the best tariff we could offer. We would also upsell other services to a customer that they may require, so they received the best possible customer experience.
New customers would also be quoted from information taken, so the best package could be offered to meet the customers requirements.
Management would promote a friendly team atmosphere, however if an agent had issues these were handled with care and understanding.
Whilst personal sph needed to be maintained and a professionalism to be adhered to at all times. The team was paramount in maintaining sales as if help was required it was at hand and was like having a second family about you.
Software issues were the only issue in carrying out the job.
Customer can be the best part of the job, although some had serious problems it could be entertaining talking with them, but also the satisfaction gained from resolving their issues was what made the job worthwhile.

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more