Teleperformance
2,751 reviews

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Amazing co-workers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 14, 2012
Pros: co-workers always made me smile after bad calls
Cons: was very stressful
I had awesome supervisors and an amazing group of co-workers.
Workplace where one can have fun while working.
Call Center agent , Client Care Agent (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: job security
Cons: long hours
- A typical day at work was taking client care calls, resolving billing issues, and helping customers make other chances to their mobile phone account as well as minor troubleshooting
- I learned a lot about cell phones such as Apple, Android, Blackberry. Also learnt a lot about troubleshooting each kind of phones mentioned above. Moreover also learnt – more... a lot about how to calm upset customers as well as little up-sells of newer features and plans company would offer over the course of time. I learnt how to explain things in visual detail with my words as we were to help customers over the phone.
-Management was good. Our schedules were posted with 2 weeks notice. All supervisors were very helpful with work/non work related issues as day off and vacations.
- I don't think anything about work was hard. Anything is hard until learnt and practiced.
- At times having free lunch and games as well as meeting a lot of great people to work with was the most enjoyable part of the job. – less
Worked well with friendly co-workers
outbound customer care and inbound tech support (Former Employee), Peterborough , ONAugust 8, 2012
Pros: pizza days
Cons: management would sometimes be unprepared re: pertinent changes in customer discount information.
The day began with a pre-shift meeting to discuss current concerns, events , etc
While at Teleperformance I learned better how to improve my telephone manner and how to read into our customers's demeanor at the time of the call and how best to approach them.

My co-workers were very helpful when I needed advice or assistance, and I returned in kind.

The – more... hardest part of the job was dealing with an irate customer

The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfaction of leaving that irate customer in a better mood than they were before we spoke – less
Willing to learn and very sociable. Use to work under presure
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San SalvadorJuly 30, 2012
Pros: good salary
Cons: long work hours
My day starts at 4:00am, I got up and then I tavle 44 min to my work. Im currently working for a call center here in El Salvador: I work with canadiand and provide technical support for issues related to internet connections. I've learn a lot in my job and I also working Telecomunications engeneering, Im in 4th year. the hardest part of my job is that – more... sometimes we have lot of calls and is very tiring, but you get use to that and what I like the most in being helpfull to people in canada wich as a matter of fact I beleive is the best counto in the worl to live on – less
technical stuff
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), philippinesJuly 30, 2012
Pros: incentives
Cons: accessibilty
great technical knowledge acquired from this company..fun people..great pay.. all are well provided.
Fast Paced, Call center
Customer Service REP/FLOOR MANAGER/VERIFIER (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 21, 2012
Pros: good location.
Cons: not enough shifts..hours and or leads
Good job advancement opportunities ... typical day is just me making sure everything and everyone is working and there's no problems or issues on the working floor.. ive learned alot just by the amount of responsibilities they have given me .. Love my co workers they made it fun to come into to work everyday... everyone got along, hardest part of the – more... job , is seeing sum ones potential to do better with there required quota's and see them feel discouraged.. – less
fun place with a pool table at work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 17, 2012
Having a Pool table at work helps so much for integration as a new member, as well as taking a good break before going back to work.
However, the hardest part of the Job is to satisfy all the customers.
A friendly place and easy to adapt
Sales Travel Agent (Former Employee), CairoMay 29, 2012
I learned to be patient with old customer and others with limited intelligence.

My co-workers are very friendly and nice people.

The hardest part of my job is the timing, i was working over night shifts.

The work was really easy to understand, work life at the company is really easy.
great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONMay 22, 2012
enjoy using problem solving skills on calls. didnt mind working the hours ( they constantly change)
Teleperformance
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 14, 2012
This too was contract. I had a great manger but the environment wasn't safe or healthy. With previous telecommunication experience, I was able to sustain quotas and take on/assignment more senior responsibilities.
Productive and Creative workplace
Apple CPU Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 30, 2012
8 hours work shift.
Excellent training related to Apple CPUs.
productive work place
Customer Sales Representative Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 24, 2012
Pros: stable hours
Cons: n/a
Stable hours in an environment where growth in company was easily attained.
Encouraging and learning environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 4, 2012
The company mainly work for Rogers communication. It has large number of staffs from different country of origin and language. They have good training facilities. It also has three different lunch room will pool to play as well. It is centrally located in toronto just minute walk from subway tranport facilities.
Typical Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MIDecember 15, 2014
This was a good atmosphere to be in. I was definitely taught a lot.
Productive and fun workplace.
Team Supervisor (NOKIA) (Current Employee), CairoDecember 15, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people .
Fun workplace
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Parañaque, P00December 14, 2014
Pros: healthcare benefits and benefit hours
Cons: can call off if youre gonna be late or wont be able to go at work
Well basically my schedule is on mid shift even on night shift, I learned a lot. I learn to talk to different people from different countries having different culture, I experienced a lot that's why I am confident that I can do my job as a Front Desk Receptionist. Teleperformance's management is quite fair. Co-workers are nice and very friendly, the – more... hardest part of the job is when you dont have a sale you receive a lot of calls and no sales at all, And every weekends its always Queueing. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have a lot of sales and it will turn out to be a commission, So more money on my pocket. – less
a fun place to work with
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Manila, P00December 14, 2014
Pros: willing to recomment incentives
Cons: changing schedules
* we log in attend to calls of customers
* learned about the product and plans
* management are pretty good in every ways
* my co workers are all bubbly nd happy to get along with
* the hardest part of the job is changing schedule but i can deal with it in the long run
* the most enjoyable part is talking with different customer s and earning incentives
its a productive workplace with a fast paced enviroment
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Edinburg, TXDecember 13, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: back to back calls
coworkers are nice and will lend a helping hand when in need, staff is nice and we have a very nice break room to socialize with fellow teammates
Productive and cool ambiance
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Pasig, P00December 12, 2014
>Full of challenges every shift you deal with different types of irate upset callers, it will enhance your communication skills, selling skills, retention and persuasion skills.
Management is good they take good care of their employees provides good benefits.
We do have a target quota every shift.
Fun environment.
productive fun and outgoing bosses, and co-workers. Good teamwork.
Uverse Agent (Current Employee), Ogden, UTDecember 11, 2014
People who work here are very fun, and outgoing. Managers are very supportive, and helpful.

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more