Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
job is not secured here
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
My coworkers are great but job is not secured here. Since im new in Canada im working here. This job admits me to mix with different cultural people.
Productive and fun work place
Bilingual Client service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 September 2016
Great company to work for with a lots of potential for grow, organized and team work is excellent. I have been working for teleperformance for about two years, i had a great experience in customer service, and dealing with clients.
Pros
flexeible schedule
producttive
Customer Service Representative CSR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2016
typical day at work
co workers aare very friendly and kind and easy to talk to
learned alot bout my co workers and dealt with different races and cultures and different personalities
regular day
call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2016
This is a great job in the sense that there is a lot to learn and everyday is a new task. I have learned a lot and always am learning. The only down part is that the wages are not enough based on experience etc.
One of tge wirst place in toronto to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2016
Terrible place to work.
Unprofessional atmosphere. .no room for advancement...don't waste your time.
Place for your first job..terrible..
Pros
Cons
Terrible place
Typical day
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 September 2016
Working at the call center with different ethnicity and different campaign, gives you the feel of really being in a customer service environment. The interactions between agents, and the welcoming feelings really make you feel at home.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
Productive and full good experience
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
Everyone is so positive, even though you didn't an issue very well, they will always motivate you. Supervisor are approachable when you needed help. Good working environment and best Technical support experience
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
long calls
not a good workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
the management at this facility do not care about their employees as much as they try to portray. employees have no job security and high turnover rate
Pros
people
Cons
management
worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
I hated this job they treated me so bad and it was a simple task to do when I worked at this call center I was going thru a rough patch in my life and they never helped me threw my timing of need
Pros
paid lunches
Comfortable
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST / ECOMMERCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2016
Good place to start your career. it was nice . there is help when you need it. but the management can do better. Long hours . slow way to go up the management ladder
Pros
Over time
Cons
Minimum wage
Permanent training, bonus and friendly people
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2016
It's good because the supervisors are always helping you to improve your skills
They have montly bonus
The environment is good, the people are very friendly
Pros
Salary for bilingual people
Cons
Schedule
Subject matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work and has lot of scope to grow professionally. Good management and an awesome work environment. Good break through for new immigrants.
nice place to work
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 August 2016
I worked at TP for a little over a year. I took advantage of every overtime hour that I could. The job itself is a great place to start and depending on your attitude you really can advance in the company. they have great incentives like bonuses for your work, yes it has some qualifications for you to get the bonus but you get what you put out. If you are looking for work this is the place to start just be sure to stay away from the miserable employees(you will notice them the complainers) and away from the drama and you will do great.
Pros
Bonuses
provided good customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON19 July 2016
the company is very good to begin new career and have the work experience, very high call volume as a call center , training classes provided and organized.
Friendly people and Management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Teleperformance Philippines19 July 2016
I learned how to assist the customer in a proper manner and with the highest standard procedures, I'm also aware of those disciplinary action might happen one I did something wrong or out of the procedures.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Happy environment
Fun place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 June 2016
Very diverse environment

Co-workers are fun to be with

Competition between teams

Close to subway

Monthly incentives

Sales bonus
Not so Physically Demanding job
Customer Service Representative (Sales Agent) (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC30 June 2016
Basically my job in telepeformance is more focused on online sales. You get to learn more about manipulating the website and doing technical stuff like helping customers solve an issue online, placing orders and checking up on customer orders.However, it is kind of frustrating because they are not flexible with schedules like it will take a while for you to request your desired schedule, and very short break time. On the contrary, they offer good benefits like medical and dental insurance which is what i like about it. Generally, this is not a difficult job as long as you know how to use the computer and the internet and you have that confidence and patience to deal with customers.
Pros
Health and dental benifits
Cons
Not flexible with schedule change and short breaktime
Not employee friendly
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2016
I work 9 : 00 to 5 : 00 Monday through Friday. Because July 1st is on friday this year I am off work this day. Now they are forcing me to come into work on Saturday which is my day off. Some holiday for me !! Not employee friendly !
Worst Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2016
I have worked with this company, lot of work pressure Biased supervisors less pay. in my 12 years of work career this the pathetic company I worked for. they hire you very easily but make your life miserable from there on.
Pros
nothing positive about the company
Cons
less pay, long hours, lot of pressure and Biased supervisors
Friendly Environment,
IT Deskop/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
Friendly Environment, Recommend people to join to grow their career.

Opportunity to Grow and certification.

Actively involvement with employees.
Cons
Flexible Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.