Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun workplace with great coworkers and amazing managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONApril 29, 2015
This job taught me how to deal with really stressful situations well. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customers with tough situations as well as working together with my coworkers.
Amazing Workplace and Friendly environment - Opportunity to grow and learn , supportive management and lots of rewards including gift cards and goodis
Recruitment Coordinator / Employee Engagement (Current Employee) –  TorontoMarch 5, 2015
Frindly working environment
Technical Support Specialist - Apple IOS campaign (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 2, 2015
In a typical day at work I help customers resolve technical issues with their Apple IOS devices and accounts. I learnt a lot about IOS and Apple products. The hardest part of the job was to help a customer who is very upset or frustrated. The best part of the job was the friendly working environment with clients, co-workers and team members.
Pros
flexible shedules
Cons
no career prospect
Bad Company
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONMarch 25, 2015
Teleperformance Thunder Bay in my opinion has been set up to fail ever since we lost our Microsoft client, it has been a horrible work environment for the last 4 years and it has only gotten worse as time goes on.
Pros
Nice Co-workers
Cons
Bad pay, no salary increases and horrible management
Great introduction to call centre experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONJanuary 14, 2015
As an inbound agent completely new to the experience of working in a call centre for customer care, I found the environment and opportunity within Teleperformance to be considerably surprising in great ways.
The environment, training methods and staff made for a very great team to work alongside.
Pros
opportunity for advancement
assist cellular customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Belleville, ONMay 6, 2015
customer service and tech support for cellular phones, assisted in billing and payments as well as tech support for devices and functions and services associated with cellular device.
Is a stepping stone job
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 30, 2015
I do my work and help other agents out if they have questions. I learned how to handle very angry people. The management sucks, they do not know what they are doing.
Pros
It's a job & has benefits
Cons
They do not care about their empolyees
Customer Service Related
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONMarch 18, 2015
Answer queued call from customers relating to issues with the services, bills and orders

Noted accounts through database

Completed adjustments on accounts for customers

Company is no longer in business due to site closure
Pros
very friendly
A very exciting and good company to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
At 5:00pm in the evening, I go on the phones. I log in my station and start dialing. I make around 80 calls a day. I deal with irate customers and listen to them and try to solve their problems.
Pros
free give aways to the persom with the most sale
Cons
irate customers
Productive & fun working atmosphere,
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 23, 2015
Everyday is a typical day for me.
New software, new working culture, Extracting & implementing ideas
Very good management with great support
Nothing felt yet
Working in the team
management runs is not so great
Customer Service/SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2015
most times the management is not sure what they are doing and sometimes having to speak to team leaders is a little hard because of the fact that we as agents know more about hot to troubleshoot than a team lead
Efficient, spartan and enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONOctober 15, 2014
The job itself was somewhat irritating, working for Verizon on their DSL system. However co-workers were supportive and helpful, management was lenient and co-operative, overall a positive experience.
Hardest part was not losing your cool when speaking to irritating, obtuse, short tempered customers. Also the break time limits were very strictly enforced, and timed to the second.
Most enjoyable part was working with many easy to get along with people, and overall just the positive working environment. Had loads of fun, on and off the job. That mute button was very well used.
Pros
arcade games in breakroom
Cons
customers
Lots of Opportunity
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  TorontoMarch 12, 2015
I have only worked here for 6 months but already have been able to apply for other departments. I see at least 2 internal jobs get posted a week. Fun days with food carts and activities.
Pros
lots of friends
Cons
dealing with angry customers
It was a great place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONMarch 28, 2015
Wish it did not fold!! Loved doing sales..Received awards for my work..Miss the people i worked with..Great place to work..The job was very stressful but nothing I could not handle..
Pros
Top performer 4 yrs in a row
Cons
Short lunches
No fun zone what so ever :(
Regional Premises Auditor (Current Employee) –  EgyptSeptember 3, 2014
the over all place is not so good yet the company itself is promising and my co-worker are just awesome, the hardest part of my work is the deadline to get items delivered on time is not so easy and i have to back up my self with at least 2 weeks in case of back orders...
the most enjoyable part of the job that every day you know more people and meet different characters whether co workers or vendors/suppliers.
High Paced, high volume, great team members
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONSeptember 2, 2014
Over all SPI was a great place to work that continually changed it's culture and continued to place emphasis on forward thinking.

There was never a day without a new challenge, whether it be an internal, external, environmental or supply challenge that myself and the team could not find a viable solution to accommodate all in order to provide best in class customer service.
Thankless and Humiliating
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONJuly 29, 2014
The concept of this call center is to undercut unionized call center labour and the people of canada. It is called insourcing I believe. The pay was horrible. For the work that was done with the sensitive material used the pay was sub par. The scheduling was unregulated so breaks were never the same. The actual shifts varied from day to day. It even changed during shifts. Their policy was all for the company and none for the people or should I say Sheeple. This is how we were treated.
Cons
bad hours, bad location, bad treatment, emotional scars that will never heal
workable
sales rep (Former Employee) –  sherbournMay 14, 2014
A typical day at work would be making outbound calls to rogers customers meeting our goal of sales
I learned how to speak an have control of my anger when it comes to ignorant customers
management was every easy going an helpful
co-workers where friendly
the hardest part of work was dealing with customers that never gave u a chance to explain your self as to why your calling an trying to help them.
the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see my pay
Good for beginners
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2015
Good for people who wanted to work in a Call Center. Performers can grow within the company. Have flexible shifts. Hourly salary is low with comparison to other call centers.
customer service representative
Customer Service representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 19, 2013
• Represented Roger’s product information in a professional manner while providing a high standard of customer service
• Accountable for promoting and selling the Roger’s products such as cable TV, internet, phone
• Handled and processed sales order and ensured effective customer service to satisfy customers by offering fair deals and accurate calculations on spot
• Work supportively with team members to solve issues coordinately
• Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills, listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.