Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Canada

Very productive and fun workplace with a pool table in the lunch room -
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, well trained on going basis a place to grow within the company, great incentives
Pros
A lot monetary incentives as well as free food.
Cons
Too much emphasis on sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONDecember 9, 2015
Bell TV customer service representative, too much emphasis placed on sales though most of the clients we interacted with were displeased with the service
OK place to work
Apple Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 7, 2016
the job is simple, co workers are great and friendly, management needs some improvement. They also provide room to grow which is great.
Great place to start your career in customer service !!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2015
As this is an outsource company -you learn to adapt to new campaigns as well as use different types of software !! Worked on bell campaign ,help train others, Save the children and help desk !! Worked with a lot of wonderful supervisors and had no issue with managemant !!
Pros
Meeting people with different cultures, learn a lot about different software and being adaptable !!
Cons
When you do not fall into a clic - hard to get advancement opportunities !!
comfortable but not professional
Customer care and Technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 3, 2015
It is easy money but not long carrier, you will find multi cultures and you will enjoy that.

the management not professional but helpful
television
Bilingual Sales-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  canada montrealNovember 10, 2015
 Managed sales transactions for the cell phone provider Bell Mobilité
 Provided customer service for the dish network company Bell Express Vu
Good Company - has some opportunities.
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2015
Located DT Toronto, great staff, but has some fundamental opportunities that need to be worked on.
When addressed it will be a better place to work at.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Need to get with the times
If only things worked
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 16, 2015
I was working for less than a year, at the beginning it was great, and over time it just wasn't for me . The people are great , management was alright.
Satisfactory work environment.
Live Chat Associate- Home Depot Canada (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 11, 2015
It was a decent place to work, with good employees. Supervisors however, were disorganized and disrespectful. Pay also did not match the work load that was expected of employees.
nice place to work
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONAugust 8, 2015
Love it there because everybody is cool including the managers, supervisors and fellow employees along with most of the customers, and if you need a day off they don't question you about it!
Pros
cafeteria in same building
Cons
unable to be promoted
b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONOctober 25, 2015
why must i do this for a second time i just did this silly thing already. this seems kind of redundant to me blah blah blah blah
boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, OntarioSeptember 2, 2015
They had a lot of nice events and opportunities for over time. I would answer phone calls constantly. they had an awesome pool table and a great break room. awesome benefits and great coworkers
awesome bank to work for
Contact Centre Operation Officer (Former Employee) –  toronto - ONSeptember 28, 2015
Learnt alot of experince. Enjoyed working in a team and as an individual. Looking forward to use the experience elsewhere.
Professional, punctual, motivated, takes work ethics very seriously.
Technical support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 27, 2015
Most of days, I come early to work, make my self Comfortable then start of my work duties.
I leaned that persistence, hardwork, and Professionalism pays off.
Management is the brain of a work environment keeps thing rolling. co workers are the bone structure of a work place, work cannot be done without them. Hardest part of the job is when it becomes a daily routine, no challenge. Most enjoyable part of them job is when to receive more duties and responsibilities.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TorontoOctober 5, 2015
It was my first and only experience working for a Canadian company.I enjoyed my job and it was a good company to work with.
goal driven working environment
Customer Service Repretsentative (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 7, 2015
we are always motivated to provide great customer service . The management gives us quick weekly evaluations to make sure we are fully equipped with right information and skills to finish our job
Pros
good overtime pay
Cons
graveyard shifts
Great part-time job for a student
Applecare: Technical support (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2015
This job is very flexible and allows for a manageable schedule for a full-time student. The management can be a little unorganized at times, but for the most part are great. The co-workers are the best part of the job as they're very diverse, and a great team to work with. The hardest part of the job would be having to deal with angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be to help someone in need and to hear their satisfaction.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 18, 2015
Typical day at work starts at 1pm. Work with BMO Harris bank and take calls from client based. Learned communication with customers and management including co-workers. Hardest part of the job is convincing customers but the most enjoyable part is making them trust me as an agent on the call
fun place to work
Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, OntarioFebruary 24, 2015
I was in charge of engaging staff to participate in outside fund raisers. I have learned excellent customer service skills and have greatly enhanced on me computer skills. The management are very understating to every situation and great to work with to have the opportunity to grow.
Pros
free branded gifts, birthday and christmas gifts from my boss
Cons
no raise in 3 years, low pay
Interesting workplace
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 30, 2015
Teleperformance was always a interesting place to work. In some departments that I worked in the manager that I had was excellent. She always cared about us and did everything to ensure we were treated fairly. However the human resources department did not care about you and always did what they could to make you're life terrible. The wage was a interesting topic as well. After a year of working at Teleperformance they implemented a wage balance. Everyone regardless of experience was automatically put into groupings. The co workers were great initially however very quickly the entire workplace revealed itself to be reminiscent of highchool teenager drama that could barely be avoided.