Teleperformance Employee Reviews

regular day
call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2016
This is a great job in the sense that there is a lot to learn and everyday is a new task. I have learned a lot and always am learning. The only down part is that the wages are not enough based on experience etc.
Review
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 May 2016
Pros
Great for getting call centre experience Good training, fast paced environment, meet interesting people
Cons
Benefits not great. Schedule not flexible,pay is horrible with the amount of work we have to do
Good place if you're an immigrant
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2016
Worse place l ever worked most unprofessional people l have ever worked with.Management sucks they let some people do whatever they want. I wouldn't,
' trust that place if l was a client people hide their phones in boots cups pockets wherever they can.
job is not secured here
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
My coworkers are great but job is not secured here. Since im new in Canada im working here. This job admits me to mix with different cultural people.
Good
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2016
Good
its good to work here for the time.
also there are much options here in multiple fields to gain experience
and no worries about the shift. Much good benifits than the previous one.
Pros
Events
great incentives and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 April 2016
A typical day at teleperformance would be to assist customers with the understanding of their phone bill, add phone features that customers would order. Provide information regarding new information and plans
Cons
no room for advancement
Workplace where one can have fun while working.
Call Center agent , Client Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON13 August 2012
- A typical day at work was taking client care calls, resolving billing issues, and helping customers make other chances to their mobile phone account as well as minor troubleshooting
- I learned a lot about cell phones such as Apple, Android, Blackberry. Also learnt a lot about troubleshooting each kind of phones mentioned above. Moreover also learnt a lot about how to calm upset customers as well as little up-sells of newer features and plans company would offer over the course of time. I learnt how to explain things in visual detail with my words as we were to help customers over the phone.
-Management was good. Our schedules were posted with 2 weeks notice. All supervisors were very helpful with work/non work related issues as day off and vacations.
- I don't think anything about work was hard. Anything is hard until learnt and practiced.
- At times having free lunch and games as well as meeting a lot of great people to work with was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
job security
Not a career move
Operator Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2016
You don't want to work at this company as they have the worst positions and treatment as an employee. The recruiter will tell you there are commissions and base on your sales you will make more money, but that isn't the case. while I was there I did about 35 sales a week and NO COMMISSION!! at all.. Only the team leaders and supervisors will get there share, and then we got the hours......

That is another problem...

Good luck to all of you!
Pros
Events such as small dept parties
Cons
Information up top No Hours for work/layoff
Friendly people and Management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Teleperformance Philippines19 July 2016
I learned how to assist the customer in a proper manner and with the highest standard procedures, I'm also aware of those disciplinary action might happen one I did something wrong or out of the procedures.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Happy environment
The lowest of the low. They have issues with honesty and leadership.
technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2016
I can't really say anything good about this company. Some of the people who work there are ok. On the down side the management is laden with ego issues and the recruiting department will tell you anything to get you to sign on. The pay is slightly above minimum wage but their expectations on employees are too high. Basically trying to squeeze every penny out of you before you get fed up and quit. Avoid this place unless you are starving.
Pros
Cons
Dishonesty, poor wages, poor management.
Not well organised
Customer Service Agent and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 October 2015
You cannot view your work schedule outside of the office, there is no raise, and no transfers from a campain to another. The Human Resources won't help you with the schedule issues. Supervisors ar not trained enough. Lot of technical difficulties with the system and with the computers. Paid training, not minimum rate.
Pros
1 month trainning paid
Cons
Schedule issues
Not employee friendly
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2016
I work 9 : 00 to 5 : 00 Monday through Friday. Because July 1st is on friday this year I am off work this day. Now they are forcing me to come into work on Saturday which is my day off. Some holiday for me !! Not employee friendly !
Great place to start your career in customer service !!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 August 2015
As this is an outsource company -you learn to adapt to new campaigns as well as use different types of software !! Worked on bell campaign ,help train others, Save the children and help desk !! Worked with a lot of wonderful supervisors and had no issue with managemant !!
Pros
Meeting people with different cultures, learn a lot about different software and being adaptable !!
Cons
When you do not fall into a clic - hard to get advancement opportunities !!
fun place to work
Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, Ontario24 February 2015
I was in charge of engaging staff to participate in outside fund raisers. I have learned excellent customer service skills and have greatly enhanced on me computer skills. The management are very understating to every situation and great to work with to have the opportunity to grow.
Pros
Free branded gifts, Birthday and Christmas gifts from my boss
Cons
No raise in 3 years, low pay
Very productive and fun workplace with a pool table in the lunch room -
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 November 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, well trained on going basis a place to grow within the company, great incentives
Pros
A lot monetary incentives as well as free food.
Multicultural friendly work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
Very challenging at the same time fun filled work environment. Provide excellent career advancement opportunities. Its multi cultural work force provides an exceptional experience in making friends and a stress free work environment.
Pros
Easy access
Cons
No parking space
comfortable but not professional
Customer care and Technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 December 2015
It is easy money but not long carrier, you will find multi cultures and you will enjoy that.

the management not professional but helpful
Fun place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 June 2016
Very diverse environment

Co-workers are fun to be with

Competition between teams

Close to subway

Monthly incentives

Sales bonus
Productive Place to work with pool tables and daily activities
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2015
-A typical day includes talking to clients about the product, customer service works and ensuring that they enjoy the product they are about to get.

-I have learned to be patient and understand that the customer is always right and delivering high quality works is a win win strategy.

-The hardest part of the job is when the app crushes and the customers call and are unhappy with the service. Having to De-escalate the call can be very difficult.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily activities such as dice rolling for highest points, lunch specials, gift cards etc.
Pros
Pot luck and free lunches
Cons
long hours and low pay
Great experience at Teleperformance.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2016
Everything is good at this place of work, learned how to help the customer, resolving issues in both languages (Spanish and English) work with a co-workers is amazing, hard part of job are the schedules.