Teleperformance
2,258 reviews

Teleperformance Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place with great co-workers and a team that hard to get the job done
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 2, 2013
Good company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee), Belleville, onApril 29, 2013
managed telephone accounts for a cellular telephone company
Good environment
Customer Services Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 25, 2013
Pros: pool table in lunch room
Management was great and different campaigns kept the representative excited and taught a lot about new products and services
Fun loving place with rapid ramp-up for growth with X-box Lab and Pool table
Senior Technical Support Executive (Current Employee), Jaipur, Rajasthan (INDIA)March 14, 2013
Pros: exposure towards big market cookie companies
Cons: timely notifications, hidden policies
*A fun workplace with pool table

*Rapid ramp-up for growth

*Missing few points on Management with the facilities.

*The most enjoyable part of the job is the fun activities during operations and production time for the employees

*Co-workers (Productive employees) are very tech savy. Good ime to enhance the domain knowledge.

*Apart from everything, – more... Teleperformance provided a chance to serve Microsoft (leading cookie brand) and AT&T (largest inernet service provider in US)

*Considering the learning quadrant as an individual is how to be a Team Player, People Management, Documentation skills/ Communication (including convincing skills).

*A typical day at work was the day when the Managers from AT&T visited the Teleperformance site. – less
....
customer care agent (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMarch 4, 2013
Cons: bad management
not bad besides bad managers who didnt care about the employees
productive work place
Call Centre Executive (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 20, 2013
product promotions, resolving customer issues, doing sales
Call Centre
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: good working ambiance.
Cons: headphones!!!!!
This was a job where I had to answer phone calls from home phone customers and help them with their billing queries and also help them with the calling features additions or removal.

I liked this job because it did not involve selling anything over the phone and the task was very structured. I learned then that every a very specific system of computation – more... is used for every task.

The management was good.

My co-workers were fabulous. It was very pleasant to see people from various different educational and diverse backgrounds came together to do the same job and I made some great friends who have now become close family friends.

Hardest part of this job was that I had to have the headset on for the whole day, except at lunch and that actually gave me migraine.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that I got to interact with various customers, attend to their queries and some people were really pleasant to talk to. I also like the fact that I made so many friends, it was a friendly workplace. – less
calm,fun productive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 4, 2013
Pros: christmas party
Cons: not enough hrs
management was not all that fun, but when they were they made it worth while.
my co-workers and supervisors, they were amazing people, very fun and up beat to work with.
lack of proper training and support
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Belleville, ONFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: prizes for sales and attendance
Cons: having to call irate customers
- call previous customers to sell products and services
- learned that not many people like calls from telemarketers/sales agents
-management was not professional and tended to play favortisim
-coworkers were friendly
-hardest part was dealing with irate customers
-most enjoyable was being able to participate in company draws and contests
Entry level sales job
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2013
Cons: odd work hours
Making outbound sales calls on behalf of Rogers Telecom.

Pressure to maintain sales targets, but otherwise helpful management.
fun and supportive environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mall of Asia Pasay cit, PhilippinesJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: great incentives
Cons: schedules are not fixed
My co-workers are really fun to be with and whenever you go to work I don't feel pressured at all. We always have team lunches where we talk about what happened to our calls and we teach each other on whats the right thing to do. The hardest part of the job is on how to compose yourself and stay professional whenever you talk to an irrate customer though – more... we always make sure that we resolved their problems and we make sure that theyre satisfied before they hung up . – less
An excellent experience
Microsoft Professional Support Agent (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 6, 2013
-I have learned alot at Teleperformance, especially about computers
Great place to work, excellent staff and management
Outbound Client Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONJanuary 5, 2013
Enjoyed going to work every day. The staff I worked with was amazing and management always gave their full support.
My Review
Customer Care and Technical Support (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 3, 2013
I enjoyed working with teleperformance in the past and thought it was well managed. They had good benefits for employees and good training.
Promoting Rogers home phone and wireless products to obtain revenue generation
Customer Consultant (Former Employee), MississaugaDecember 14, 2012
Coached representatives in improving sales and achieving high sales results.
Resolve customer’s issues while reviewing and explaining bills.
Assisting customers choose Rogers over other competitors.
fun
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Pasig City, PhilippinesDecember 14, 2012
Pros: free internet
Cons: exhaust your voice energy
We talked with friends during break time. At first, the worked seemed so hard that you have to spend time searching the details which the customers wanted to it. Well, job was good so far. It trained you to become fast learner and doer. I learned how to catch up time. Our heads or mentors were trying to impart what they learned from their previous experience – more... when they were like us. I couldn't say bad things to co-workers since they were good enough. They possessed a good behavior towards other employee they have worked with. The hardest part of the job was when a customer yelling at you because something happened to his unit or something related to device that which the other agent haven't solve the problem he had. When we had the a party with friends and new workmates, we're so very glad to have that kind of gathering. – less
fun work place
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 12, 2012
worked with ppl in person daily learned to open and close store without staff got along with co workers the hardest thing was to be standing for 8 hours a day but otherwise the overall it was a great learning experience!
Productive, Competitive & fun
Sales Men (Former Employee), MontrealDecember 8, 2012
hardest part of the job was to sale to clients at the end of the month, but was still able to do it just had to deal with alot of ignorance
Not a horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONNovember 22, 2012
The job isn't bad, but the management is lacking. The computers are very slow, sometimes makes it impossible to do the job. Other then that, it isn't a bad place to work.
Happy Testing
Software Tester (CCAT Group) - SPRINT (Current Employee), Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila PhilippinesNovember 13, 2012
Pros: attendance bonus
Cons: no overtime
I love going at work everyday. I am very much motivated because of the work environment and of course the job that I am doing. I love testing and I knew from the bottom of my heart, this is the career path that I would like to take. I would like to become successful in this chosen field. The management are very cooperative together with my co-workers. – more... We see to it that everything is going on well. The good working environment plays a really important role in enabling us to enjoy our work. Everyone is helping. Testing is a very enjoyable job, I love tracking defects/errors especially when it gets resolved. The hardest part of it is when there's a new functionality and then you start from the scratch but when it gets to the production for release and ready to use, you'll be very proud. – less

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more