Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Great atmospher to work in
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2016
I learned how to better my craft, I learned to to not let anyone walk over me, to stand up for what I belive in.
They helped better my customer service skill while I was working there
OK place to work
Apple Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 7, 2016
the job is simple, co workers are great and friendly, management needs some improvement. They also provide room to grow which is great.
The lowest of the low. They have issues with honesty and leadership.
technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2016
I can't really say anything good about this company. Some of the people who work there are ok. On the down side the management is laden with ego issues and the recruiting department will tell you anything to get you to sign on. The pay is slightly above minimum wage but their expectations on employees are too high. Basically trying to squeeze every penny out of you before you get fed up and quit. Avoid this place unless you are starving.
Pros
Cons
Dishonesty, poor wages, poor management.
it is a fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 3, 2016
It is a fun and productive place to work. Hours are flexible and colleagues are super nice. The culture of the organization is not too mechanistic, it is more organic. The company response well with the changing environment.
This is a dead-end job. Worst place to work.
customer service (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QCJanuary 3, 2016
Worked here for over a year now and let me summarize WHY you shouldn't work or even think about working here for a long period of time.

1. THEY OVERWORK THEIR STAFF (it may sound general as there are many campaigns at Teleperformance but my campaign specifically, burns the heck out of everyone most especially the hardworking staff)

2. THEY DO NOT REWARD GOOD WORK. They would only offer "GRATUITY" when they need to suck something out of the few good people they have. In exchange of that "BONUS", you have to basically be their slave. If u didn't perform good enough, well, no bonus. And where does that bonus go? God knows where. As far as i am concerned, BONUSes exist because it is a REWARD for an exceptional performance. But Teleperformance make it look like we are dogs hungry for bones so unless you (as a dog) perform a clever trick, no bones for you. Sorry.

3. UNPROFESSIONAL LEADERS. Supervisors and managers should be there to guide you at your task and help bring out the best in you. But it is the other way around. Supervisors would avoid escalated calls 99% of the time. Call it lazy or incompetent but they get nothing done and only worries about the production yield. So yes, there is a HIGH TURNOVER rate.

4. THEY PROMOTE THE WRONG PEOPLE. They promise that there will be a "room for improvement". This is a complete lie. How does one person promote another? There are several things to consider but you OBVIOUSLY do not promote someone just because they are your "buddies" off work. Not because someone is punctual BUT is utterly clueless of the job means that person
  more... gets promoted. The promotion at my campaign was a complete JOKE. All the negative feed backs a hardworking staff can think of are all here.

I/We are not treated fairly at this place. You might wanna consider these abovementioned feed backs before applying unless you are desperate and/or do not mind losing your sanity.
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
EVERYTHING
Ok as a transitional job
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 16, 2015
Depending on the department you work in, it can be enjoyable or not. I learned a lot of things about e-commerce and the products. I would stay away from the customer complaints dept if you don't want to depress. Other depts are ok.Pay could be better for the job.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, friendly colleagues
Cons
30 min lunch, breaks at strange times
Too much emphasis on sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONDecember 9, 2015
Bell TV customer service representative, too much emphasis placed on sales though most of the clients we interacted with were displeased with the service
comfortable but not professional
Customer care and Technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 3, 2015
It is easy money but not long carrier, you will find multi cultures and you will enjoy that.

the management not professional but helpful
Very productive and fun workplace with a pool table in the lunch room -
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, well trained on going basis a place to grow within the company, great incentives
Pros
A lot monetary incentives as well as free food.
television
Bilingual Sales-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  canada montrealNovember 10, 2015
 Managed sales transactions for the cell phone provider Bell Mobilité
 Provided customer service for the dish network company Bell Express Vu
Poorly organized. Only for the desperate.
customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 5, 2015
I am a current employee and have been here for three months. The supervisors and managers barely have a clue what is going on. The scheduling is a joke, and no one in management cares about the employees enough to help them. It is just above minimum wage-- they boast about benefits, bonuses, and activities, but I haven't seen any of this. It's fine if you just show up, do your job, and leave, but do not be fooled into thinking you are anything more than a number at this place.
Pros
close to metro and bus
Cons
no organization, no compassion, just a number
Productive Place to work with pool tables and daily activities
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2015
-A typical day includes talking to clients about the product, customer service works and ensuring that they enjoy the product they are about to get.

-I have learned to be patient and understand that the customer is always right and delivering high quality works is a win win strategy.

-The hardest part of the job is when the app crushes and the customers call and are unhappy with the service. Having to De-escalate the call can be very difficult.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily activities such as dice rolling for highest points, lunch specials, gift cards etc.
Pros
Pot luck and free lunches
Cons
long hours and low pay
b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONOctober 25, 2015
why must i do this for a second time i just did this silly thing already. this seems kind of redundant to me blah blah blah blah
If only things worked
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 16, 2015
I was working for less than a year, at the beginning it was great, and over time it just wasn't for me . The people are great , management was alright.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TorontoOctober 5, 2015
It was my first and only experience working for a Canadian company.I enjoyed my job and it was a good company to work with.
Not well organised
Customer Service Agent and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 2, 2015
You cannot view your work schedule outside of the office, there is no raise, and no transfers from a campain to another. The Human Resources won't help you with the schedule issues. Supervisors ar not trained enough. Lot of technical difficulties with the system and with the computers. Paid training, not minimum rate.
Pros
1 month trainning paid
Cons
Schedule issues
Equal Opportunity Employer & a Fun and Open work Environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 30, 2015
As with all call centres, the work is very demanding but the difference with Teleperformnace is that they are big on the development of the employee. It's more than just the grind with this company. They have programmes and systems in place that sees to the development of all employees and they promote upward movement from within.

Its a fun environment to work in with various activities to increase employee satisfaction.
Pros
On the job improvement programmes, centred on employee development, equal opportunity employeer
Cons
Long hours, odd shifts, salary (everyone could do with more money right :D)
awesome bank to work for
Contact Centre Operation Officer (Former Employee) –  toronto - ONSeptember 28, 2015
Learnt alot of experince. Enjoyed working in a team and as an individual. Looking forward to use the experience elsewhere.
Good Company - has some opportunities.
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2015
Located DT Toronto, great staff, but has some fundamental opportunities that need to be worked on.
When addressed it will be a better place to work at.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Need to get with the times
Satisfactory work environment.
Live Chat Associate- Home Depot Canada (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 11, 2015
It was a decent place to work, with good employees. Supervisors however, were disorganized and disrespectful. Pay also did not match the work load that was expected of employees.