Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Canada

Ok as a transitional job
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 16, 2015
Depending on the department you work in, it can be enjoyable or not. I learned a lot of things about e-commerce and the products. I would stay away from the customer complaints dept if you don't want to depress. Other depts are ok.Pay could be better for the job.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, friendly colleagues
Cons
30 min lunch, breaks at strange times
Too much emphasis on sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONDecember 9, 2015
Bell TV customer service representative, too much emphasis placed on sales though most of the clients we interacted with were displeased with the service
comfortable but not professional
Customer care and Technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 3, 2015
It is easy money but not long carrier, you will find multi cultures and you will enjoy that.

the management not professional but helpful
Very productive and fun workplace with a pool table in the lunch room -
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, well trained on going basis a place to grow within the company, great incentives
Pros
A lot monetary incentives as well as free food.
television
Bilingual Sales-Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  canada montrealNovember 10, 2015
 Managed sales transactions for the cell phone provider Bell Mobilité
 Provided customer service for the dish network company Bell Express Vu
Poorly organized. Only for the desperate.
customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 5, 2015
I am a current employee and have been here for three months. The supervisors and managers barely have a clue what is going on. The scheduling is a joke, and no one in management cares about the employees enough to help them. It is just above minimum wage-- they boast about benefits, bonuses, and activities, but I haven't seen any of this. It's fine if you just show up, do your job, and leave, but do not be fooled into thinking you are anything more than a number at this place.
Pros
close to metro and bus
Cons
no organization, no compassion, just a number
Productive Place to work with pool tables and daily activities
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2015
-A typical day includes talking to clients about the product, customer service works and ensuring that they enjoy the product they are about to get.

-I have learned to be patient and understand that the customer is always right and delivering high quality works is a win win strategy.

-The hardest part of the job is when the app crushes and the customers call and are unhappy with the service. Having to De-escalate the call can be very difficult.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily activities such as dice rolling for highest points, lunch specials, gift cards etc.
Pros
Pot luck and free lunches
Cons
long hours and low pay
b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONOctober 25, 2015
why must i do this for a second time i just did this silly thing already. this seems kind of redundant to me blah blah blah blah
If only things worked
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 16, 2015
I was working for less than a year, at the beginning it was great, and over time it just wasn't for me . The people are great , management was alright.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TorontoOctober 5, 2015
It was my first and only experience working for a Canadian company.I enjoyed my job and it was a good company to work with.
Not well organised
Customer Service Agent and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 2, 2015
You cannot view your work schedule outside of the office, there is no raise, and no transfers from a campain to another. The Human Resources won't help you with the schedule issues. Supervisors ar not trained enough. Lot of technical difficulties with the system and with the computers. Paid training, not minimum rate.
Pros
1 month trainning paid
Cons
Schedule issues
Equal Opportunity Employer & a Fun and Open work Environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 30, 2015
As with all call centres, the work is very demanding but the difference with Teleperformnace is that they are big on the development of the employee. It's more than just the grind with this company. They have programmes and systems in place that sees to the development of all employees and they promote upward movement from within.

Its a fun environment to work in with various activities to increase employee satisfaction.
Pros
On the job improvement programmes, centred on employee development, equal opportunity employeer
Cons
Long hours, odd shifts, salary (everyone could do with more money right :D)
awesome bank to work for
Contact Centre Operation Officer (Former Employee) –  toronto - ONSeptember 28, 2015
Learnt alot of experince. Enjoyed working in a team and as an individual. Looking forward to use the experience elsewhere.
Good Company - has some opportunities.
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2015
Located DT Toronto, great staff, but has some fundamental opportunities that need to be worked on.
When addressed it will be a better place to work at.
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
Need to get with the times
Satisfactory work environment.
Live Chat Associate- Home Depot Canada (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCSeptember 11, 2015
It was a decent place to work, with good employees. Supervisors however, were disorganized and disrespectful. Pay also did not match the work load that was expected of employees.
boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, OntarioSeptember 2, 2015
They had a lot of nice events and opportunities for over time. I would answer phone calls constantly. they had an awesome pool table and a great break room. awesome benefits and great coworkers
Great place to start your career in customer service !!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2015
As this is an outsource company -you learn to adapt to new campaigns as well as use different types of software !! Worked on bell campaign ,help train others, Save the children and help desk !! Worked with a lot of wonderful supervisors and had no issue with managemant !!
Pros
Meeting people with different cultures, learn a lot about different software and being adaptable !!
Cons
When you do not fall into a clic - hard to get advancement opportunities !!
nice place to work
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONAugust 8, 2015
Love it there because everybody is cool including the managers, supervisors and fellow employees along with most of the customers, and if you need a day off they don't question you about it!
Pros
cafeteria in same building
Cons
unable to be promoted
goal driven working environment
Customer Service Repretsentative (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 7, 2015
we are always motivated to provide great customer service . The management gives us quick weekly evaluations to make sure we are fully equipped with right information and skills to finish our job
Pros
good overtime pay
Cons
graveyard shifts
Kind of OK if you are bilingual. Otherwise, steer away.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 12, 2015
I have worked at two call centers before I did at Teleperformance. I'm used to how bad they are and how testing the inherent nature of the work is. I still have yet to find a more frustrating job than this one, however. The manager in particular has no respect for basic worker's right and I've seen her personally threaten at least one employee with termination because they were sick and decided they needed to leave in the middle of their shift. I saw a supervisor (reluctantly) write up an employee who had to leave in the middle of their shift to attend to a personal emergency. Outside of one time when EMTs were called, I have never seen an employee be able to leave work without serious consequences regardless of the cause for leave being more than valid.

The co-workers make everything easier though. There's something about a call center that brings in a certain kind of person that usually has no illusions about the work and just makes it fun for people. But the pay is negligible (I personally had a bilingual bonus that made my life somewhat easier so I can't entirely complain); the hours and scheduling basically mean you can forget about doing anything else with your time for most of the week; plus you will be too tired to do anything else when you're actually free and most importantly the job is pretty much a dead end unless you fit a very narrow standard of excellency. And even then, supervisors only get paid something vaguely resembling a living wage, from what I understand.

The job itself, though, is as easy as it gets, really. Once you get over the angry/frustrated
  more... customer part, you are just handling transactions and providing minimal tech support. And honestly a good 30% of the highlights of your day will be making people's lives easier just by fixing their TV and letting them unwind. It's just everything else about the job that will eat at you.  less
Pros
Easy going co-workers, emotionally rewarding work
Cons
Low pay, long hours, no shift mobility, terrible management