Teleperformance Employee Reviews

it is very unorganized
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2016
at work surrounded by co-workers its a fun day, but they lack communication from the boss to the agents. that left us with a big gap. they managers did not understand or take the agents opinions on matters when we are the ones that dealt with the customers first hand.
Close to home was a benefit, and they did provide SOME benefits but overall it was not a happy experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON1 April 2016
Overall, not a pleasant place to work. Work environment was not overly good.Constantly changing expectations, some times day to day changes. The hardest part of the job was not in the customer service but in dealing with Managements constantly changing of expectations, sometime daily.
Co-Workers were great, Being with them was the only enjoyable part of my work day. Co-operation with co-workers was one thing I took away from there. I learned valuable lessons in teamwork.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Long Hours, constantly changing shifts
Poor leadership, bad attitudes, bad pay, poor hours
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 March 2016
I worked with this company for three months. It seemed like leadership there was looking for opportunities to be hostile with their employees. A very poisonous atmosphere.
Pros
You can quit
Cons
Abuse
Not great job but it is OK
Customer service and Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 March 2016
you can work there until you find a good job, the managments and supreviors are not qulifed.
three different shifts, it is good to have the morining shifts
Pros
easy money
Cons
no proficinal
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON16 March 2016
A typical day at work was outbound and inbound calls dealing with car dealership customer appointments;June Ontario voting; Post office stamp change reminders; and cell phone company answering customer questions.

I learned that there is always a co-worker that can help when needed answers from others can provide better job performance.

Management does great work in working with employees and other staff

My co-workers are much needed to get the work completed.

Hardest part of the job was to hear another co-worker is experiencing
struggles and kept quiet about their situation for the sake of keeping their job

Easiest part of the job with chatting it up with co-workers who provided help/information to make work less complicated.
Pros
Pay
Cons
none that I can find
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2016
I enjoy working here.
good company to grow with.
People are very friendly.
learned objection handling.
hardest part of the job is that sometimes we get arrogant customers.
most enjoyable time is the training time.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
short lunch
Challenging and opportunity to grow
Customer Support Specialist/Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 March 2016
Challenging and opportunity to grow, nice coworkers, variable and flexible shifts, full/part time available, different business area to work with. Well managed software's so to fast and easy searching of information.
New Trainees, Beware!!
Unilngual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 February 2016
I was a new hire and for a few weeks (I won't tell you how long), the trainer never gave me a job. Teleperformance has shown me the kind or class of people they want. They encourage favoritism and it is an elitist company!
Pros
Internal job opportunities, good entry-level (if you're a favorite)
Cons
Their trainers treat new hires unfairly! Warning, DO NOT apply here!!
Easy Money, but not professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 February 2016
It is a calling centre job, it is easy and the payment is good, but the supervisor not qualified and not professional.
It has many different shifts, clean place, funny environment
Pros
Easy moeny
Cons
None professional
Good company to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2016
I enjoyed working here, the salary was ok and benefits were good. The potential for growth is likely. I however believe management is poor needs a lot of improvement work on how they handle situations, especially with employees.
use to be
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2016
no reviews use to like working there until hours was cut and started a full time position ended up part time work nothing more to say
Pros
nope
Multicultural friendly work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 February 2016
Very challenging at the same time fun filled work environment. Provide excellent career advancement opportunities. Its multi cultural work force provides an exceptional experience in making friends and a stress free work environment.
Pros
Easy access
Cons
No parking space
Good Workplace not flexible though
Bilingual English-Hindu/Urdu Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2016
Good Workplace not flexible though overall learned alot about the job and was happy to be a part of a company life changing experience
Pros
relaxed environment
Cons
no flexibility
motivating team members
Ios technical support (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QC5 February 2016
great place to work, learned how to troubleshoot technical problems ft ios devices, co workers were supportive and motivating. hardest part of the job would be to have the client understand that the steps you are taking re to help
Career
bilingual customer service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2016
Teleperformance offers opportunity to create a career within the company. The company also offers good benefits and recreational activities, in order to create a social and friendly environment between it employees.

Also, the location is excellent (Downtown Toronto), which is close to my residence, as well as my college.
Pros
Close to my residence
Cons
Schedule
Great atmospher to work in
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 January 2016
I learned how to better my craft, I learned to to not let anyone walk over me, to stand up for what I belive in.
They helped better my customer service skill while I was working there
OK place to work
Apple Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 January 2016
the job is simple, co workers are great and friendly, management needs some improvement. They also provide room to grow which is great.
The lowest of the low. They have issues with honesty and leadership.
technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2016
I can't really say anything good about this company. Some of the people who work there are ok. On the down side the management is laden with ego issues and the recruiting department will tell you anything to get you to sign on. The pay is slightly above minimum wage but their expectations on employees are too high. Basically trying to squeeze every penny out of you before you get fed up and quit. Avoid this place unless you are starving.
Pros
Cons
Dishonesty, poor wages, poor management.
it is a fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 January 2016
It is a fun and productive place to work. Hours are flexible and colleagues are super nice. The culture of the organization is not too mechanistic, it is more organic. The company response well with the changing environment.
This is a dead-end job. Worst place to work.
customer service (Former Employee) –  Montreal-est, QC3 January 2016
Worked here for over a year now and let me summarize WHY you shouldn't work or even think about working here for a long period of time.

1. THEY OVERWORK THEIR STAFF (it may sound general as there are many campaigns at Teleperformance but my campaign specifically, burns the heck out of everyone most especially the hardworking staff)

2. THEY DO NOT REWARD GOOD WORK. They would only offer "GRATUITY" when they need to suck something out of the few good people they have. In exchange of that "BONUS", you have to basically be their slave. If u didn't perform good enough, well, no bonus. And where does that bonus go? God knows where. As far as i am concerned, BONUSes exist because it is a REWARD for an exceptional performance. But Teleperformance make it look like we are dogs hungry for bones so unless you (as a dog) perform a clever trick, no bones for you. Sorry.

3. UNPROFESSIONAL LEADERS. Supervisors and managers should be there to guide you at your task and help bring out the best in you. But it is the other way around. Supervisors would avoid escalated calls 99% of the time. Call it lazy or incompetent but they get nothing done and only worries about the production yield. So yes, there is a HIGH TURNOVER rate.

4. THEY PROMOTE THE WRONG PEOPLE. They promise that there will be a "room for improvement". This is a complete lie. How does one person promote another? There are several things to consider but you OBVIOUSLY do not promote someone just because they are your "buddies" off work. Not because someone is punctual BUT is utterly clueless of the job means that person
  more... gets promoted. The promotion at my campaign was a complete JOKE. All the negative feed backs a hardworking staff can think of are all here.

I/We are not treated fairly at this place. You might wanna consider these abovementioned feed backs before applying unless you are desperate and/or do not mind losing your sanity.
Pros
NOTHING
Cons
EVERYTHING