Teleperformance Employee Reviews

long and repetitive shifts
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON1 February 2017
you come in.. swipe your card.. put stuff in locker.. log into pc with your ids and passwords, hit a button on pc to take calls, answer calls to best of your knowledge..
hardest part. people not understanding what im trying to explain to them.. and not knowing some of the answers
most enjoyable, long lunch hours.. in downtown area . lot of places to eat..
Enjoyable and friendly environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 January 2017
What was really enjoyable about Teleperformance was the attitude amongst coworkers. This also includes management because they didn't simply try to dictate, but got to know each worker on a personal level. This created a tighter bond and the ambiance at work made time pass by fast.
Pros
Gaming Room
Cons
Angry customers
Teleperformance inbound or outbound calling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2017
I have been fortunate to work for Teleperformance for over two years. they are really big on excellent customer service. I am all about helping people. it is a good job but I found a lot of the tasks that I was doing to be very repetitive. they also had sales goals which can you make you feel pressure if you are not use to that kind of job.
Pros
helping customers with questions, and save money.
Cons
sales targets, pressure
Customer care executive (Current Employee) –  A.B road,10 January 2017
Friendly nature, good management services, better co-ordinates and easy to mingle with colleagues and focus on provide good quality on work.
expect too much for what they pay you
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 January 2017
They dont pay you enough for the amount of work and perfection they want. They only pay minimum and treat you like they are paying you $25.00 dollars an hour.
Overall a good company for start up.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
That was my first job in Canada. I have learned a lot about Canadian workplace culture from Teleperformance. I have worked for Scotia Bank where there was a lot of pressure, but I have enjoyed it. My co-workers are great and I have learned from them as well.
TV via the internet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
Teleperformance was an excellent company to work for, unfortunately it was a third party call center and the contract ended with the client.
I would take inbound calls, take bill payments, create accounts and update accounts. The hardest part of the account was keeping customers that were moving out of country.
Pros
Excellent management.
Pathetic call centre politics
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
Biased, hypocritical, ignorant and aggressive supervisors jumping to conclusions, acting on negative assumptions, desperate for anything to create drama. Meddling and attacking agents from unrelated teams is textbook pathetic and disgusting!
love the people and the job
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON29 December 2016
had to answer the call with a professional manner. assisted with clients with their technical issues. clients had issues with their bill I would need to review it and explain the breakdown of the bill. also this job required that we would have to sell products
Excellent workplace
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Teleperformance. I was given enough opportunity to enhance my career. Managers were supportive and encouraging. Fun place to work.
excellent work's atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
working with people from different cultural- backgrounds, sharing knowledge and skills is an asset to bring to the company. I learned a lot from my co-workers
Pros
working with multicultural people
Cons
not good remuneration
Fun place to work
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2016
I work there for 3 years and i have nothing to say against the staff on the floor but the only thing i had problem with is the communication between the management and the staff
Pros
Flexible schedule
Learned a lot about Technical Support along the lines of customer Service
Tier-II Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
I was able to gain Experience in Technical troubleshooting the issues related to job need.
Customer support was essential part of work.
Maintaining job outcomes with expected frames.
Great work environment
Customer service representative (0144) 1236 628100 (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB6 December 2016
Overall Virgin media was a great place to work, This was in Scotland as well so it was amazing to speak with all types of people from around the United Kingdom. The Operations team were really solid and they always had wonderful support for all employees. I met some very nice people who helped with getting to know the role more in depth throughout my time with the company.
Bele ambiance de travail
conseiller au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC18 November 2016
milieu tressant demandant beaucoup d'investissement personnel ,équipe bien formé
Very Flawed Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2016
-The scheduling is very un-helpful to the representative.
-The salary is very low for the job.
-The job security is stable, but their policies are quite flawed which may cause dismissal for a very questionable reason. In terms of advancement the management shows major favoritism so no matter what your work ethic, if you're friends with management you will advance in the company.
-The culture of the company is very questionable as there is no real company culture to abide by.
Pros
The people you meet as their are all kinds of different people.
Cons
Low pay, favoritism, flawed policies.
Various experiences in customer service and sales
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2016
Great place to start if inexperienced in customer service !! Outsourcing work for Bell Express Vu and Sympatico !! Had opportunity to work with reps from Bell !!
Pros
Enthusiastic supervision
Cons
No real chance for advancement
Horrible workplace. Don't go there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2016
Management and supervisors are very rude. There is discrimination against older workers. They do not care about employees. There should be an investigation by the Ontario Human Rights Commission on this company. It is horrible.
job is not secured here
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
My coworkers are great but job is not secured here. Since im new in Canada im working here. This job admits me to mix with different cultural people.
Environnement de travail productif et agréable mais horaire non-regulier
Agent au service à la clientèle (centre d'appels) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 October 2016
Donc , un horaire régulier est très important pour moi . Je recherche aussi d'avoir un salaire plus élevé . Mais biensur que l'environnement de travail est productif et agréable , les autres agents et les superviseurs sont chaleureux .
Pros
environnement agréable
Cons
Horaire non-régulier

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.