Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Excellent workplace
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Teleperformance. I was given enough opportunity to enhance my career. Managers were supportive and encouraging. Fun place to work.
producttive
Customer Service Representative CSR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2016
typical day at work
co workers aare very friendly and kind and easy to talk to
learned alot bout my co workers and dealt with different races and cultures and different personalities
regular day
call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2016
This is a great job in the sense that there is a lot to learn and everyday is a new task. I have learned a lot and always am learning. The only down part is that the wages are not enough based on experience etc.
Friendly people and Management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Teleperformance Philippines19 July 2016
I learned how to assist the customer in a proper manner and with the highest standard procedures, I'm also aware of those disciplinary action might happen one I did something wrong or out of the procedures.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Happy environment
Comfortable
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST / ECOMMERCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2016
Good place to start your career. it was nice . there is help when you need it. but the management can do better. Long hours . slow way to go up the management ladder
Pros
Over time
Cons
Minimum wage
One of tge wirst place in toronto to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2016
Terrible place to work.
Unprofessional atmosphere. .no room for advancement...don't waste your time.
Place for your first job..terrible..
Pros
Cons
Terrible place
Worst Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2016
I have worked with this company, lot of work pressure Biased supervisors less pay. in my 12 years of work career this the pathetic company I worked for. they hire you very easily but make your life miserable from there on.
Pros
nothing positive about the company
Cons
less pay, long hours, lot of pressure and Biased supervisors
Not a career move
Operator Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2016
You don't want to work at this company as they have the worst positions and treatment as an employee. The recruiter will tell you there are commissions and base on your sales you will make more money, but that isn't the case. while I was there I did about 35 sales a week and NO COMMISSION!! at all.. Only the team leaders and supervisors will get there share, and then we got the hours......

That is another problem...

Good luck to all of you!
Pros
Events such as small dept parties
Cons
Information up top No Hours for work/layoff
not a good workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
the management at this facility do not care about their employees as much as they try to portray. employees have no job security and high turnover rate
Pros
people
Cons
management
job is not secured here
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
My coworkers are great but job is not secured here. Since im new in Canada im working here. This job admits me to mix with different cultural people.
Not a longterm position
Escalation Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 April 2016
It started great. On training everything was good but on the floor it was completely different. After 2 supervisors left there was no one who could support you. The manager and the newly hired supervisors will only refer you to senior agents since they have no knowledge of the customer service. Saw no possibility of a raise even if I was raised to a higher position with more responsibilities and salary stayed the same 12.50$/hr.
Pros
Extra hours
Subject matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work and has lot of scope to grow professionally. Good management and an awesome work environment. Good break through for new immigrants.
Great co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 April 2016
I worked on Inbound calls, it was great talking to different people and been able to help them solve their issues over the phone. Great helpful co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time. Friendly environment. Excellent benefits. Rotating shifts were not suitable sometimes for me.
Pros
Great people to work with, excellent benefits, training, good environment
Cons
Weekend work. I rather working long hours during the week but weekends were tough
provided good customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON19 July 2016
the company is very good to begin new career and have the work experience, very high call volume as a call center , training classes provided and organized.
Close to home was a benefit, and they did provide SOME benefits but overall it was not a happy experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON1 April 2016
Overall, not a pleasant place to work. Work environment was not overly good.Constantly changing expectations, some times day to day changes. The hardest part of the job was not in the customer service but in dealing with Managements constantly changing of expectations, sometime daily.
Co-Workers were great, Being with them was the only enjoyable part of my work day. Co-operation with co-workers was one thing I took away from there. I learned valuable lessons in teamwork.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Long Hours, constantly changing shifts
Not employee friendly
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 June 2016
I work 9 : 00 to 5 : 00 Monday through Friday. Because July 1st is on friday this year I am off work this day. Now they are forcing me to come into work on Saturday which is my day off. Some holiday for me !! Not employee friendly !
Good place if you're an immigrant
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 May 2016
Worse place l ever worked most unprofessional people l have ever worked with.Management sucks they let some people do whatever they want. I wouldn't,
' trust that place if l was a client people hide their phones in boots cups pockets wherever they can.
Excellent place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto12 May 2016
Management is interested and helpful in campaign requirements and needs. The supervisors are professional and well trained and timely in their coaching and development of the agents
Pros
Great Call Centre Manager
Cons
Excellent Supervisors
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON16 March 2016
A typical day at work was outbound and inbound calls dealing with car dealership customer appointments;June Ontario voting; Post office stamp change reminders; and cell phone company answering customer questions.

I learned that there is always a co-worker that can help when needed answers from others can provide better job performance.

Management does great work in working with employees and other staff

My co-workers are much needed to get the work completed.

Hardest part of the job was to hear another co-worker is experiencing
struggles and kept quiet about their situation for the sake of keeping their job

Easiest part of the job with chatting it up with co-workers who provided help/information to make work less complicated.
Pros
Pay
Cons
none that I can find
Great experience at Teleperformance.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 May 2016
Everything is good at this place of work, learned how to help the customer, resolving issues in both languages (Spanish and English) work with a co-workers is amazing, hard part of job are the schedules.