Teleperformance Employee Reviews

excellent work's atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
working with people from different cultural- backgrounds, sharing knowledge and skills is an asset to bring to the company. I learned a lot from my co-workers
Pros
working with multicultural people
Cons
not good remuneration
Fun place to work
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2016
I work there for 3 years and i have nothing to say against the staff on the floor but the only thing i had problem with is the communication between the management and the staff
Pros
Flexible schedule
Learned a lot about Technical Support along the lines of customer Service
Tier-II Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
I was able to gain Experience in Technical troubleshooting the issues related to job need.
Customer support was essential part of work.
Maintaining job outcomes with expected frames.
Great work environment
Customer service representative (0144) 1236 628100 (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB6 December 2016
Overall Virgin media was a great place to work, This was in Scotland as well so it was amazing to speak with all types of people from around the United Kingdom. The Operations team were really solid and they always had wonderful support for all employees. I met some very nice people who helped with getting to know the role more in depth throughout my time with the company.
Very Flawed Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2016
-The scheduling is very un-helpful to the representative.
-The salary is very low for the job.
-The job security is stable, but their policies are quite flawed which may cause dismissal for a very questionable reason. In terms of advancement the management shows major favoritism so no matter what your work ethic, if you're friends with management you will advance in the company.
-The culture of the company is very questionable as there is no real company culture to abide by.
Pros
The people you meet as their are all kinds of different people.
Cons
Low pay, favoritism, flawed policies.
Various experiences in customer service and sales
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2016
Great place to start if inexperienced in customer service !! Outsourcing work for Bell Express Vu and Sympatico !! Had opportunity to work with reps from Bell !!
Pros
Enthusiastic supervision
Cons
No real chance for advancement
Horrible workplace. Don't go there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2016
Management and supervisors are very rude. There is discrimination against older workers. They do not care about employees. There should be an investigation by the Ontario Human Rights Commission on this company. It is horrible.
job is not secured here
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
My coworkers are great but job is not secured here. Since im new in Canada im working here. This job admits me to mix with different cultural people.
Productive and fun work place
Bilingual Client service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 September 2016
Great company to work for with a lots of potential for grow, organized and team work is excellent. I have been working for teleperformance for about two years, i had a great experience in customer service, and dealing with clients.
Pros
flexeible schedule
producttive
Customer Service Representative CSR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2016
typical day at work
co workers aare very friendly and kind and easy to talk to
learned alot bout my co workers and dealt with different races and cultures and different personalities

Want to know more about Teleperformance?

Ask a question
regular day
call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2016
This is a great job in the sense that there is a lot to learn and everyday is a new task. I have learned a lot and always am learning. The only down part is that the wages are not enough based on experience etc.
One of tge wirst place in toronto to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2016
Terrible place to work.
Unprofessional atmosphere. .no room for advancement...don't waste your time.
Place for your first job..terrible..
Pros
Cons
Terrible place
Typical day
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 September 2016
Working at the call center with different ethnicity and different campaign, gives you the feel of really being in a customer service environment. The interactions between agents, and the welcoming feelings really make you feel at home.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Cons
Productive and full good experience
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
Everyone is so positive, even though you didn't an issue very well, they will always motivate you. Supervisor are approachable when you needed help. Good working environment and best Technical support experience
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
long calls
not a good workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
the management at this facility do not care about their employees as much as they try to portray. employees have no job security and high turnover rate
Pros
people
Cons
management
worst job ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
I hated this job they treated me so bad and it was a simple task to do when I worked at this call center I was going thru a rough patch in my life and they never helped me threw my timing of need
Pros
paid lunches
Comfortable
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST / ECOMMERCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2016
Good place to start your career. it was nice . there is help when you need it. but the management can do better. Long hours . slow way to go up the management ladder
Pros
Over time
Cons
Minimum wage
Permanent training, bonus and friendly people
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2016
It's good because the supervisors are always helping you to improve your skills
They have montly bonus
The environment is good, the people are very friendly
Pros
Salary for bilingual people
Cons
Schedule
Subject matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work and has lot of scope to grow professionally. Good management and an awesome work environment. Good break through for new immigrants.
nice place to work
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 August 2016
I worked at TP for a little over a year. I took advantage of every overtime hour that I could. The job itself is a great place to start and depending on your attitude you really can advance in the company. they have great incentives like bonuses for your work, yes it has some qualifications for you to get the bonus but you get what you put out. If you are looking for work this is the place to start just be sure to stay away from the miserable employees(you will notice them the complainers) and away from the drama and you will do great.
Pros
Bonuses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.