Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Teleperformance inbound or outbound calling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2017
I have been fortunate to work for Teleperformance for over two years. they are really big on excellent customer service. I am all about helping people. it is a good job but I found a lot of the tasks that I was doing to be very repetitive. they also had sales goals which can you make you feel pressure if you are not use to that kind of job.
Pros
helping customers with questions, and save money.
Cons
sales targets, pressure
Pathetic call centre politics
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
Biased, hypocritical, ignorant and aggressive supervisors jumping to conclusions, acting on negative assumptions, desperate for anything to create drama. Meddling and attacking agents from unrelated teams is textbook pathetic and disgusting!
long and repetitive shifts
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON1 February 2017
you come in.. swipe your card.. put stuff in locker.. log into pc with your ids and passwords, hit a button on pc to take calls, answer calls to best of your knowledge..
hardest part. people not understanding what im trying to explain to them.. and not knowing some of the answers
most enjoyable, long lunch hours.. in downtown area . lot of places to eat..
producttive
Customer Service Representative CSR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2016
typical day at work
co workers aare very friendly and kind and easy to talk to
learned alot bout my co workers and dealt with different races and cultures and different personalities
One of tge wirst place in toronto to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2016
Terrible place to work.
Unprofessional atmosphere. .no room for advancement...don't waste your time.
Place for your first job..terrible..
Pros
Cons
Terrible place
Permanent training, bonus and friendly people
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2016
It's good because the supervisors are always helping you to improve your skills
They have montly bonus
The environment is good, the people are very friendly
Pros
Salary for bilingual people
Cons
Schedule
Subject matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2016
Great place to work and has lot of scope to grow professionally. Good management and an awesome work environment. Good break through for new immigrants.
excellent work's atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
working with people from different cultural- backgrounds, sharing knowledge and skills is an asset to bring to the company. I learned a lot from my co-workers
Pros
working with multicultural people
Cons
not good remuneration
Great place to learn about customer service
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 February 2017
Teleperformance is a solid outsourcing company that has consolidated processes for each campaign managed. It is a multicultural place and a great place to learn how to give a properly attention to every client.
love the people and the job
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON29 December 2016
had to answer the call with a professional manner. assisted with clients with their technical issues. clients had issues with their bill I would need to review it and explain the breakdown of the bill. also this job required that we would have to sell products
Learned a lot about Technical Support along the lines of customer Service
Tier-II Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
I was able to gain Experience in Technical troubleshooting the issues related to job need.
Customer support was essential part of work.
Maintaining job outcomes with expected frames.
nice place to work
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 August 2016
I worked at TP for a little over a year. I took advantage of every overtime hour that I could. The job itself is a great place to start and depending on your attitude you really can advance in the company. they have great incentives like bonuses for your work, yes it has some qualifications for you to get the bonus but you get what you put out. If you are looking for work this is the place to start just be sure to stay away from the miserable employees(you will notice them the complainers) and away from the drama and you will do great.
Pros
Bonuses
provided good customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ON19 July 2016
the company is very good to begin new career and have the work experience, very high call volume as a call center , training classes provided and organized.
Productive and fun work place
Bilingual Client service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 September 2016
Great company to work for with a lots of potential for grow, organized and team work is excellent. I have been working for teleperformance for about two years, i had a great experience in customer service, and dealing with clients.
Pros
flexeible schedule
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON16 March 2016
A typical day at work was outbound and inbound calls dealing with car dealership customer appointments;June Ontario voting; Post office stamp change reminders; and cell phone company answering customer questions.

I learned that there is always a co-worker that can help when needed answers from others can provide better job performance.

Management does great work in working with employees and other staff

My co-workers are much needed to get the work completed.

Hardest part of the job was to hear another co-worker is experiencing
struggles and kept quiet about their situation for the sake of keeping their job

Easiest part of the job with chatting it up with co-workers who provided help/information to make work less complicated.
Pros
Pay
Cons
none that I can find
Career
bilingual customer service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2016
Teleperformance offers opportunity to create a career within the company. The company also offers good benefits and recreational activities, in order to create a social and friendly environment between it employees.

Also, the location is excellent (Downtown Toronto), which is close to my residence, as well as my college.
Pros
Close to my residence
Cons
Schedule
Good company to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2016
I enjoyed working here, the salary was ok and benefits were good. The potential for growth is likely. I however believe management is poor needs a lot of improvement work on how they handle situations, especially with employees.
Friendly Environment,
IT Deskop/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 June 2016
Friendly Environment, Recommend people to join to grow their career.

Opportunity to Grow and certification.

Actively involvement with employees.
Cons
Flexible Hours
Poorly organized. Only for the desperate.
customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 November 2015
I am a current employee and have been here for three months. The supervisors and managers barely have a clue what is going on. The scheduling is a joke, and no one in management cares about the employees enough to help them. It is just above minimum wage-- they boast about benefits, bonuses, and activities, but I haven't seen any of this. It's fine if you just show up, do your job, and leave, but do not be fooled into thinking you are anything more than a number at this place.
Pros
close to metro and bus
Cons
no organization, no compassion, just a number
Typical day
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 September 2016
Working at the call center with different ethnicity and different campaign, gives you the feel of really being in a customer service environment. The interactions between agents, and the welcoming feelings really make you feel at home.
Pros
flexible scheduling