Teleperformance Employee Reviews

not a good workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 9, 2016
the management at this facility do not care about their employees as much as they try to portray. employees have no job security and high turnover rate
Pros
people
Cons
management
The lowest of the low. They have issues with honesty and leadership.
technical support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2016
I can't really say anything good about this company. Some of the people who work there are ok. On the down side the management is laden with ego issues and the recruiting department will tell you anything to get you to sign on. The pay is slightly above minimum wage but their expectations on employees are too high. Basically trying to squeeze every penny out of you before you get fed up and quit. Avoid this place unless you are starving.
Pros
Cons
Dishonesty, poor wages, poor management.
boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, OntarioSeptember 2, 2015
They had a lot of nice events and opportunities for over time. I would answer phone calls constantly. they had an awesome pool table and a great break room. awesome benefits and great coworkers
provided good customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ONJuly 19, 2016
the company is very good to begin new career and have the work experience, very high call volume as a call center , training classes provided and organized.
Not employee friendly
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 29, 2016
I work 9 : 00 to 5 : 00 Monday through Friday. Because July 1st is on friday this year I am off work this day. Now they are forcing me to come into work on Saturday which is my day off. Some holiday for me !! Not employee friendly !
Subject matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 22, 2016
Great place to work and has lot of scope to grow professionally. Good management and an awesome work environment. Good break through for new immigrants.
Multicultural friendly work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2016
Very challenging at the same time fun filled work environment. Provide excellent career advancement opportunities. Its multi cultural work force provides an exceptional experience in making friends and a stress free work environment.
Pros
Easy access
Cons
No parking space
Good place if you're an immigrant
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 13, 2016
Worse place l ever worked most unprofessional people l have ever worked with.Management sucks they let some people do whatever they want. I wouldn't,
' trust that place if l was a client people hide their phones in boots cups pockets wherever they can.
Productive Place to work with pool tables and daily activities
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 27, 2015
-A typical day includes talking to clients about the product, customer service works and ensuring that they enjoy the product they are about to get.

-I have learned to be patient and understand that the customer is always right and delivering high quality works is a win win strategy.

-The hardest part of the job is when the app crushes and the customers call and are unhappy with the service. Having to De-escalate the call can be very difficult.

-The most enjoyable part of the job is the daily activities such as dice rolling for highest points, lunch specials, gift cards etc.
Pros
Pot luck and free lunches
Cons
long hours and low pay
Excellent place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TorontoMay 12, 2016
Management is interested and helpful in campaign requirements and needs. The supervisors are professional and well trained and timely in their coaching and development of the agents
Pros
Great Call Centre Manager
Cons
Excellent Supervisors
Friendly Environment,
IT Deskop/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 10, 2016
Friendly Environment, Recommend people to join to grow their career.

Opportunity to Grow and certification.

Actively involvement with employees.
Cons
Flexible Hours
Review
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 31, 2016
Pros
Great for getting call centre experience Good training, fast paced environment, meet interesting people
Cons
Benefits not great. Schedule not flexible,pay is horrible with the amount of work we have to do
Great experience at Teleperformance.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 19, 2016
Everything is good at this place of work, learned how to help the customer, resolving issues in both languages (Spanish and English) work with a co-workers is amazing, hard part of job are the schedules.
Fun place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 30, 2016
Very diverse environment

Co-workers are fun to be with

Competition between teams

Close to subway

Monthly incentives

Sales bonus
great incentives and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 19, 2016
A typical day at teleperformance would be to assist customers with the understanding of their phone bill, add phone features that customers would order. Provide information regarding new information and plans
Cons
no room for advancement
Few things change would make it better
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 24, 2016
Over all not a bad company, if salary is good. There are many campaigns in the company but they select you for the campaign and you cannot choose it for your self
Not great job but it is OK
Customer service and Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2016
you can work there until you find a good job, the managments and supreviors are not qulifed.
three different shifts, it is good to have the morining shifts
Pros
easy money
Cons
no proficinal
New Trainees, Beware!!
Unilngual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 26, 2016
I was a new hire and for a few weeks (I won't tell you how long), the trainer never gave me a job. Teleperformance has shown me the kind or class of people they want. They encourage favoritism and it is an elitist company!
Pros
Internal job opportunities, good entry-level (if you're a favorite)
Cons
Their trainers treat new hires unfairly! Warning, DO NOT apply here!!
it is very unorganized
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 17, 2016
at work surrounded by co-workers its a fun day, but they lack communication from the boss to the agents. that left us with a big gap. they managers did not understand or take the agents opinions on matters when we are the ones that dealt with the customers first hand.
fun place to work
Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, OntarioFebruary 24, 2015
I was in charge of engaging staff to participate in outside fund raisers. I have learned excellent customer service skills and have greatly enhanced on me computer skills. The management are very understating to every situation and great to work with to have the opportunity to grow.
Pros
free branded gifts, birthday and christmas gifts from my boss
Cons
no raise in 3 years, low pay