Teleperformance
3,182 reviews

Teleperformance Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
It was a great place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Top performer 4 yrs in a row
Cons: Short lunches
Wish it did not fold!! Loved doing sales..Received awards for my work..Miss the people i worked with..Great place to work..The job was very stressful but nothing I could not handle..
COOL PLACE TO WORK IF ONLY THE THE JOB WAS FULLTIME
Customer service associate (Current Employee), BIRCHMOUNT TORONTO ONTARIOMarch 28, 2015
Cons: part time
its indeed a great place to work. we are hired by Teleperformance to work for Scotiabank at their facility at Birchmount.
Good for beginners
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2015
Good for people who wanted to work in a Call Center. Performers can grow within the company. Have flexible shifts. Hourly salary is low with comparison to other call centers.
Very Friendly work environment
Technical Support (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 25, 2015
Receiving calls related to technical issues ,I love helping frustrate customer to resolve their technical issues with the services problem they are so happy when they see that the solution work BUT ;The hardest part of the job is when you are not able to resolve the problem due is unknown and you have to deal with very,very angry and rude customers or escalated the tickets to engineering department.You really want to resolve the issue but they put all their frustrations on you.Then this is the unpaid job,you have to patiently deal with them and not always work especially if they have an expensive service

My co-workers on night shift they are amazing people,I love all of them,absolutely wonderful place to work every body is focus on their job and doing their best to resolve problems,the supervisors and managers are working hard and they are not bothering you all the time,they know you are working there focus on the job.Opposite to others job you have to hunt the supervisor because they are always busy to find any possible solution to resolve any technical issues if is unknown

Honestly you don't feel you are at work you feel you are at home,you can watch TV,talk with with your co-worker when there is a little bit of low calls volume (rarely happen) ,very friendly environment with flexible schedule and also available over time.
Bad Company
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Nice Co-workers
Cons: Bad pay, no salary increases and horrible management
Teleperformance Thunder Bay in my opinion has been set up to fail ever since we lost our Microsoft client, it has been a horrible work environment for the last 4 years and it has only gotten worse as time goes on.
management runs is not so great
Customer Service/SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 24, 2015
most times the management is not sure what they are doing and sometimes having to speak to team leaders is a little hard because of the fact that we as agents know more about hot to troubleshoot than a team lead
Customer Service Related
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONMarch 18, 2015
Pros: very friendly
Answer queued call from customers relating to issues with the services, bills and orders

Noted accounts through database

Completed adjustments on accounts for customers

Company is no longer in business due to site closure
Lots of Opportunity
Outbound Sales Representative (Current Employee), TorontoMarch 12, 2015
Pros: lots of friends
Cons: dealing with angry customers
I have only worked here for 6 months but already have been able to apply for other departments. I see at least 2 internal jobs get posted a week. Fun days with food carts and activities.
Great part-time job for a student
Applecare: Technical support (Current Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 12, 2015
This job is very flexible and allows for a manageable schedule for a full-time student. The management can be a little unorganized at times, but for the most part are great. The co-workers are the best part of the job as they're very diverse, and a great team to work with. The hardest part of the job would be having to deal with angry customers. The most enjoyable part of the job would be to help someone in need and to hear their satisfaction.
Amazing Workplace and Friendly environment - Opportunity to grow and learn , supportive management and lots of rewards including gift cards and goodis
Recruitment Coordinator / Employee Engagement (Current Employee), TorontoMarch 5, 2015
Employees = Robot
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: some of the supervisors are actually `human``, work schedul fits you school schedule
Cons: hr, management, washroom, etc.
The only thing I actually like about that job is that you can have a schedule working with your school hours. But besides that its a really bad job. Their management sucks really bad they if you reach the objectifs you only get a congratulations from your sup and thats all and iff you dont reach it oh god youre going to get an headache.

The HR doesnt even know all of the laws as she didnt know that when its the election day must have 4 consecutive hours of free time to go vote and if those hours are on our shift time they have to pay it. I actually had to call les normes du travail and they told me to warn them that if they dont pay me i have to fill a complaint. Thats when they approved to pay my hour.

They dont have close washroom to go it takes about 3 minutes just to get there and they ask you to log yourself out before going there and they only pay 1% of your day back for your toilet time. Just calculate 1% of your total shift it equals 4.8 minutes. Ive called again les normes du travail and they told me to fill a complaint. As I am a student I dont have time to do this.

I could tell you more about that but i would have to write a novel.
fun place to work
Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, OntarioFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free branded gifts, birthday and christmas gifts from my boss
Cons: no raise in 3 years, low pay
I was in charge of engaging staff to participate in outside fund raisers. I have learned excellent customer service skills and have greatly enhanced on me computer skills. The management are very understating to every situation and great to work with to have the opportunity to grow.
Good place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Well managed process with nice team members, very supportive team and help in the learning curve when you join.

Fun environment which keeps the employees going throughout the day
A very exciting and good company to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: free give aways to the persom with the most sale
Cons: irate customers
At 5:00pm in the evening, I go on the phones. I log in my station and start dialing. I make around 80 calls a day. I deal with irate customers and listen to them and try to solve their problems.
Interesting workplace
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 30, 2015
Teleperformance was always a interesting place to work. In some departments that I worked in the manager that I had was excellent. She always cared about us and did everything to ensure we were treated fairly. However the human resources department did not care about you and always did what they could to make you're life terrible. The wage was a interesting topic as well. After a year of working at Teleperformance they implemented a wage balance. Everyone regardless of experience was automatically put into groupings. The co workers were great initially however very quickly the entire workplace revealed itself to be reminiscent of highchool teenager drama that could barely be avoided.
Uncomfortable environment
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Taking calls from customers who were having service issues or billing issues.
Plenty of hours, benefits, place that tries hard to make it fun to work there.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: plenty hours, benefits, company that wants you to stay and work there
Cons: angry, difficult customers
Typical day at work is logging to your systems and being busy all day long taking calls from usually upset customers, and the volume of calls is endless most of the time and so there is no time to breathe or sip a drink between calls. You deal with a lot of angry and upset people, but also speak with nice and happy people as well. You must log on time, take your breaks on time, be back from break on time, follow rules regarding call handle time, after call time, must remember your p's and q's for quality purposes. One usually gets heck from customers all day long who tell you you don't know your job (when you can't give them what they demand...like free service or half the billing credited...because they forgot to pay last month...) and you get constant 'coaching' from supervisors so you always feel you are never good enough no matter what. One must have a thick skin and good sense of humor to work at a call centre. The customers can be rough on you but the managment at Teleperformance tries hard to make the work environment good for the people working there, they want people to stay. There has usually been plenty of work, and over time is often available for those who want to work, and there are benefits for dental, medical, and vision care. Best part of the job is that most of the time there is plenty work, good benefits and nice people to work with. Hardest part is not letting some of the angrier and nastier callers from ruining your day...you'll need learn to leave it all behind and let it go when you log off at the end of the day.
Great introduction to call centre experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: opportunity for advancement
As an inbound agent completely new to the experience of working in a call centre for customer care, I found the environment and opportunity within Teleperformance to be considerably surprising in great ways.
The environment, training methods and staff made for a very great team to work alongside.
Employees treated as people not numbers !!
Customer Service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 4, 2014
Pros: great teamwork atmosphere and great management !!
Cons: low pay and moderate benefits !!
Work on the phone to resolve problems -took btw 50 to 60 calls per day !! Focus on client -outsourced by bell and other companies !!
Efficient, spartan and enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONOctober 15, 2014
Pros: arcade games in breakroom
Cons: customers
The job itself was somewhat irritating, working for Verizon on their DSL system. However co-workers were supportive and helpful, management was lenient and co-operative, overall a positive experience.
Hardest part was not losing your cool when speaking to irritating, obtuse, short tempered customers. Also the break time limits were very strictly enforced, and timed to the second.
Most enjoyable part was working with many easy to get along with people, and overall just the positive working environment. Had loads of fun, on and off the job. That mute button was very well used.

1 2 3 4 5

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more