Teleperformance Employee Reviews

decent co workers, hard to deal with costumers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2017
it was a fast pace environment that i was able to work well in and if i was able to stay longer i believe i would've excelled but due to lack of resources aimed to give mental breaks to employees such as myself that deal with anxiety and PTSD it wasn't something that would've been good for my mental health in the long run. the breaks seemed short, the costumers were almost impossible to deal with. racist ignorant americans that didn't understand that i was not their enemy. i also felt as though it was unfair that wind stream hired us to work on behalf of them but i knew little to nothing about the company. i also felt like i was cheating the costumer in some way because of the little knowledge i really did have
Pros
great co workers
Cons
long hours, short breaks, demanding and high pressure
typical day of work
Agent service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2017
During a typical day of work , one of my first tasks is checking in the updates and new policies and actions. this is the most priorities so i can provide the customer with the right answer , afterwards i check quality qualification of my calls , i try to contact my supervisor for more details in case doubt , just after i open my consol to receive calls.
Teleperformance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 August 2017
Great company who take care of their employees. Good work and life balance. Management needs to do better job in training employees. Pay is low and benefits are very basic.
Pros
Good Work life balance
Cons
Pay and benefits not good
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2017
I learnt to deal with angry customers, doing some multi-task work and manage my time in a proper way. It was a great environment and the staff was very helpful. Overall I had a fun and learning experience a that place.
wok ad play, balanced place, lots to learn
tech support, (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 August 2017
For this job you need to be a people person, good at multitasking, open to learning, going above and beyond to solve an issue, active listening are great features, and patience, If you think you got what it takes, head on over to SAMSUNG!
Pros
benefits, good people, great, company, a lot of fun in the work place, dress down days, monthly events
Cons
high turn over
Always awesome
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region4 August 2017
It's easy and fun. No long working hours unless employee would ask for it. Hardest would be assisting customers with no patience and keeps on getting mad even though the best service that can be given through the phone is made.
Pros
Food and Incentives
Cons
System Logs
Completely unprofessional.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
I worked at Teleperformance as a Samsung technical support agent for roughly 6 months. In my time there I met some pretty genuine people, that is about the ONLY thing that was truly beneficial from my time there. Not only does Teleperformance treat their agents "just another number" but there is also a lot of favouritism amoungst supervisors, "floor support" roles and management.

There are empty promises from upper management about bonuses. Many agents that worked with me would work incredibly hard to win gift cards for hundreds of dollars only to be jerked around by supervisors and upper management (this including samsung excuetives) about when we would receive them. There are plenty of people that would eventually receive them after continually asking for what is supposed to have been rightly earned.

Teleperformance is also an EXTREMELY DISORGANIZED company. ABSOLUTELY no organization. The communication from management-supervisors and then to agents is absolutely horrible. Upon being hired they changed schedules that were promised to us , policies for how we should be conducting calls on a weekly basis and also constantly change supervisors because of their high turnover rate!!

Dispite Teleperformance's open door policy, your voice can never be heard when you have a concern. They do not care to listen to your concerns as an employee and will terminate you if you seem to threaten there "image" .

Good luck to whoever decides to work here.
Cons
Favouritism, Lack of communication, Disorganized, Unprofessional
Opportunity For Growth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yonge and Eglinton26 July 2017
Overall great company, a lot of opportunities and room for growth. Multiple departments, flexible, clean work environment. Outstanding client and room to grow and build and take advantage of opportunities.
Nice work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2017
It is a very friendly work environment. The building is also well secured. It is at a convenient place, has a cafeteria, it is surrounded by restaurants and stores for employees who may want to eat elsewhere or need to go to convenience stores. The work itself is not too difficult but needs concentration.
pretty good over all
Samsung technical support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 July 2017
teleperformance is defiantly a good place to work at. however I didn't find much opportunity for growing within. I would recommend this company for a short term job.
Pros
gym discount
Cons
annoying customers
Management issues and lack of work
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON12 July 2017
typical day: take calls, answer questions, get lambasted by management for doing your job thoroughly.

Learned: how to laugh without laughing

Management: a joke, and will lie straight to your face about your job security.
Pros
Work
Cons
Favorable environment for personal development
English Training Developer; Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Tunis, ON7 July 2017
I've been working in Teleperformance for 7 years now. I've started as an Representative. Then, I've joined the 1st line Mamanagement as an Expert which allowed me to develop my analytic and organizational skills. Presently, I'm helping the French-speaking Top Managers improve their English Level through specific trainings and coachings: In this context, i can only say that I've significantly progressed and developed my soft and hard skills by being surrounded by qualified and experienced managers. I've been so Lucky so far...
good and friendly place
Technical Support Agent-Call Center (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 June 2017
very good place all coworkers are great friendly people
supervisors are super nice.
u have to be able to work long hour shifts
weekends to
u need to be able to sit for hours and hours on ur chair
Pros
friendly workers
Cons
Fun workplace with regular up-to-date training
Technical Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 June 2017
Fun workplace with regular up-to-date training.
Company takes pride in products and services from its clients. Nice introduction to Apple products and services.
Nice environment, colleagues and superiors.
good for starters
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  egypt10 June 2017
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
Pros
asdasd
Cons
sfasda
productive and fun place to work
Customer Service/ Call centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2017
learnt about great customer service, great work application and tools as well as work station. clean environment and lunch room.
enjoy working with the supervisors.
Pros
friendly people
Cons
shift change
okay
Conseiller d'assistance technique AppleCare (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 May 2017
its an okay job , management is unprofessional , USA customers are very rude and not pleasant. too many calls per rep , you get a call seconds after the other one
TP is good place to work
Financial Advisor, Scotiabank (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2017
TP is Very professional work place. People love to work with Teleperformace. It provides excellent training to employee to perform their best. I have learned so many things from TP.
Pros
Option for overtime.
Cons
Short Break but ensured break.
Good company bad salary
Dash Bord (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 May 2017
Good company if you start to work in Montreal nice environment , But it is so hard to make a good living with their bad salary . That the reason all people end up leaving the company .
Worst ever experience
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 May 2017
The people employed are so corrupt and terrible. The pay is difficult to explain and the work culture is extremely robotic. No chances of advancement because the supervisor only makes 50 cents more. This company should not exist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval