Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Good
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 26, 2016
Pros: Events
Cons: none
Good
its good to work here for the time.
also there are much options here in multiple fields to gain experience
and no worries about the shift. Much good benifits than the previous one.
Not a longterm position
Escalation Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 21, 2016
Pros: Extra hours
Cons: Management
It started great. On training everything was good but on the floor it was completely different. After 2 supervisors left there was no one who could support you. The manager and the newly hired supervisors will only refer you to senior agents since they have no knowledge of the customer service. Saw no possibility of a raise even if I was raised to a higher position with more responsibilities and salary stayed the same 12.50$/hr.
great incentives and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 19, 2016
Cons: no room for advancement
A typical day at teleperformance would be to assist customers with the understanding of their phone bill, add phone features that customers would order. Provide information regarding new information and plans
Great co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 18, 2016
Pros: Great people to work with, excellent benefits, training, good environment
Cons: Weekend work. I rather working long hours during the week but weekends were tough
I worked on Inbound calls, it was great talking to different people and been able to help them solve their issues over the phone. Great helpful co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time. Friendly environment. Excellent benefits. Rotating shifts were not suitable sometimes for me.
it is very unorganized
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 17, 2016
at work surrounded by co-workers its a fun day, but they lack communication from the boss to the agents. that left us with a big gap. they managers did not understand or take the agents opinions on matters when we are the ones that dealt with the customers first hand.
Close to home was a benefit, and they did provide SOME benefits but overall it was not a happy experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONApril 1, 2016
Pros: Close to home.
Cons: Long Hours, constantly changing shifts
Overall, not a pleasant place to work. Work environment was not overly good.Constantly changing expectations, some times day to day changes. The hardest part of the job was not in the customer service but in dealing with Managements constantly changing of expectations, sometime daily.
Co-Workers were great, Being with them was the only enjoyable part of my work day. Co-operation with co-workers was one thing I took away from there. I learned valuable lessons in teamwork.
Poor leadership, bad attitudes, bad pay, poor hours
Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2016
Pros: You can quit
Cons: Abuse
I worked with this company for three months. It seemed like leadership there was looking for opportunities to be hostile with their employees. A very poisonous atmosphere.
Not great job but it is OK
Customer service and Technical Support (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2016
Pros: easy money
Cons: no proficinal
you can work there until you find a good job, the managments and supreviors are not qulifed.
three different shifts, it is good to have the morining shifts
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMarch 16, 2016
Pros: Pay
Cons: none that I can find
A typical day at work was outbound and inbound calls dealing with car dealership customer appointments;June Ontario voting; Post office stamp change reminders; and cell phone company answering customer questions.

I learned that there is always a co-worker that can help when needed answers from others can provide better job performance.

Management does great work in working with employees and other staff

My co-workers are much needed to get the work completed.

Hardest part of the job was to hear another co-worker is experiencing
struggles and kept quiet about their situation for the sake of keeping their job

Easiest part of the job with chatting it up with co-workers who provided help/information to make work less complicated.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 14, 2016
Pros: good work environment
Cons: short lunch
I enjoy working here.
good company to grow with.
People are very friendly.
learned objection handling.
hardest part of the job is that sometimes we get arrogant customers.
most enjoyable time is the training time.
Challenging and opportunity to grow
Customer Support Specialist/Advisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2016
Challenging and opportunity to grow, nice coworkers, variable and flexible shifts, full/part time available, different business area to work with. Well managed software's so to fast and easy searching of information.
New Trainees, Beware!!
Unilngual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 26, 2016
Pros: Internal job opportunities, good entry-level (if you're a favorite)
Cons: Their trainers treat new hires unfairly! Warning, DO NOT apply here!!
I was a new hire and for a few weeks (I won't tell you how long), the trainer never gave me a job. Teleperformance has shown me the kind or class of people they want. They encourage favoritism and it is an elitist company!
Easy Money, but not professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2016
Pros: Easy moeny
Cons: None professional
It is a calling centre job, it is easy and the payment is good, but the supervisor not qualified and not professional.
It has many different shifts, clean place, funny environment
Good company to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 17, 2016
I enjoyed working here, the salary was ok and benefits were good. The potential for growth is likely. I however believe management is poor needs a lot of improvement work on how they handle situations, especially with employees.
use to be
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 10, 2016
Pros: nope
no reviews use to like working there until hours was cut and started a full time position ended up part time work nothing more to say
Multicultural friendly work environment
Recruiter (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 9, 2016
Pros: Easy access
Cons: No parking space
Very challenging at the same time fun filled work environment. Provide excellent career advancement opportunities. Its multi cultural work force provides an exceptional experience in making friends and a stress free work environment.
Good Workplace not flexible though
Bilingual English-Hindu/Urdu Customer Service (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 7, 2016
Pros: relaxed environment
Cons: no flexibility
Good Workplace not flexible though overall learned alot about the job and was happy to be a part of a company life changing experience
motivating team members
Ios technical support (Former Employee), Montreal-est, QCFebruary 5, 2016
great place to work, learned how to troubleshoot technical problems ft ios devices, co workers were supportive and motivating. hardest part of the job would be to have the client understand that the steps you are taking re to help
Career
bilingual customer service (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 23, 2016
Pros: Close to my residence
Cons: Schedule
Teleperformance offers opportunity to create a career within the company. The company also offers good benefits and recreational activities, in order to create a social and friendly environment between it employees.

Also, the location is excellent (Downtown Toronto), which is close to my residence, as well as my college.
Great atmospher to work in
Receptionist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2016
I learned how to better my craft, I learned to to not let anyone walk over me, to stand up for what I belive in.
They helped better my customer service skill while I was working there
Headquarters