Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Teleperformance inbound or outbound calling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2017
I have been fortunate to work for Teleperformance for over two years. they are really big on excellent customer service. I am all about helping people. it is a good job but I found a lot of the tasks that I was doing to be very repetitive. they also had sales goals which can you make you feel pressure if you are not use to that kind of job.
Pros
helping customers with questions, and save money.
Cons
sales targets, pressure
Very Flawed Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2016
-The scheduling is very un-helpful to the representative.
-The salary is very low for the job.
-The job security is stable, but their policies are quite flawed which may cause dismissal for a very questionable reason. In terms of advancement the management shows major favoritism so no matter what your work ethic, if you're friends with management you will advance in the company.
-The culture of the company is very questionable as there is no real company culture to abide by.
Pros
The people you meet as their are all kinds of different people.
Cons
Low pay, favoritism, flawed policies.
TV via the internet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
Teleperformance was an excellent company to work for, unfortunately it was a third party call center and the contract ended with the client.
I would take inbound calls, take bill payments, create accounts and update accounts. The hardest part of the account was keeping customers that were moving out of country.
Pros
Excellent management.
nice place to work
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 August 2016
I worked at TP for a little over a year. I took advantage of every overtime hour that I could. The job itself is a great place to start and depending on your attitude you really can advance in the company. they have great incentives like bonuses for your work, yes it has some qualifications for you to get the bonus but you get what you put out. If you are looking for work this is the place to start just be sure to stay away from the miserable employees(you will notice them the complainers) and away from the drama and you will do great.
Pros
Bonuses
Overall a good company for start up.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
That was my first job in Canada. I have learned a lot about Canadian workplace culture from Teleperformance. I have worked for Scotia Bank where there was a lot of pressure, but I have enjoyed it. My co-workers are great and I have learned from them as well.
love the people and the job
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON29 December 2016
had to answer the call with a professional manner. assisted with clients with their technical issues. clients had issues with their bill I would need to review it and explain the breakdown of the bill. also this job required that we would have to sell products
Pathetic call centre politics
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
Biased, hypocritical, ignorant and aggressive supervisors jumping to conclusions, acting on negative assumptions, desperate for anything to create drama. Meddling and attacking agents from unrelated teams is textbook pathetic and disgusting!
Learned a lot about Technical Support along the lines of customer Service
Tier-II Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
I was able to gain Experience in Technical troubleshooting the issues related to job need.
Customer support was essential part of work.
Maintaining job outcomes with expected frames.
Various experiences in customer service and sales
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2016
Great place to start if inexperienced in customer service !! Outsourcing work for Bell Express Vu and Sympatico !! Had opportunity to work with reps from Bell !!
Pros
Enthusiastic supervision
Cons
No real chance for advancement
excellent work's atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
working with people from different cultural- backgrounds, sharing knowledge and skills is an asset to bring to the company. I learned a lot from my co-workers
Pros
working with multicultural people
Cons
not good remuneration
Productive and fun work place
Bilingual Client service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 September 2016
Great company to work for with a lots of potential for grow, organized and team work is excellent. I have been working for teleperformance for about two years, i had a great experience in customer service, and dealing with clients.
Pros
flexeible schedule
Horrible workplace. Don't go there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2016
Management and supervisors are very rude. There is discrimination against older workers. They do not care about employees. There should be an investigation by the Ontario Human Rights Commission on this company. It is horrible.
Typical day
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 September 2016
Working at the call center with different ethnicity and different campaign, gives you the feel of really being in a customer service environment. The interactions between agents, and the welcoming feelings really make you feel at home.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Fun place to work
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2016
I work there for 3 years and i have nothing to say against the staff on the floor but the only thing i had problem with is the communication between the management and the staff
Pros
Flexible schedule
Not so Physically Demanding job
Customer Service Representative (Sales Agent) (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC30 June 2016
Basically my job in telepeformance is more focused on online sales. You get to learn more about manipulating the website and doing technical stuff like helping customers solve an issue online, placing orders and checking up on customer orders.However, it is kind of frustrating because they are not flexible with schedules like it will take a while for you to request your desired schedule, and very short break time. On the contrary, they offer good benefits like medical and dental insurance which is what i like about it. Generally, this is not a difficult job as long as you know how to use the computer and the internet and you have that confidence and patience to deal with customers.
Pros
Health and dental benifits
Cons
Not flexible with schedule change and short breaktime
Permanent training, bonus and friendly people
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 August 2016
It's good because the supervisors are always helping you to improve your skills
They have montly bonus
The environment is good, the people are very friendly
Pros
Salary for bilingual people
Cons
Schedule
producttive
Customer Service Representative CSR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2016
typical day at work
co workers aare very friendly and kind and easy to talk to
learned alot bout my co workers and dealt with different races and cultures and different personalities
Friendly people and Management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Teleperformance Philippines19 July 2016
I learned how to assist the customer in a proper manner and with the highest standard procedures, I'm also aware of those disciplinary action might happen one I did something wrong or out of the procedures.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Happy environment
Worst Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2016
I have worked with this company, lot of work pressure Biased supervisors less pay. in my 12 years of work career this the pathetic company I worked for. they hire you very easily but make your life miserable from there on.
Pros
nothing positive about the company
Cons
less pay, long hours, lot of pressure and Biased supervisors
regular day
call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2016
This is a great job in the sense that there is a lot to learn and everyday is a new task. I have learned a lot and always am learning. The only down part is that the wages are not enough based on experience etc.