Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 September 2017
Good place to work, benefits from the company like Medical and Dental facilities. General Activities like different cultural activities. Good supervisors to guide.
Pros
Good Colleagues, Good Sups
Cons
Job stability
.... currently looking for another job lol
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
i was offered a job as a customer service rep. but got hired as tech support. the days seem long and the pay isn't worth it. you get yelled at by customers and are expected to downsize the issue. I'm there for the people that I had met- nothing else is keeping me there tbh. and I'm looking for jobs atm because its gotten too much.
Pros
great people/friends you meet
Cons
not enough pay for the amount of stress and work
worst company ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
worked there for 9 months
supervisors promoted based on favoritism
horrible leadership
young employees
very unprofessional supervisors
do not get paid enough for the amount of stress
hours were not tracked correctly
was voted one of the worst companies to work for online globally
was attacked physically and verbally by other employees
dedicated workers get no recognition
dont think the ceo is aware of unprofessional conduct on the floor
Pros
free pizza first day
Cons
dead end job
Official response from Teleperformance
21 September 2017

We appreciate your feedback. We are committed to providing a positive working environment for our employees and we do not allow any form of harassment, violence and discrimination in the workplace. Thank you for being candid with your review and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward.

Great
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2017
Teleperformance is a great company, The strongest assests are their poeple. YEs could be hard and chalanging sometimes but nonetheless the company is great! I would highly recommend
Pros
people
Cons
pressure
Official response from Teleperformance
21 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. It is our goal to provide our employees a professional and fun environment wherein they are given great opportunities while enjoying their work. Have a great day ahead!

Relaxed environment depending on the department
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 September 2017
This company is okay to work with, the environment is relaxed for the most part unless you are working in a department where a new product was just released. In this case the paste picks up very quickly and you are expected to keep up.
Pros
dental benifits after probation
Cons
not flexible when it comes to shifts
Very long shifts and little help provided
Technical support agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2017
co workers are nice but theres very little supervisors on the floor so whenever you need help you could stand there with your hand up for hours and sometimes no one will reach out to you at all.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
having people disrespecting you all day over the phone
Very stressful, more so than any others
Agent (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 September 2017
This was by far the worst job I had, and I managed to hold onto this position for a year. I would never care to work for any company like this ever again.
Pros
cafe in the bulding
Cons
intense amount of stress
Not much to add
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2017
The place was great to work in the people knew about the products and if you were tech savvy it was easy to work and flow. Many of the product we already use so easy transition to the next best thing
Good company to gain experience
Assistant Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Salvador, SK28 August 2017
There are a lot of career opportunities and growth. Salary is way below average and level of stress is high. Management is not qualified because growing happens too fast and employees are not prepared. What matters is too hire quantity instead of quality.
Pros
Perks at management level : Cell phone, laptop
Cons
Low Salary - Unsatisfied front line agents
Operations -Pro Dpt
Operations (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 August 2017
From my experience as working with Teleperformance, I did a lot of back office work, and often times they added new aspects to your job than agreed upon.They asked a lot such as train new agents when they get on the floor and refuse to pay extra for the extra jobs they give. Management is poor, they often neglect to handle any core issues and favoritism is definitely a large part of the Teleperformance atmosphere. Teleperformace isn't all bad they do provide benefits and fun incentives and event days.
Pros
there is a lot of room to advance and you do receive benefits and some fun small incentives.
Cons
They ask you to do more than you are paid for, poor management, horrible pay for the level of work.
challenging
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON22 August 2017
both incoming and outgoing calls - very busy
people skills
good co-workers
team spirit
customer dissatisfaction
customer satisfaction
computer skills
decent co workers, hard to deal with costumers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2017
it was a fast pace environment that i was able to work well in and if i was able to stay longer i believe i would've excelled but due to lack of resources aimed to give mental breaks to employees such as myself that deal with anxiety and PTSD it wasn't something that would've been good for my mental health in the long run. the breaks seemed short, the costumers were almost impossible to deal with. racist ignorant americans that didn't understand that i was not their enemy. i also felt as though it was unfair that wind stream hired us to work on behalf of them but i knew little to nothing about the company. i also felt like i was cheating the costumer in some way because of the little knowledge i really did have
Pros
great co workers
Cons
long hours, short breaks, demanding and high pressure
typical day of work
Agent service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 August 2017
During a typical day of work , one of my first tasks is checking in the updates and new policies and actions. this is the most priorities so i can provide the customer with the right answer , afterwards i check quality qualification of my calls , i try to contact my supervisor for more details in case doubt , just after i open my consol to receive calls.
Teleperformance
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 August 2017
Great company who take care of their employees. Good work and life balance. Management needs to do better job in training employees. Pay is low and benefits are very basic.
Pros
Good Work life balance
Cons
Pay and benefits not good
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 August 2017
I learnt to deal with angry customers, doing some multi-task work and manage my time in a proper way. It was a great environment and the staff was very helpful. Overall I had a fun and learning experience a that place.
wok ad play, balanced place, lots to learn
tech support, (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 August 2017
For this job you need to be a people person, good at multitasking, open to learning, going above and beyond to solve an issue, active listening are great features, and patience, If you think you got what it takes, head on over to SAMSUNG!
Pros
benefits, good people, great, company, a lot of fun in the work place, dress down days, monthly events
Cons
high turn over
Always awesome
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  National Capital Region4 August 2017
It's easy and fun. No long working hours unless employee would ask for it. Hardest would be assisting customers with no patience and keeps on getting mad even though the best service that can be given through the phone is made.
Pros
Food and Incentives
Cons
System Logs
Completely unprofessional.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
I worked at Teleperformance as a Samsung technical support agent for roughly 6 months. In my time there I met some pretty genuine people, that is about the ONLY thing that was truly beneficial from my time there. Not only does Teleperformance treat their agents "just another number" but there is also a lot of favouritism amoungst supervisors, "floor support" roles and management.

There are empty promises from upper management about bonuses. Many agents that worked with me would work incredibly hard to win gift cards for hundreds of dollars only to be jerked around by supervisors and upper management (this including samsung excuetives) about when we would receive them. There are plenty of people that would eventually receive them after continually asking for what is supposed to have been rightly earned.

Teleperformance is also an EXTREMELY DISORGANIZED company. ABSOLUTELY no organization. The communication from management-supervisors and then to agents is absolutely horrible. Upon being hired they changed schedules that were promised to us , policies for how we should be conducting calls on a weekly basis and also constantly change supervisors because of their high turnover rate!!

Dispite Teleperformance's open door policy, your voice can never be heard when you have a concern. They do not care to listen to your concerns as an employee and will terminate you if you seem to threaten there "image" .

Good luck to whoever decides to work here.
Cons
Favouritism, Lack of communication, Disorganized, Unprofessional
Opportunity For Growth
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yonge and Eglinton26 July 2017
Overall great company, a lot of opportunities and room for growth. Multiple departments, flexible, clean work environment. Outstanding client and room to grow and build and take advantage of opportunities.
Nice work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 July 2017
It is a very friendly work environment. The building is also well secured. It is at a convenient place, has a cafeteria, it is surrounded by restaurants and stores for employees who may want to eat elsewhere or need to go to convenience stores. The work itself is not too difficult but needs concentration.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.