Teleperformance
3,022 reviews

Teleperformance Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun place to work
Engagement Coordinator (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, OntarioFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: free branded gifts, birthday and christmas gifts from my boss
Cons: no raise in 3 years, low pay
I was in charge of engaging staff to participate in outside fund raisers. I have learned excellent customer service skills and have greatly enhanced on me computer skills. The management are very understating to every situation and great to work with to have the opportunity to grow.
Good place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: fun environment
Well managed process with nice team members, very supportive team and help in the learning curve when you join.

Fun environment which keeps the employees going throughout the day
A very exciting and good company to work
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: free give aways to the persom with the most sale
Cons: irate customers
At 5:00pm in the evening, I go on the phones. I log in my station and start dialing. I make around 80 calls a day. I deal with irate customers and listen to them and try to solve their problems.
Interesting workplace
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 30, 2015
Teleperformance was always a interesting place to work. In some departments that I worked in the manager that I had was excellent. She always cared about us and did everything to ensure we were treated fairly. However the human resources department did not care about you and always did what they could to make you're life terrible. The wage was a interesting topic as well. After a year of working at Teleperformance they implemented a wage balance. Everyone regardless of experience was automatically put into groupings. The co workers were great initially however very quickly the entire workplace revealed itself to be reminiscent of highchool teenager drama that could barely be avoided.
Uncomfortable environment
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Taking calls from customers who were having service issues or billing issues.
Plenty of hours, benefits, place that tries hard to make it fun to work there.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: plenty hours, benefits, company that wants you to stay and work there
Cons: angry, difficult customers
Typical day at work is logging to your systems and being busy all day long taking calls from usually upset customers, and the volume of calls is endless most of the time and so there is no time to breathe or sip a drink between calls. You deal with a lot of angry and upset people, but also speak with nice and happy people as well. You must log on time, take your breaks on time, be back from break on time, follow rules regarding call handle time, after call time, must remember your p's and q's for quality purposes. One usually gets heck from customers all day long who tell you you don't know your job (when you can't give them what they demand...like free service or half the billing credited...because they forgot to pay last month...) and you get constant 'coaching' from supervisors so you always feel you are never good enough no matter what. One must have a thick skin and good sense of humor to work at a call centre. The customers can be rough on you but the managment at Teleperformance tries hard to make the work environment good for the people working there, they want people to stay. There has usually been plenty of work, and over time is often available for those who want to work, and there are benefits for dental, medical, and vision care. Best part of the job is that most of the time there is plenty work, good benefits and nice people to work with. Hardest part is not letting some of the angrier and nastier callers from ruining your day...you'll need learn to leave it all behind and let it go when you log off at the end of the day.
Great introduction to call centre experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: opportunity for advancement
As an inbound agent completely new to the experience of working in a call centre for customer care, I found the environment and opportunity within Teleperformance to be considerably surprising in great ways.
The environment, training methods and staff made for a very great team to work alongside.
Employees treated as people not numbers !!
Customer Service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 4, 2014
Pros: great teamwork atmosphere and great management !!
Cons: low pay and moderate benefits !!
Work on the phone to resolve problems -took btw 50 to 60 calls per day !! Focus on client -outsourced by bell and other companies !!
Efficient, spartan and enjoyable
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONOctober 15, 2014
Pros: arcade games in breakroom
Cons: customers
The job itself was somewhat irritating, working for Verizon on their DSL system. However co-workers were supportive and helpful, management was lenient and co-operative, overall a positive experience.
Hardest part was not losing your cool when speaking to irritating, obtuse, short tempered customers. Also the break time limits were very strictly enforced, and timed to the second.
Most enjoyable part was working with many easy to get along with people, and overall just the positive working environment. Had loads of fun, on and off the job. That mute button was very well used.
Fun place to work, pool and foosball
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Cambridge, ONSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: atmosphere
Cons: wage
It was a fun place to work, had lots of amenities for the staff.
The team atmosphere was good, it was a shame when Marusa Marketing closed it's doors.
High Paced, high volume, great team members
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONSeptember 2, 2014
Over all SPI was a great place to work that continually changed it's culture and continued to place emphasis on forward thinking.

There was never a day without a new challenge, whether it be an internal, external, environmental or supply challenge that myself and the team could not find a viable solution to accommodate all in order to provide best in class customer service.
Customer service
Customer service Agent / Technical advisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2014
Larned how to trouble shoot technologies, solving customers concerns with our products
Thankless and Humiliating
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONJuly 29, 2014
Cons: bad hours, bad location, bad treatment, emotional scars that will never heal
The concept of this call center is to undercut unionized call center labour and the people of canada. It is called insourcing I believe. The pay was horrible. For the work that was done with the sensitive material used the pay was sub par. The scheduling was unregulated so breaks were never the same. The actual shifts varied from day to day. It even changed during shifts. Their policy was all for the company and none for the people or should I say Sheeple. This is how we were treated.
Pool tables and hockey are just some of the perks
Technical Support (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 24, 2014
Pros: pool at lunch and hockey during the winter on the tube
Great company to work for since the Apple is there clients and loves to work there but because of family I had to leave for the US. Couldn't get the same position in New York no offices there but would have transferred with pleasure.
TP Review
Microsoft Office Technical Support (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJune 9, 2014
Logging in, providing customer service for the campaign you're on.
The best part about working here was the other employees and managers. Although the job wasn't very rewarding the friendly staff made the experience a lot more enjoyable.
workable
sales rep (Former Employee), sherbournMay 14, 2014
A typical day at work would be making outbound calls to rogers customers meeting our goal of sales
I learned how to speak an have control of my anger when it comes to ignorant customers
management was every easy going an helpful
co-workers where friendly
the hardest part of work was dealing with customers that never gave u a chance to explain your self as to why your calling an trying to help them.
the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see my pay
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representitive (Current Employee), Thunder bayMay 11, 2014
Place wears you down, people complain all day, and the pay is way too low for the job
nice place to work everything you need is already there
Technical Support (Current Employee), Robinsons Novaliches Quezon cityMay 6, 2014
Pros: proximity and compensation
Cons: no career growth
day shift schedule co-workers are really good its like you are all brothers and sisters.
the job is also manageable not that really stressful
Good place to work with pool table
Customer Service Representive (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMarch 6, 2014
its a great relaxing place to work
good people but sometimes management can be abit abrasive.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: customer representative experience
Cons: their inability to accommodate
my co-workers were great
hardest part at work would be trying to get sales from a third party
i mostly enjoyed getting feed back from my supervisors

1 2 3 4 5

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more