Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Canada

Permanent training, bonus and friendly people
Bilingual Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 24, 2016
It's good because the supervisors are always helping you to improve your skills
They have montly bonus
The environment is good, the people are very friendly
Pros
Salary for bilingual people
Cons
Schedule
Subject matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 22, 2016
Great place to work and has lot of scope to grow professionally. Good management and an awesome work environment. Good break through for new immigrants.
nice place to work
rather not say (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 17, 2016
I worked at TP for a little over a year. I took advantage of every overtime hour that I could. The job itself is a great place to start and depending on your attitude you really can advance in the company. they have great incentives like bonuses for your work, yes it has some qualifications for you to get the bonus but you get what you put out. If you are looking for work this is the place to start just be sure to stay away from the miserable employees(you will notice them the complainers) and away from the drama and you will do great.
Pros
Bonuses
provided good customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Trenton, ONJuly 19, 2016
the company is very good to begin new career and have the work experience, very high call volume as a call center , training classes provided and organized.
Friendly people and Management
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Teleperformance PhilippinesJuly 19, 2016
I learned how to assist the customer in a proper manner and with the highest standard procedures, I'm also aware of those disciplinary action might happen one I did something wrong or out of the procedures.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Happy environment
Fun place to work
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 30, 2016
Very diverse environment

Co-workers are fun to be with

Competition between teams

Close to subway

Monthly incentives

Sales bonus
Not so Physically Demanding job
Customer Service Representative (Sales Agent) (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QCJune 30, 2016
Basically my job in telepeformance is more focused on online sales. You get to learn more about manipulating the website and doing technical stuff like helping customers solve an issue online, placing orders and checking up on customer orders.However, it is kind of frustrating because they are not flexible with schedules like it will take a while for you to request your desired schedule, and very short break time. On the contrary, they offer good benefits like medical and dental insurance which is what i like about it. Generally, this is not a difficult job as long as you know how to use the computer and the internet and you have that confidence and patience to deal with customers.
Pros
Health and dental benifits
Cons
Not flexible with schedule change and short breaktime
Not employee friendly
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 29, 2016
I work 9 : 00 to 5 : 00 Monday through Friday. Because July 1st is on friday this year I am off work this day. Now they are forcing me to come into work on Saturday which is my day off. Some holiday for me !! Not employee friendly !
Worst Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 16, 2016
I have worked with this company, lot of work pressure Biased supervisors less pay. in my 12 years of work career this the pathetic company I worked for. they hire you very easily but make your life miserable from there on.
Pros
nothing positive about the company
Cons
less pay, long hours, lot of pressure and Biased supervisors
Friendly Environment,
IT Deskop/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 10, 2016
Friendly Environment, Recommend people to join to grow their career.

Opportunity to Grow and certification.

Actively involvement with employees.
Cons
Flexible Hours
Review
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 31, 2016
Pros
Great for getting call centre experience Good training, fast paced environment, meet interesting people
Cons
Benefits not great. Schedule not flexible,pay is horrible with the amount of work we have to do
Few things change would make it better
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 24, 2016
Over all not a bad company, if salary is good. There are many campaigns in the company but they select you for the campaign and you cannot choose it for your self
Great experience at Teleperformance.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 19, 2016
Everything is good at this place of work, learned how to help the customer, resolving issues in both languages (Spanish and English) work with a co-workers is amazing, hard part of job are the schedules.
Not a career move
Operator Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 18, 2016
You don't want to work at this company as they have the worst positions and treatment as an employee. The recruiter will tell you there are commissions and base on your sales you will make more money, but that isn't the case. while I was there I did about 35 sales a week and NO COMMISSION!! at all.. Only the team leaders and supervisors will get there share, and then we got the hours......

That is another problem...

Good luck to all of you!
Pros
Events such as small dept parties
Cons
Information up top No Hours for work/layoff
Good place if you're an immigrant
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 13, 2016
Worse place l ever worked most unprofessional people l have ever worked with.Management sucks they let some people do whatever they want. I wouldn't,
' trust that place if l was a client people hide their phones in boots cups pockets wherever they can.
Excellent place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TorontoMay 12, 2016
Management is interested and helpful in campaign requirements and needs. The supervisors are professional and well trained and timely in their coaching and development of the agents
Pros
Great Call Centre Manager
Cons
Excellent Supervisors
Good
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 26, 2016
Good
its good to work here for the time.
also there are much options here in multiple fields to gain experience
and no worries about the shift. Much good benifits than the previous one.
Pros
Events
Worst Job Ever!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Montreal-est, QCApril 23, 2016
I would not recommend working at Teleperformance to my worst enemy (okat, maybe only to them).

The wages are low and the promise of bonuses and advancement is a joke. They rarely promote from within and the management/higher ups do the minimal work possible to get by without too many complaints. If you are able to get along with management, be prepared to kiss butt constantly, otherwise you'll find yourself with a file of action forms and coachings.

There is internal bullying and harassment that takes place on the floor daily, all of which is ignored unless you threaten to contact the Normes de Travail.

The washrooms are constantly disgusting, there is very minimal maintenance of the work stations, and most computers are either too slow to complete tasks efficiently, or they are just left broken on the desks.

This is a dispicable office and a poisonous environment. Terry should be ASHAMED that he allows this branch to remain open.
Pros
Close to metro, grocery stores and restaurants near by, some cool people.
Cons
Wages, management, ammenities, atmosphere, EVERYTHING!
Not a longterm position
Escalation Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 21, 2016
It started great. On training everything was good but on the floor it was completely different. After 2 supervisors left there was no one who could support you. The manager and the newly hired supervisors will only refer you to senior agents since they have no knowledge of the customer service. Saw no possibility of a raise even if I was raised to a higher position with more responsibilities and salary stayed the same 12.50$/hr.
Pros
Extra hours
great incentives and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 19, 2016
A typical day at teleperformance would be to assist customers with the understanding of their phone bill, add phone features that customers would order. Provide information regarding new information and plans
Cons
no room for advancement