Teleperformance Employee Review

View all Teleperformance reviews

Needs experienced managers
Level 3 Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON22 October 2013
Overall teleperformance has the right idea on how to have a good call center they just need a better management team to carry it out

Other Teleperformance Employee Reviews

It's a stable full time job if you need one.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Overall my experience was poor. I reported fraud and was demoted because my supervisor didn't handle it well, so I quit.

Other than that it was okay. Not amazing, not horrible. If you're a good employee you'll do fine.

The main problem with Teleperformance is that they promote anyone because they have high turn over. For hard working people that can mean you can be promoted fast. It also means supervisors can be anyone, so you could easily land a bad supervisor, a great one, or one that just doesn't care.
Pros
Full time work, little experience needed, pays slightly above minimum wage, room to advance
Cons
Little flexibility, Pay for supervisors not much better call representatives, you are only paid for time signed into the phone. You are not paid if you have computer issues, calls get boring/stressful, policy for handling calls changes without warning
Official response from Teleperformance
22 November 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We always make sure to implement and follow company protocol and reward hardworking employees with great opportunities. We'll make sure to conduct an investigation to avoid similar instances from happening again. Best regards.

Customer rep at Teleperformance
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Good place to learn, fast paced working environment, Great management and Great team work . lots of room for growth with new opportunities for people who put in the effort.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.