Teleperformance
2,445 reviews

Teleperformance Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
High Paced, high volume, great team members
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONSeptember 2, 2014
Over all SPI was a great place to work that continually changed it's culture and continued to place emphasis on forward thinking.

There was never a day without a new challenge, whether it be an internal, external, environmental or supply challenge that myself and the team could not find a viable solution to accommodate all in order to provide best – more... in class customer service. – less
Customer service
Customer service Agent / Technical advisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2014
Larned how to trouble shoot technologies, solving customers concerns with our products
Thankless and Humiliating
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONJuly 29, 2014
Cons: bad hours, bad location, bad treatment, emotional scars that will never heal
The concept of this call center is to undercut unionized call center labour and the people of canada. It is called insourcing I believe. The pay was horrible. For the work that was done with the sensitive material used the pay was sub par. The scheduling was unregulated so breaks were never the same. The actual shifts varied from day to day. It even – more... changed during shifts. Their policy was all for the company and none for the people or should I say Sheeple. This is how we were treated. – less
Pool tables and hockey are just some of the perks
Technical Support (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 24, 2014
Pros: pool at lunch and hockey during the winter on the tube
Great company to work for since the Apple is there clients and loves to work there but because of family I had to leave for the US. Couldn't get the same position in New York no offices there but would have transferred with pleasure.
TP Review
Microsoft Office Technical Support (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJune 9, 2014
Logging in, providing customer service for the campaign you're on.
The best part about working here was the other employees and managers. Although the job wasn't very rewarding the friendly staff made the experience a lot more enjoyable.
workable
sales rep (Former Employee), sherbournMay 14, 2014
A typical day at work would be making outbound calls to rogers customers meeting our goal of sales
I learned how to speak an have control of my anger when it comes to ignorant customers
management was every easy going an helpful
co-workers where friendly
the hardest part of work was dealing with customers that never gave u a chance to explain your self – more... as to why your calling an trying to help them.
the most enjoyable part of the job was getting to see my pay – less
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Representitive (Current Employee), Thunder bayMay 11, 2014
Place wears you down, people complain all day, and the pay is way too low for the job
nice place to work everything you need is already there
Technical Support (Current Employee), Robinsons Novaliches Quezon cityMay 6, 2014
Pros: proximity and compensation
Cons: no career growth
day shift schedule co-workers are really good its like you are all brothers and sisters.
the job is also manageable not that really stressful
Good place to work with pool table
Customer Service Representive (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMarch 6, 2014
its a great relaxing place to work
good people but sometimes management can be abit abrasive.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: customer representative experience
Cons: their inability to accommodate
my co-workers were great
hardest part at work would be trying to get sales from a third party
i mostly enjoyed getting feed back from my supervisors
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), philippinesFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: long hours
Coming in, answering calls, hard time talking to customer that are elderly.
a good place to work
3- Customer service agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 18, 2014
usually we had to answer phone calls and deal with angry/happy customers
a good experience for communication skills, customer service skills, how to deal with angry customer and make them happy
the supervisors and coworkers were super helpful
I hate working in these types of call centers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: my husband worked there as well
Cons: everything else
poorly managed , stressful work environment, not worth your sanity.
Flexible work hours and a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: team lunches
Cons: unprofessional management
Teleperformance majorly deals with third-party companies and provides them with customer service representatives whose primary job is to make sales for the respective company and portray it in positive light with respect to its competitors. A typical day at work involved making phone calls to the customers and dealing with them in a professional manner. – more... Working at the company for almost four years, I learned that meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales quota was a hard task but it was doable. Sales quota and team performance was vital to the company. The co-workers always supported and helped each other even from different teams.
The hardest part of the job was to maintain the monthly sales quota, call quality and wrap-up time of the call. As well as, professionally dealing with escalated calls.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet the sales. – less
You will learn
Learning Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 27, 2014
A good place to learn new skills and advance your career. I met so many fantastic people working here.
Productive and multi-task abilities
Apple Technical advisor (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 26, 2014
Hard worker
Excellent worker
Patient worker
Flexible worker
Good team player
Work Place is Fun
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), PhilippinesDecember 26, 2013
Pros: free sleeping quarters
Cons: long hours
We're still working during holiday seasons. I learned to deal with different kinds of customers.
Very stressful job with not enough stress relief options.
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONDecember 13, 2013
Pros: bonuses, free merchandise from the sponsors
Cons: the abuse from the customers
Working for Teleperformance was different, in a typical day you might work on trouble shooting, helping the customer fix the tv so they could watch the special program that night or it might be helping a customer figure out all the charges on the bill. You were always informing the customer of the products and services that were available to purchase – more... and which ones might increase their enjoyment of watching television. Management was good to work for, if you showed up to work and did your job, the management was great. Management stood behind you if you had any issues or concerns. My co-workers were like family, we still keep in touch. The hardest part of the job was to help the angry customers that called in yelling and screaming at something the company did, you listened but got the brunt of the call. The most enjoyable part of the job was your co workers, they were always there to help whether it was work or family associated. – less
excellent company, good benefits and great people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONNovember 18, 2013
Pros: great staff, great support
I enjoyed working for Teleperformance and can easily recommend the company for anybody. The company is customer service oriented and it shows in the excellent people they have working for them. Teleperformance cares about its employees and will work with you for scheduling issues. It almost seems like a big family when working there.
Fun-ish work place
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee), PhilippinesNovember 15, 2013
Pros: free shuttle
Cons: long travel
Teleperformance is a good place to work. It has a lot of people to be friends with. The Bosses act like their just your level. They really work with no pressure. A fun place to work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Teleperformance

A leading European call center operator and one of the largest in the world, Teleperformance aims to speak the universal language – Read more