Teleperformance

Teleperformance Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Career
bilingual customer service (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 23, 2016
Pros: Close to my residence
Cons: Schedule
Teleperformance offers opportunity to create a career within the company. The company also offers good benefits and recreational activities, in order to create a social and friendly environment between it employees.

Also, the location is excellent (Downtown Toronto), which is close to my residence, as well as my college.
OK place to work
Apple Technical Support (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 7, 2016
the job is simple, co workers are great and friendly, management needs some improvement. They also provide room to grow which is great.
it is a fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 3, 2016
It is a fun and productive place to work. Hours are flexible and colleagues are super nice. The culture of the organization is not too mechanistic, it is more organic. The company response well with the changing environment.
Ok as a transitional job
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 16, 2015
Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, friendly colleagues
Cons: 30 min lunch, breaks at strange times
Depending on the department you work in, it can be enjoyable or not. I learned a lot of things about e-commerce and the products. I would stay away from the customer complaints dept if you don't want to depress. Other depts are ok.Pay could be better for the job.
Too much emphasis on sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONDecember 9, 2015
Bell TV customer service representative, too much emphasis placed on sales though most of the clients we interacted with were displeased with the service
Very productive and fun workplace with a pool table in the lunch room -
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2015
Pros: A lot monetary incentives as well as free food.
Cons: Long hours
Fun work place with supportive management, well trained on going basis a place to grow within the company, great incentives
b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONOctober 25, 2015
why must i do this for a second time i just did this silly thing already. this seems kind of redundant to me blah blah blah blah
Equal Opportunity Employer & a Fun and Open work Environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 30, 2015
Pros: On the job improvement programmes, centred on employee development, equal opportunity employeer
Cons: Long hours, odd shifts, salary (everyone could do with more money right :D)
As with all call centres, the work is very demanding but the difference with Teleperformnace is that they are big on the development of the employee. It's more than just the grind with this company. They have programmes and systems in place that sees to the development of all employees and they promote upward movement from within.

Its a fun environment to work in with various activities to increase employee satisfaction.
Good Company - has some opportunities.
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2015
Pros: Great Staff
Cons: Need to get with the times
Located DT Toronto, great staff, but has some fundamental opportunities that need to be worked on.
When addressed it will be a better place to work at.
Satisfactory work environment.
Live Chat Associate- Home Depot Canada (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 11, 2015
It was a decent place to work, with good employees. Supervisors however, were disorganized and disrespectful. Pay also did not match the work load that was expected of employees.
boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, OntarioSeptember 2, 2015
They had a lot of nice events and opportunities for over time. I would answer phone calls constantly. they had an awesome pool table and a great break room. awesome benefits and great coworkers
Great place to start your career in customer service !!
Customer Service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Meeting people with different cultures, learn a lot about different software and being adaptable !!
Cons: When you do not fall into a clic - hard to get advancement opportunities !!
As this is an outsource company -you learn to adapt to new campaigns as well as use different types of software !! Worked on bell campaign ,help train others, Save the children and help desk !! Worked with a lot of wonderful supervisors and had no issue with managemant !!
nice place to work
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONAugust 8, 2015
Pros: cafeteria in same building
Cons: unable to be promoted
Love it there because everybody is cool including the managers, supervisors and fellow employees along with most of the customers, and if you need a day off they don't question you about it!
goal driven working environment
Customer Service Repretsentative (Former Employee), philippinesJune 7, 2015
Pros: good overtime pay
Cons: graveyard shifts
we are always motivated to provide great customer service . The management gives us quick weekly evaluations to make sure we are fully equipped with right information and skills to finish our job
Kind of OK if you are bilingual. Otherwise, steer away.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 12, 2015
Pros: Easy going co-workers, emotionally rewarding work
Cons: Low pay, long hours, no shift mobility, terrible management
I have worked at two call centers before I did at Teleperformance. I'm used to how bad they are and how testing the inherent nature of the work is. I still have yet to find a more frustrating job than this one, however. The manager in particular has no respect for basic worker's right and I've seen her personally threaten at least one employee with termination because they were sick and decided they needed to leave in the middle of their shift. I saw a supervisor (reluctantly) write up an employee who had to leave in the middle of their shift to attend to a personal emergency. Outside of one time when EMTs were called, I have never seen an employee be able to leave work without serious consequences regardless of the cause for leave being more than valid.

The co-workers make everything easier though. There's something about a call center that brings in a certain kind of person that usually has no illusions about the work and just makes it fun for people. But the pay is negligible (I personally had a bilingual bonus that made my life somewhat easier so I can't entirely complain); the hours and scheduling basically mean you can forget about doing anything else with your time for most of the week; plus you will be too tired to do anything else when you're actually free and most importantly the job is pretty much a dead end unless you fit a very narrow standard of excellency. And even then, supervisors only get paid something vaguely resembling a living wage, from what I understand.

The job itself, though, is as easy as it gets, really. Once you get over the angry/frustrated – more... customer part, you are just handling transactions and providing minimal tech support. And honestly a good 30% of the highlights of your day will be making people's lives easier just by fixing their TV and letting them unwind. It's just everything else about the job that will eat at you. – less
assist cellular customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Belleville, ONMay 6, 2015
customer service and tech support for cellular phones, assisted in billing and payments as well as tech support for devices and functions and services associated with cellular device.
Is a stepping stone job
Agent (Current Employee), Montréal, QCApril 30, 2015
Pros: It's a job & has benefits
Cons: They do not care about their empolyees
I do my work and help other agents out if they have questions. I learned how to handle very angry people. The management sucks, they do not know what they are doing.
Fun workplace with great coworkers and amazing managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONApril 29, 2015
This job taught me how to deal with really stressful situations well. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customers with tough situations as well as working together with my coworkers.
Professional, punctual, motivated, takes work ethics very seriously.
Technical support (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 27, 2015
Most of days, I come early to work, make my self Comfortable then start of my work duties.
I leaned that persistence, hardwork, and Professionalism pays off.
Management is the brain of a work environment keeps thing rolling. co workers are the bone structure of a work place, work cannot be done without them. Hardest part of the job is when it becomes a daily routine, no challenge. Most enjoyable part of them job is when to receive more duties and responsibilities.
Customer Service Rep
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 18, 2015
Typical day at work starts at 1pm. Work with BMO Harris bank and take calls from client based. Learned communication with customers and management including co-workers. Hardest part of the job is convincing customers but the most enjoyable part is making them trust me as an agent on the call
Headquarters