Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Canada

Worst Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 16, 2016
I have worked with this company, lot of work pressure Biased supervisors less pay. in my 12 years of work career this the pathetic company I worked for. they hire you very easily but make your life miserable from there on.
Pros
nothing positive about the company
Cons
less pay, long hours, lot of pressure and Biased supervisors
Friendly Environment,
IT Deskop/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 10, 2016
Friendly Environment, Recommend people to join to grow their career.

Opportunity to Grow and certification.

Actively involvement with employees.
Cons
Flexible Hours
Review
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 31, 2016
Pros
Great for getting call centre experience Good training, fast paced environment, meet interesting people
Cons
Benefits not great. Schedule not flexible,pay is horrible with the amount of work we have to do
Few things change would make it better
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 24, 2016
Over all not a bad company, if salary is good. There are many campaigns in the company but they select you for the campaign and you cannot choose it for your self
Great experience at Teleperformance.
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 19, 2016
Everything is good at this place of work, learned how to help the customer, resolving issues in both languages (Spanish and English) work with a co-workers is amazing, hard part of job are the schedules.
Not a career move
Operator Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 18, 2016
You don't want to work at this company as they have the worst positions and treatment as an employee. The recruiter will tell you there are commissions and base on your sales you will make more money, but that isn't the case. while I was there I did about 35 sales a week and NO COMMISSION!! at all.. Only the team leaders and supervisors will get there share, and then we got the hours......

That is another problem...

Good luck to all of you!
Pros
Events such as small dept parties
Cons
Information up top No Hours for work/layoff
Good place if you're an immigrant
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 13, 2016
Worse place l ever worked most unprofessional people l have ever worked with.Management sucks they let some people do whatever they want. I wouldn't,
' trust that place if l was a client people hide their phones in boots cups pockets wherever they can.
Excellent place to work
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  TorontoMay 12, 2016
Management is interested and helpful in campaign requirements and needs. The supervisors are professional and well trained and timely in their coaching and development of the agents
Pros
Great Call Centre Manager
Cons
Excellent Supervisors
Good
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 26, 2016
Good
its good to work here for the time.
also there are much options here in multiple fields to gain experience
and no worries about the shift. Much good benifits than the previous one.
Pros
Events
Worst Job Ever!
CSR (Current Employee) –  Montreal-est, QCApril 23, 2016
I would not recommend working at Teleperformance to my worst enemy (okat, maybe only to them).

The wages are low and the promise of bonuses and advancement is a joke. They rarely promote from within and the management/higher ups do the minimal work possible to get by without too many complaints. If you are able to get along with management, be prepared to kiss butt constantly, otherwise you'll find yourself with a file of action forms and coachings.

There is internal bullying and harassment that takes place on the floor daily, all of which is ignored unless you threaten to contact the Normes de Travail.

The washrooms are constantly disgusting, there is very minimal maintenance of the work stations, and most computers are either too slow to complete tasks efficiently, or they are just left broken on the desks.

This is a dispicable office and a poisonous environment. Terry should be ASHAMED that he allows this branch to remain open.
Pros
Close to metro, grocery stores and restaurants near by, some cool people.
Cons
Wages, management, ammenities, atmosphere, EVERYTHING!
Not a longterm position
Escalation Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 21, 2016
It started great. On training everything was good but on the floor it was completely different. After 2 supervisors left there was no one who could support you. The manager and the newly hired supervisors will only refer you to senior agents since they have no knowledge of the customer service. Saw no possibility of a raise even if I was raised to a higher position with more responsibilities and salary stayed the same 12.50$/hr.
Pros
Extra hours
great incentives and benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 19, 2016
A typical day at teleperformance would be to assist customers with the understanding of their phone bill, add phone features that customers would order. Provide information regarding new information and plans
Cons
no room for advancement
Great co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 18, 2016
I worked on Inbound calls, it was great talking to different people and been able to help them solve their issues over the phone. Great helpful co workers to work with, company was on first stages of development so we all were learning at the same time. Friendly environment. Excellent benefits. Rotating shifts were not suitable sometimes for me.
Pros
Great people to work with, excellent benefits, training, good environment
Cons
Weekend work. I rather working long hours during the week but weekends were tough
it is very unorganized
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 17, 2016
at work surrounded by co-workers its a fun day, but they lack communication from the boss to the agents. that left us with a big gap. they managers did not understand or take the agents opinions on matters when we are the ones that dealt with the customers first hand.
Close to home was a benefit, and they did provide SOME benefits but overall it was not a happy experience.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONApril 1, 2016
Overall, not a pleasant place to work. Work environment was not overly good.Constantly changing expectations, some times day to day changes. The hardest part of the job was not in the customer service but in dealing with Managements constantly changing of expectations, sometime daily.
Co-Workers were great, Being with them was the only enjoyable part of my work day. Co-operation with co-workers was one thing I took away from there. I learned valuable lessons in teamwork.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Long Hours, constantly changing shifts
Poor leadership, bad attitudes, bad pay, poor hours
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2016
I worked with this company for three months. It seemed like leadership there was looking for opportunities to be hostile with their employees. A very poisonous atmosphere.
Pros
You can quit
Cons
Abuse
Not great job but it is OK
Customer service and Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 27, 2016
you can work there until you find a good job, the managments and supreviors are not qulifed.
three different shifts, it is good to have the morining shifts
Pros
easy money
Cons
no proficinal
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONMarch 16, 2016
A typical day at work was outbound and inbound calls dealing with car dealership customer appointments;June Ontario voting; Post office stamp change reminders; and cell phone company answering customer questions.

I learned that there is always a co-worker that can help when needed answers from others can provide better job performance.

Management does great work in working with employees and other staff

My co-workers are much needed to get the work completed.

Hardest part of the job was to hear another co-worker is experiencing
struggles and kept quiet about their situation for the sake of keeping their job

Easiest part of the job with chatting it up with co-workers who provided help/information to make work less complicated.
Pros
Pay
Cons
none that I can find
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 14, 2016
I enjoy working here.
good company to grow with.
People are very friendly.
learned objection handling.
hardest part of the job is that sometimes we get arrogant customers.
most enjoyable time is the training time.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
short lunch
Challenging and opportunity to grow
Customer Support Specialist/Advisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2016
Challenging and opportunity to grow, nice coworkers, variable and flexible shifts, full/part time available, different business area to work with. Well managed software's so to fast and easy searching of information.