Teleperformance Employee Review

View all Teleperformance reviews

Flexible work hours and a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 January 2014
Teleperformance majorly deals with third-party companies and provides them with customer service representatives whose primary job is to make sales for the respective company and portray it in positive light with respect to its competitors. A typical day at work involved making phone calls to the customers and dealing with them in a professional manner. Working at the company for almost four years, I learned that meeting daily, weekly and monthly sales quota was a hard task but it was doable. Sales quota and team performance was vital to the company. The co-workers always supported and helped each other even from different teams.
The hardest part of the job was to maintain the monthly sales quota, call quality and wrap-up time of the call. As well as, professionally dealing with escalated calls.
The most enjoyable part of the job was to meet the sales.
Pros
team lunches
Cons
unprofessional management

Other Teleperformance Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region6 December 2017
best part of the work is being able to aid the person the is in need of assistance it is very rewarding to the thought of giving the person clarity and understanding in the troubles that they are having. also hardest part of it is the process of calming down an irate customer
Pros
lots of recreational activities
Cons
graveyard shifts
Official response from Teleperformance
7 December 2017

Thank you for the positive review. Our goal is to make sure our employees are equipped with enough knowledge so they can work effectively and provide excellent service to customers. Have a great day!

Competitive internal culture, favoritism and discrimination prevalent.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2017
When I first arrived at TP, I was sadly disappointed. Having come from a post-secondary institute, I expected more professionalism in the workplace and among coworkers. The culture was immature, lazy and disrespectful. Supervisors and managers only cared for end results to show the client but it was at the expense of the customers and entry level employees.

My advice to anyone who intends on working for Teleperformance:
Be yourself, be patient and expect coworkers to get promoted based on discrimination rather than seniority.
Pros
great central location
Cons
superficial recognition
Official response from Teleperformance
7 December 2017

We are sorry to hear that you felt that way. Our goal is to provide a professional and nurturing environment wherein employees are treated equally and valued. Any form of harassment and discrimination in the workplace. We'll make sure to conduct an investigation to avoid similar instances from happening again. Thank you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.