Teleperformance Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Not a longterm position
Escalation Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 21, 2016
Pros: Extra hours
Cons: Management
It started great. On training everything was good but on the floor it was completely different. After 2 supervisors left there was no one who could support you. The manager and the newly hired supervisors will only refer you to senior agents since they have no knowledge of the customer service. Saw no possibility of a raise even if I was raised to a higher position with more responsibilities and salary stayed the same 12.50$/hr.
it is very unorganized
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 17, 2016
at work surrounded by co-workers its a fun day, but they lack communication from the boss to the agents. that left us with a big gap. they managers did not understand or take the agents opinions on matters when we are the ones that dealt with the customers first hand.
Poor leadership, bad attitudes, bad pay, poor hours
Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2016
Pros: You can quit
Cons: Abuse
I worked with this company for three months. It seemed like leadership there was looking for opportunities to be hostile with their employees. A very poisonous atmosphere.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONMarch 16, 2016
Pros: Pay
Cons: none that I can find
A typical day at work was outbound and inbound calls dealing with car dealership customer appointments;June Ontario voting; Post office stamp change reminders; and cell phone company answering customer questions.

I learned that there is always a co-worker that can help when needed answers from others can provide better job performance.

Management does great work in working with employees and other staff

My co-workers are much needed to get the work completed.

Hardest part of the job was to hear another co-worker is experiencing
struggles and kept quiet about their situation for the sake of keeping their job

Easiest part of the job with chatting it up with co-workers who provided help/information to make work less complicated.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 14, 2016
Pros: good work environment
Cons: short lunch
I enjoy working here.
good company to grow with.
People are very friendly.
learned objection handling.
hardest part of the job is that sometimes we get arrogant customers.
most enjoyable time is the training time.
Challenging and opportunity to grow
Customer Support Specialist/Advisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 6, 2016
Challenging and opportunity to grow, nice coworkers, variable and flexible shifts, full/part time available, different business area to work with. Well managed software's so to fast and easy searching of information.
New Trainees, Beware!!
Unilngual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 26, 2016
Pros: Internal job opportunities, good entry-level (if you're a favorite)
Cons: Their trainers treat new hires unfairly! Warning, DO NOT apply here!!
I was a new hire and for a few weeks (I won't tell you how long), the trainer never gave me a job. Teleperformance has shown me the kind or class of people they want. They encourage favoritism and it is an elitist company!
Good company to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 17, 2016
I enjoyed working here, the salary was ok and benefits were good. The potential for growth is likely. I however believe management is poor needs a lot of improvement work on how they handle situations, especially with employees.
Career
bilingual customer service (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 23, 2016
Pros: Close to my residence
Cons: Schedule
Teleperformance offers opportunity to create a career within the company. The company also offers good benefits and recreational activities, in order to create a social and friendly environment between it employees.

Also, the location is excellent (Downtown Toronto), which is close to my residence, as well as my college.
OK place to work
Apple Technical Support (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 7, 2016
the job is simple, co workers are great and friendly, management needs some improvement. They also provide room to grow which is great.
it is a fun and productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 3, 2016
It is a fun and productive place to work. Hours are flexible and colleagues are super nice. The culture of the organization is not too mechanistic, it is more organic. The company response well with the changing environment.
Ok as a transitional job
Customer service representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCDecember 16, 2015
Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, friendly colleagues
Cons: 30 min lunch, breaks at strange times
Depending on the department you work in, it can be enjoyable or not. I learned a lot of things about e-commerce and the products. I would stay away from the customer complaints dept if you don't want to depress. Other depts are ok.Pay could be better for the job.
Too much emphasis on sales
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Cornwall, ONDecember 9, 2015
Bell TV customer service representative, too much emphasis placed on sales though most of the clients we interacted with were displeased with the service
Very productive and fun workplace with a pool table in the lunch room -
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 11, 2015
Pros: A lot monetary incentives as well as free food.
Cons: Long hours
Fun work place with supportive management, well trained on going basis a place to grow within the company, great incentives
b
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONOctober 25, 2015
why must i do this for a second time i just did this silly thing already. this seems kind of redundant to me blah blah blah blah
Equal Opportunity Employer & a Fun and Open work Environment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 30, 2015
Pros: On the job improvement programmes, centred on employee development, equal opportunity employeer
Cons: Long hours, odd shifts, salary (everyone could do with more money right :D)
As with all call centres, the work is very demanding but the difference with Teleperformnace is that they are big on the development of the employee. It's more than just the grind with this company. They have programmes and systems in place that sees to the development of all employees and they promote upward movement from within.

Its a fun environment to work in with various activities to increase employee satisfaction.
Good Company - has some opportunities.
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 19, 2015
Pros: Great Staff
Cons: Need to get with the times
Located DT Toronto, great staff, but has some fundamental opportunities that need to be worked on.
When addressed it will be a better place to work at.
Satisfactory work environment.
Live Chat Associate- Home Depot Canada (Former Employee), Montréal, QCSeptember 11, 2015
It was a decent place to work, with good employees. Supervisors however, were disorganized and disrespectful. Pay also did not match the work load that was expected of employees.
boring
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, OntarioSeptember 2, 2015
They had a lot of nice events and opportunities for over time. I would answer phone calls constantly. they had an awesome pool table and a great break room. awesome benefits and great coworkers
Great place to start your career in customer service !!
Customer Service (Former Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Meeting people with different cultures, learn a lot about different software and being adaptable !!
Cons: When you do not fall into a clic - hard to get advancement opportunities !!
As this is an outsource company -you learn to adapt to new campaigns as well as use different types of software !! Worked on bell campaign ,help train others, Save the children and help desk !! Worked with a lot of wonderful supervisors and had no issue with managemant !!
Headquarters