Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Teleperformance inbound or outbound calling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2017
I have been fortunate to work for Teleperformance for over two years. they are really big on excellent customer service. I am all about helping people. it is a good job but I found a lot of the tasks that I was doing to be very repetitive. they also had sales goals which can you make you feel pressure if you are not use to that kind of job.
Pros
helping customers with questions, and save money.
Cons
sales targets, pressure
Overall a good company for start up.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2017
That was my first job in Canada. I have learned a lot about Canadian workplace culture from Teleperformance. I have worked for Scotia Bank where there was a lot of pressure, but I have enjoyed it. My co-workers are great and I have learned from them as well.
TV via the internet
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 January 2017
Teleperformance was an excellent company to work for, unfortunately it was a third party call center and the contract ended with the client.
I would take inbound calls, take bill payments, create accounts and update accounts. The hardest part of the account was keeping customers that were moving out of country.
Pros
Excellent management.
Pathetic call centre politics
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 January 2017
Biased, hypocritical, ignorant and aggressive supervisors jumping to conclusions, acting on negative assumptions, desperate for anything to create drama. Meddling and attacking agents from unrelated teams is textbook pathetic and disgusting!
love the people and the job
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON29 December 2016
had to answer the call with a professional manner. assisted with clients with their technical issues. clients had issues with their bill I would need to review it and explain the breakdown of the bill. also this job required that we would have to sell products
Excellent workplace
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 December 2016
I enjoyed working at Teleperformance. I was given enough opportunity to enhance my career. Managers were supportive and encouraging. Fun place to work.
excellent work's atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2016
working with people from different cultural- backgrounds, sharing knowledge and skills is an asset to bring to the company. I learned a lot from my co-workers
Pros
working with multicultural people
Cons
not good remuneration
Fun place to work
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 December 2016
I work there for 3 years and i have nothing to say against the staff on the floor but the only thing i had problem with is the communication between the management and the staff
Pros
Flexible schedule
Learned a lot about Technical Support along the lines of customer Service
Tier-II Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2016
I was able to gain Experience in Technical troubleshooting the issues related to job need.
Customer support was essential part of work.
Maintaining job outcomes with expected frames.
Very Flawed Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC14 November 2016
-The scheduling is very un-helpful to the representative.
-The salary is very low for the job.
-The job security is stable, but their policies are quite flawed which may cause dismissal for a very questionable reason. In terms of advancement the management shows major favoritism so no matter what your work ethic, if you're friends with management you will advance in the company.
-The culture of the company is very questionable as there is no real company culture to abide by.
Pros
The people you meet as their are all kinds of different people.
Cons
Low pay, favoritism, flawed policies.
Various experiences in customer service and sales
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2016
Great place to start if inexperienced in customer service !! Outsourcing work for Bell Express Vu and Sympatico !! Had opportunity to work with reps from Bell !!
Pros
Enthusiastic supervision
Cons
No real chance for advancement
Horrible workplace. Don't go there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 October 2016
Management and supervisors are very rude. There is discrimination against older workers. They do not care about employees. There should be an investigation by the Ontario Human Rights Commission on this company. It is horrible.
job is not secured here
Call Center Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 October 2016
My coworkers are great but job is not secured here. Since im new in Canada im working here. This job admits me to mix with different cultural people.
Productive and fun work place
Bilingual Client service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 September 2016
Great company to work for with a lots of potential for grow, organized and team work is excellent. I have been working for teleperformance for about two years, i had a great experience in customer service, and dealing with clients.
Pros
flexeible schedule
producttive
Customer Service Representative CSR (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 September 2016
typical day at work
co workers aare very friendly and kind and easy to talk to
learned alot bout my co workers and dealt with different races and cultures and different personalities
regular day
call centre agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC17 September 2016
This is a great job in the sense that there is a lot to learn and everyday is a new task. I have learned a lot and always am learning. The only down part is that the wages are not enough based on experience etc.
One of tge wirst place in toronto to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2016
Terrible place to work.
Unprofessional atmosphere. .no room for advancement...don't waste your time.
Place for your first job..terrible..
Pros
Cons
Terrible place
Typical day
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 September 2016
Working at the call center with different ethnicity and different campaign, gives you the feel of really being in a customer service environment. The interactions between agents, and the welcoming feelings really make you feel at home.
Pros
flexible scheduling
not a good workplace
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 September 2016
the management at this facility do not care about their employees as much as they try to portray. employees have no job security and high turnover rate
Pros
people
Cons
management
Comfortable
CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALIST / ECOMMERCE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2016
Good place to start your career. it was nice . there is help when you need it. but the management can do better. Long hours . slow way to go up the management ladder
Pros
Over time
Cons
Minimum wage