Teleperformance Employee Reviews

It's a stable full time job if you need one.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 November 2017
Overall my experience was poor. I reported fraud and was demoted because my supervisor didn't handle it well, so I quit.

Other than that it was okay. Not amazing, not horrible. If you're a good employee you'll do fine.

The main problem with Teleperformance is that they promote anyone because they have high turn over. For hard working people that can mean you can be promoted fast. It also means supervisors can be anyone, so you could easily land a bad supervisor, a great one, or one that just doesn't care.
Pros
Full time work, little experience needed, pays slightly above minimum wage, room to advance
Cons
Little flexibility, Pay for supervisors not much better call representatives, you are only paid for time signed into the phone. You are not paid if you have computer issues, calls get boring/stressful, policy for handling calls changes without warning
22 November 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We always make sure to implement and follow company protocol and reward hardworking employees with great opportunities. We'll make sure to conduct an investigation to avoid similar instances from happening again. Best regards.

Ok
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 November 2017
It was a ok job, great people work there and the culture was alright. You just have to deal with the angry customer once in a while and a high call volume on certain days.
Pros
culture
Cons
pay, long hours, customers
People in the workplace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
The employees at teleperformance are amazing they are hard working and are very helpful when challenges come your way and you ask for help and I learnt a lot from this experience.
17 November 2017

We appreciate your positive review. We see to it employees are given the support they need to be able to do their job properly and effectively. Best regards.

teleperformance , je dirai l'experience
Conseiller commercial (Former Employee) –  charguia 26 November 2017
first experience with too much knowledge , they improved my french languaged too
9 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We see to it to equip our employees with enough training and skills to be able to do their job effectively and prepare them for future career opportunities. Best regards.

Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON4 November 2017
A Learning experience. Great Training
Meeting new people
Getting involved in promotions
Mixed Culture of people
Management was very helpful and understanding
I always looked forward in going to work
16 November 2017

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We see to it employees are provided a nurturing and fun environment wherein extensive training is provided, constant support is given and career opportunities are rewarded. Wishing you a great day ahead!

Teleperformance
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Canada4 November 2017
Terrible disorganize work place , that doesn't offer understanding , very unorganized to the degree that it working is difficult..............................
Pros
you can earn money
16 November 2017

Thank you for being candid with your review. We see to it to provide our employees a professional and organized work environment wherein rules and regulations are followed to uphold the standards of the company. We are sorry you expected something different but we wish you all the best for the future!

It was a good place to work
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON3 November 2017
Upper management was descent to their supervisors and support staff, which I was a part of. They had many training programs and gave their employees many opportunities for success. They're gone now.
Convenient temp work
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 November 2017
Came to company through a temp agency for holiday season - was hired permanently within a week. Respectful call center managers, difficult schedules that changed constantly.

Coworkers were wonderful and team camaraderie is encouraged by management.
Weak Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 October 2017
Working hours are counted only when you are connected to the phone. So if there is a system issue and you are looged out, this is deducted.
Pay is very low to the headache caused by the amount of calls we get per day.
Supervisors are scarce.
Information is conflicting between supervisors, resulting in bad service to customers.
It usually feels like you are begging for information when asking a supervisor for help.
29 October 2017

Thank you for your honest review. We are committed to promoting consistency and transparency in the workplace while providing competitive income and constant support to employees. Kindly contact our WE CARE line at 800-664-9335 or email us at wecare@teleperformance.com so that we can properly document your complaint and conduct an investigation. Best regards.

Eight Years with Teleperformance
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region15 October 2017
Teleperformance has been instrumental in my overall career.

They have given me the opportunity to grow and hone my craft and explored the different posts inside Teleperformance with the help of my managers and directors.

The workplace is very diverse, comes from different ages and Teleperformance really listens to their people.
3 November 2017

We're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at Teleperformance. We see to it to provide a positive and diverse environment for our employees while making sure they are listened to and given enough training & support. We wish you all the best!

balance and friendly enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 October 2017
Very friendly atmosphere, cultivating learning attitude, appropriate salary and attractive bonus plans.

Ease of access, TTC accessible, friendly security staff, lunch and locker room facilities for the staff.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere.
Cons
Targets achievement
8 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We definitely reward hardworking employees with career opportunities and great incentives so that they will be encouraged to work harder. Have a great day ahead!

customer service rep / technical support
Customer Service Representative Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 September 2017
This is a great company. Many opportunities are rises since i started here. My goas are to continue where i am best...and move forward.. I want to be an assest to this company...just just " windstream",
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 September 2017
Good place to work, benefits from the company like Medical and Dental facilities. General Activities like different cultural activities. Good supervisors to guide.
Pros
Good Colleagues, Good Sups
Cons
Job stability
.... currently looking for another job lol
Call Centre Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2017
i was offered a job as a customer service rep. but got hired as tech support. the days seem long and the pay isn't worth it. you get yelled at by customers and are expected to downsize the issue. I'm there for the people that I had met- nothing else is keeping me there tbh. and I'm looking for jobs atm because its gotten too much.
Pros
great people/friends you meet
Cons
not enough pay for the amount of stress and work
worst company ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 September 2017
worked there for 9 months
supervisors promoted based on favoritism
horrible leadership
young employees
very unprofessional supervisors
do not get paid enough for the amount of stress
hours were not tracked correctly
was voted one of the worst companies to work for online globally
was attacked physically and verbally by other employees
dedicated workers get no recognition
dont think the ceo is aware of unprofessional conduct on the floor
Pros
free pizza first day
Cons
dead end job
21 September 2017

We appreciate your feedback. We are committed to providing a positive working environment for our employees and we do not allow any form of harassment, violence and discrimination in the workplace. Thank you for being candid with your review and we will make sure to take all these into consideration moving forward.

Great
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 September 2017
Teleperformance is a great company, The strongest assests are their poeple. YEs could be hard and chalanging sometimes but nonetheless the company is great! I would highly recommend
Pros
people
Cons
pressure
21 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to write that review. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. It is our goal to provide our employees a professional and fun environment wherein they are given great opportunities while enjoying their work. Have a great day ahead!

Relaxed environment depending on the department
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON18 September 2017
This company is okay to work with, the environment is relaxed for the most part unless you are working in a department where a new product was just released. In this case the paste picks up very quickly and you are expected to keep up.
Pros
dental benifits after probation
Cons
not flexible when it comes to shifts
Very long shifts and little help provided
Technical support agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2017
co workers are nice but theres very little supervisors on the floor so whenever you need help you could stand there with your hand up for hours and sometimes no one will reach out to you at all.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
having people disrespecting you all day over the phone
Very stressful, more so than any others
Agent (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 September 2017
This was by far the worst job I had, and I managed to hold onto this position for a year. I would never care to work for any company like this ever again.
Pros
cafe in the bulding
Cons
intense amount of stress
Not much to add
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 August 2017
The place was great to work in the people knew about the products and if you were tech savvy it was easy to work and flow. Many of the product we already use so easy transition to the next best thing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.