Teleperformance Employee Reviews

Good for newcomers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2018
Low salary, work-life not balanced, unrealistic sales targets, no hours from clients(company partners) poor management, no room for improvement for employees
Overall fine environment to work in
Technical support representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 February 2018
a typical day at work is not hectic, learnt to deal with different types of people, management is well, workplace celebrates diversity, hardest part of job is to deal with rude customers
Great if you're content with an entry level position
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 February 2018
Good job security if you enjoy answering calls and remaining a low-level agent. As someone who was interested in growing and advancing with the company, management's communication with me was practically non-existent...Even when things directly concerning me were being discussed, I only ever became aware of it through rumors. Supervisor positions come with many more responsibilities and a great deal of stress with no real wage increase and is really not worth it unless you would prefer to spend most of your time panicking about performance numbers and only take calls with customers who are already irate.
Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  EGLINTON EAST TORONTO28 January 2018
it was my first job in canada, interview was pretty easy.
Good supervisors, great collegues, very accomodating
VERY DIVERSE AND MULTICULTURAL
Good morals and support.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Salary
worst company ever
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2018
now that they moved they are in a terrible location, but they management is the worst, i left because i was tired of being bullied.
1 manager actually made people cry.
Pros
pay was decent.
Cons
everything else
overall good
Call Center Agent (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 January 2018
Learned many new things. Management is good. Your have to be very strict on time. That means be punctual. Networked with many new faces. Its a very fresh and new experience.
Good pay.
Telephone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 January 2018
Good place to work in terms of hours and days. Excellent pay, good support. Good work environment. Only left as location moved out of area, and I could not move with job.
Pros
Worked days, off weekends and holidays.
Cons
Company moved from area.
alright workplace, no longer exists
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ON10 January 2018
this place has since closed down so there's no point in writing this review, the job was fun while it existed and i'm happy with the experience i acquired.
Pros
closed
Cons
closed
very fast paced
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON10 January 2018
This place was challenging with problem solving as well as reaching targets in a very stressful environment. I was always on a go on reaching very high targets
Pros
Friendly People
Cons
very stressful
Bad experience
agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 January 2018
HORRIBLE , They don't care about their staff, there is not support system. My first time working in a call centre, I hated that it had to be this one.
Pros
Cons
Everything, Long hours, horrible people
Environnement de travail agreable et professionnel
J' ai occupé le poste de conseiller client (Former Employee) –  Tunis,6 January 2018
Chez Teleperformance Tunisie j'ai appris a être ponctuel perfectionniste et persévérant.
Pros
Ambiance de travail
Cons
Salaire
About my experience with TP
TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Philippines6 January 2018
Teleperformance provided a wide range of opportunity for me to build my skills and ability to cope up with demands and stress. Aside from this, it also opened my doors to international travel as I was sent by the company to Honolulu, HI for three times, to be trained for a regulatory training.
Pros
International travel, web-based training
Cons
no balance between work and family, low salary
9 January 2018

We appreciate your positive review and we see to it to reward hardworking employees with plenty of career opportunities and great benefits. Wishing you a great day ahead!

Good Company
Workforce Management Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2018
Good Company.
Salary range and Employee benefits needs a little improvement.

Employee satisfaction is a priority with monthly engagement activities for employees to join and maximize work-life balance.
Fun and diverse group of colleagues in an easily accessible workplace.
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 December 2017
Clients had the ability to communicate with call center agents thru the messenger application.
I learned how the supply chain flows from distributors to the customer, including cross-border shipping procedures.
Pros
Good advancement oppertunities
Cons
Schedules can change without any proper notice
Environement de travail agreable
Agent de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 December 2017
très bon travail, j'ai bien aime l'ambiance et l'equipe
Depends on campaign, not a bad idea for a first out of school job
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 December 2017
Depends on campaign, not a bad idea for a first out of school job. There are alot of internal career posting, opportunity for advancement within the company. Depending on the campaign it could be very frustrating.
26 December 2017

We are sorry to hear that you felt that way. We see to it to provide our employees a stable job with plenty of opportunities so that they will stay with us for a longer period of time. Kindly share your feedback with us at http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. All the best!

mjujujdscs
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 December 2017
it was okay, it was boring to me and mind numbing, it was okay i dont know i wouldnnt go back. pay was horrible . shifts werent great either hard to maintain a balance between the job and life
Fellow colleagues were great!
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2017
It was overall a decent experience. Provides opportunity to enhance communication skills as I had to deal with many difficult clients on a daily basis.
18 December 2017

We appreciate your positive comments and we definitely make sure to equip our employees with the proper training and skills needed to be able to do their job well. All the best!

Beaucoup de compassion de la part des supérieures
Agent en support technique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 December 2017
J'ai adoré travailler pour téléperformance dans la compagne Apple
fun place but very busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2017
As I said, fun place but very busy. Very short breaks and timely.
Payment is not sufficient for the amount if stuff that needs to be learnt.
Overall a good place for starters.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Payment
18 December 2017

Thank you for being candid with your review. Our aim is to provide our employees a stable job wherein they are enjoying a pleasant work environment with great benefits and competitive income. If you wish to share your feedback, please go to http://bit.ly/TPHR-form. Have an awesome day ahead!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teleperformance. Our community is ready to answer.

53.9K