The Customer Service Representative is the first line of contact for our clients customers. As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for contributing to the team’s overall success by providing prompt, accurate and professional responses to our Clients customers’ enquiries. You will work in a structured team environment while creating an outstanding customer experience, at the same time maximizing opportunities to promote Teleperformance’s Clients services and products. To do so, the incumbent needs to provide a high standard of professional and personalized customer service that is consistent with our Corporate goal.
Duties/Responsibilities: (Duties will include but are not limited to: )
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Exercise retention efforts when appropriate
- Work with confidential customer information
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call
- Enters data from customers into various software programs
- Appropriately communicate with upset customers to resolve their inquiries
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- 6 months Call Center experience
- Must be 18 years old
Type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven oral and written communication skills consistent with our testing
- Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs.
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Good organization and work prioritization skills
- Must have a clear criminal background
*must be bilingual (speaking/reading/writing) English/Japanese
Excellent compensation package - competitive wage/great benefits/excellent bonus
Paid training and continuing learning
Opportunities for Advancement and growth
WHO WE ARE
Teleperformance is the global leader in outstanding customer experience.
We are the worldwide leader in multichannel...