Teleflex Medical

Teleflex Medical Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place
Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee), Markham, ONOctober 22, 2014
They took over the previous company I was working at.
Wished there were more job opportunities available there.
Co-Workers were great.
Poor management
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee), Markham, ONSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management
Employees that procrastinate and work less continues to work less while the employees that work hard as asked to work harder. Company lacks management guidance and leadership, it provides no recognition for those who work hard and try to show efforts beyond expectations.
Friendly place
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Asheboro, NCNovember 13, 2014
Friendly place to work and very clean, the thing I like is that management shows that they really care about their employees
Overall a great place to work
Distribution International Clerk II (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSNovember 3, 2014
Planning and expediting customer orders for the day which including running documentation, booking and scheduling trailers. Creating BOLs.
Great Culture
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCOctober 30, 2014
A great company to work for. They take pride in their employees and want you to learn and grow both as a professional and as a person. The company has a great work/life balance and you can take on responsibility as desired. Yo uwork with people who truly care about the products they make and are very intelligent. Truly nothing negative to say.
Controled Environent Air is being pulled in not out
Assembler (Former Employee), Mount Holly, NJOctober 27, 2014
Pros: easy and simple
Cons: how do i upload my resune
My job is to assemble heart catheters for the ( RIGHT HEART ) I would push wire though the cap into the catheter until it comes out i would split the wires solder them separately give a slight tug making sure its secure test in bath to check for leaks green is pass/ red is fail. Place in water check for leaks then send to quality control last step packaging – more... to be shipped – less
Great internship oppertunity
Supervisor Carrie Clark (Current Employee), RTP, NCOctober 8, 2014
Pros: friendly team, great company
Cons: internship only lasts 10 months
Had the pleasure of working for Teleflex with the Sterility assurance department. Carrie Clark is hands down the best boss i've ever had, and i have absolutely loved working with her and her sterility team this past year. I will be sad to go when my internship runs out in January.
fun workplace
SAP MM/WM/LE Consultant (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSSeptember 3, 2014
I have improved my skills a lot,
working management is so good in our company..
Co-workers supported me in each and every aspect.
Most enjoyable thing is working together and playing a prominent part in the growth of the company..
Purchasing
Buyer (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 25, 2014
Pros: all pro's for this company
Cons: n/a
Creating Non-Inventory requisitions and PO’s for 3 locations
Create Inventory Schedule Agreements and Deliver Schedule PO’s for manufacturing
Placing orders for Non-Inventory and Inventory orders
Negotiate pricing with suppliers
Contact with Vendors
Work on SAP System / Super User / Purchasing Department primary SAP Purchasing Super User
RTV’s Return – more... to Vendors - communicating with vendors and returning nonconforming parts.
Ordering, shipping and contact with international vendors
Certified Trainer with SAP System
Create bill of material orders
Create work orders
Setup new vendors
Work with Accounts Payable Clearing Up Invoice Issues
Meeting and communication will all levels of management – less
Not a fun place at all!!!!!
Production supervisor (Former Employee), Plymouth mnJuly 23, 2014
Pros: work schedule
Cons: not taken seriously
New director seems ok but hires wrong employees on his staff. We had the correct/ right person for the job but his old coworkers gave the person a bad review . So bottom line he will not listen to much of his staff.
Great Experience
Rebox Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 14, 2014
Learning alot at one time. Understanding the importance of the job and why paying close attention to detail was highly required. The most enjoyable part about this job was meeting alot of very interesting people.
Mngt a joke unless your a favorite you don't have a chance of any kind of promotion!
Credit & Collections Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 3, 2014
Pros: very little
Cons: management has no clue!
You can be one of the top performers at this company but unless you are one of the upper managements favorites you have no chance of going anywhere with this company
HIGH turnover rate as employees just getting tired of the poor management!!
Quality Assurance
Quality Assurance Technician (Current Employee), Olive Branch, MSJune 28, 2014
Pros: team work/ support
Cons: company outsourcing
A typical day in the lab would include the testing of sutures, raw material, and ensuring all medical products are in compliance according to USP.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSJune 26, 2014
management is unsure of how to run the company. they have an high turn over rate including management.
Teleflex
Supervisor (Former Employee), Mount Holly, NJJune 23, 2014
Pros: small company
Cons: forced to take on work that was not in your job discription
My vast work experience have been in manufacturing. I was force to take an altering route with my career due to economics reasoning's. I believe that the manufacturing industries are on a positive turn around. Although I enjoy being a realtor; I would like to return to manufacturing industry.
Nice people to work for.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Asheboro, NCJune 5, 2014
Pros: nice people, lots of breaks
Cons: poor management
The facility was nice but the management with the staffing agency would always lie to you.Too many meetings take place and stop production.
Work area is clean. Good benefits
Equipment Maintenance Specialist (Former Employee), Asheboro NCJune 3, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: poor management
Preventive maintenance of clean room equipment.
Set up and troubleshoot both mechanically and electrically.
Poor management
Manufacturing (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAMay 5, 2014
Pros: big parking lot, good reception and free coffe.
Cons: poor cafeteria, lack of technology or innovation.
Comunication between all departments is broken. Supervisors and leads lack of leadership and or knowledge on how to handle a manufacturig environment. Very little support from engineering. Really old equipment and unreliable.Cleanroom is big but need improvements on control of the product.Almost everything looks messy inside and outside the production – more... floor. If you can flip this place around bypassing lower level management this is the place for you. If you ignore what I mentioned before this is not a bad starting place to work. – less
Friendly people. Good boss.
Tipping Operator/Clean Room Operator (Former Employee), Chelmsford, MAApril 10, 2014
people were nice and very communicative. the boss was very striving. the job was easy and i like to work in a clean room environment.
Imports Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches every friday the last week of the month.
Cons: rude and unprofessional. lack of people skills
This company were okay but the import management did not want me to learn more things within the company because I was not Asian. The Asian women were anti-social. They would only talk with their kind. Rude staff and micro-managed a lot. They would watch your every move. Management is unprofessional. No people skills at all. That company is cheap and – more... sucks! – less

1 2 3 4