Position Title: Webmethods Developer
Location: Calgary, AB (6 month contract with possible extension);
With Increased project demand in the PMO we require an experience webMethods Developer to assist in a variety of projects, in-flight and net new. Reporting to the webMethods Solution Designer the developer will develop code based on requirements to development standards.
The successful Candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 3 years of dedicated webMethods development project experience working with Integration Server.
- Must be able to work independently based on direction from the Solution Designer producing expected results in a timely manner. As well, comfortable collaborating working within a development team.
- Must demonstrate the ability to be clear and concise with both written and oral communication.
- CAF experience would be an asset.
- Experienced with some webMethods administrative tasks ie; ACL settings, JDBC adaptor creation, WM deployer, ports.
- webMethods IS Integration Server
- webMethods Developer v7, v8
- webMethods Broker
- MWS (Caf)
- webMethods TN
- webMethods adaptors: SAP, Flat File
- Understanding and experience with: XML, XSD, SOAP/SOA, FTP, Java, SQL
- SQL Stored Procedures (Optional)
- Quality Centre (Optional)
- Testing Tools: jmetre, lisa (Optional)
- webMethods Certified (Optional)
Indeed - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard