1) Position Summary
- Strategic Account Manager for Transformation Services business – i.e. Network Outsourcing and Consultancy
- Achieve Sales and Revenue targets in line with AOP for the Territory
- Grow existing business, develop new business and acquire new logos
2) Major Responsibilities
- Account Management for strategic service provider account/s in the region
- Achieve Sales, Revenue and Payment Collection targets as per AOP / productivity norms
- Develop Account Strategy and Sales Plan to grow existing business and develop new business
- Build key stakeholder relationships, multi-function and multi-level connects with decision makers / influencers and develop exec sponsors (champions) within the accounts
- The primary focus will be to focus on Canadian named accounts.
- Develop ecosystem of local Alliances / SI Partners in the region
- Manage Sales Pipeline and MIS reports – viz. Projections for Sales, Revenue, Payments, etc.
- Build account ownership wrt understanding of customer’s strategic objectives, business requirements, operational challenges, buying decisions, contractual process, internal dynamics, etc.
- Track ICT environment in the region, regulatory changes, market dynamics, industry trends, competitive activities and market intelligence.
3) Personal Specifications
a) Essential Qualifications - BE from premier Engineering Institute; preferably BE in Telecommunications / IT
b) Additional Qualifications - MBA is added advantage
c) Technical * Experience of handling large Telecom Service Providers in the region
- Experience of Telco &/or Outsourcing business (KPO / BPO)
- Exposure to IT business and operations is added advantage
- Sales experience of handling large customers and CXO level / Senior Management execs
- Experience in handling sales &/or cross-functional teams
- Adequate exposure in middle management roles
- Leadership and initiative to manage diverse personalities, achieve role objectives and drive results within identified account/s and own organization
- Ability to strategize with clear focus on job objectives
- Strong work ethics and organized thought process
- Good communication and presentation skills (oral and written English)
- Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Relationship management and networking skills
4) Work Experience
- 10+ years of Sales &/or BD experience in ICT / KPO / BPO industry
Indeed - 23 months ago
Global Wholesale and Enterprise Telecom Service Provider.