The General Accounting Assistant is responsible for providing scheduled support to the Controller in accordance with company policies and procedures. Maintaining accurate and up-to-date payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable sub-ledgers and monthly account reconciliations utilizing industry specific computer software are key components of this position.
- Comprehensive knowledge of computer accounting software systems;
- Experienced in processing payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Two-year college diploma in accounting or business administration
- Two to three years practical accounting or office management experience
Indeed - 2 years ago
At Telcocell, our global team of telecom consulting experts are laser focused on providing top notch client service, while leveraging the...