Position Title: Clerical Support
Job Category: Administration
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $12.45/hr - $16.19/hr + Extended Health Plan
This is a junior level admin role
At Telco Management, we are established international call centre (over 20yrs in business) located in Vancouver. Our Clerical Support department strives as a team for excellence by looking after the many daily administrative functions of the call centre. Each team member is kept busy managing their own dedicated tasks but is cross-trained in all areas of the department to assist each other out.
Some departmental duties include; general data entry, taking accurate attendance for the sales floor, liaise with Payroll and sales reps, assist with client inquires & brochures, organize and submit employee vacation requests, manage the main switchboard, aid in reception relief along with assist shift supervisors with administrative needs such as employee documentation. The role will also be accountable for "Elite" which is a personalized gift service we provide to our clients in appreciation of their ongoing business. Your creativity for fresh new gift ideas along with exceptional customer service to both client and sales rep will be valued.
We offer a 3-tiered competitive hourly wage that increases based on job performance growth. Level 1: $12.45/hr, Level 2: $14.95/hr, Level 3: $16.19/hr. A full extended health package covers you and your dependents for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, Critical Illness & Employee Assistance.
Shift: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
- 2 years + office administration / reception experience. A background in call centre administration is an asset.
- Solid computer skills: (Microsoft Office) Outlook, Word, Excel and typing skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & customer service skills.
- Highly organized and able to juggle many tasks at once.
- Accurate with keen eye for detail. Focused, shows initiative.
- Excellent command of the English language is required. Strong grammar & spelling.
- Neat, legible hand writing skills a must for sending out Thank-you cards. No "chicken scratch"
- Shows professionalism through the phone and in person.
- Strong work ethics. Team player.
At Telco, we breathe culture and diversity. Our client base is international so at any given time of the day you can hear our call centre reps speaking a wide variety of languages. We have approximately 300 staff in our fast paced, energetic office building and foster a "work hard, play hard" attitude. Visit our website to learn more about us and our calendar full of upcoming team building events.
To apply, please submit your updated resume along with your cover letter further telling us why you are the best fit. Applications will not be accepted if a cover letter is not included.
Visit our website to fill out an online employment application to apply for the Clerical Support role. Please apply through our website instead of the Indeed site
This position requires a successful completion of a criminal background check.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
Website: www.telco.ca (copy and paste into your browser if link is not active)