We are looking for a Senior QA Analyst for a minimum five month contract. Candidates need to have the ability to develop detailed test cases using requirements and other application documentation, execute test cases and log defects.
In addition, the following job accountabilities are required.
1. Work in the role of tester for ETL applications.
2. Must have strong Oracle SQL skills to build and execute complex queries for data mining, conditioning and testing. This is most critical.
3. Must understand data models and prepare conditions required for testing
4. Must analyze data to obtain expected results
5. Must analyze results of test execution to find source of issues
6. Should be able to explain the issues to developers, BA, Business
7. Strong communication skills is a must have
8. Experience working on data intensive projects in the Banking/Wealth domain.
9. Must have SIGNIFICANT experience working with HP Quality Center for test cases and defect tracking.
Shortlisting will take place as soon as qualified candidates have been submitted. Interviews will take place next week (week of May 27). Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Please submit the following MUST have:
- strong Oracle SQL skills to build and execute complex queries for data mining, conditioning and testing.
- HP Quality Centre experience
- experience working on data intensive project in the Banking industry
Nice to have:
- Wealth experience
- Compliance Surveillance experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong analytical skills and works well independently
- Fast Learner and ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent trouble-shooting abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills