TeksMed Services Inc has an immediate opening for part-time Bookkeeper within our Finance Department. This position is based out of our National Head Office in Chilliwack, BC.
We are looking for an efficient, hardworking and reliable finance professional that is capable of working and excelling both alone and in a team environment. A strong work ethic and the ability to embrace an every changing environment will be key to success. The successful candidate should bring to the table a willingness to learn and an open mind.
This is an entry-level finance position, and will support, and report directly to the Accounting Supervisor, and ultimately the Controller.
- At least 1 year of relevant past accounting or bookkeeping experience,
- Past exposure and/or experience using computerized accounting systems, preferably Simply Accounting,
- Moderate to strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook),
- Above average communication skills,
- Completion of high school or equivalent,
- Some level of relevant post-secondary training or education is preferred,
- This position will initially start at 20 hours per week, but that is anticipated to increase in the fall to full time,
- Competitive hourly wage,
- Above average benefits after probationary period including: extended health and dental, RRSP matching, paid education / training, etc.
Applications for this position will be open until Friday May 17,. 2013.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and covering letter to the attention of Mr. Corbin Kempenaar, Controller, via email. Please no phone calls, faxes, or drop ins.
We thank all those that apply, but only individuals requiring an interview will be contacted.