This is a position in our Chilliwack location that offers a competitive salary, paid vacation and benefits! This position reports directly to the VP, Communication.
Design/Communications Assistant Duties:
- Assist in receiving, processing, printing and completing print orders for TeksMed nationally.
- Assist in designing or altering forms created in Excel, Word and Acrobat.
- Assist in altering designs using CorelDraw X4 and Photoshop
- Assist in designing print, virtual presentations and online materials for a few different companies.
- Prepare direct mailouts, proposals and presentation packages for prospects.
- General bindery; using an automatic folder/stapler, paper trimmer, etc.
- Assist in IT troubleshooting (when required)
- Adept with Social Media
Ideal candidate will possess experience with CorelDraw, Photoshop and Microsoft Office and have a keen eye for graphic design within the Windows platform. Previous print shop experience considered an asset. Candidate will have a great attention to detail, precise time management skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
What we offer:
On the job training, annual salary starting at $30,000, paid vacation and benefits.
How To Apply
Send your resume and covering letter in Word or PDF format by email. No calls please, we will contact via phone those selected for an interview.
Check us out at: www.teksmed.com