Tekelec

Tekelec Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Tekelec
Professional Services Engineer (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 4, 2015
Tekelec was ok till Oracle purchased them. Once Oracle came into the mix, integration and altering established business practices shut down a lot of the Professional Services Organizations as the Carriers do no like Oracle nor do they wish to deal with their heavy handed tactics.
Professional environment and team to work with
Credit & Collection Controller (Former Employee), IslamabadFebruary 3, 2015
I worked with highly motivated and professional team members which test my expertise and giving me ample opportunity to contribute and develop more skills. They polish my skills and ehance my skills to work under pressure.
A good company - less than 1000 employees
Global Customer Service - Project Management (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: opportunity to work from home on ocassion
Cons: oracle is a big company
This a Broadband Data Network company with industry leading hardware and software. Enjoy working here, they support team building and management is about average I would say. We merged with Oracle last year and the transition has been a task. This was due to conversions of all our software and hardware data bases into Oracles global process. A great place where I have made many friends and contacts.
Great telecom company that was purchased by Oracle
Director, Global Real Estate & Facilities (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 27, 2014
Pros: entrepreneurial spirit, camaraderie, variety of job challenges
Spent 21 years at Tekelec in a variety of management roles. A great environment to work in, but was purchased by Oracle.
Conscious and Efficient Workplace
Technical Writer (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCMarch 29, 2014
Very good place to learn and do independent work. Gave opportunities to entry-level candidates very often.
great place
Accounts Payable Clerk III (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCJuly 1, 2013
Pros: love the people
great place to work. some flexible schedule in some area. Benefits great
Great company
Operations Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJune 25, 2013
Pros: great company
Cons: company in transition
Company in transition and has wealth of talented employees.
challenging job to balanace multiple projects
Technical Product Manager (Current Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCMay 19, 2013
Pros: flexible work hours, opportunity to learn
Cons: no growth potential
flexible hours
opportunity to learn new technology
technology leader
Execellent Company to work for.
Sr. Director - Global Credit and Collections (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCMay 7, 2013
Pros: competitive salary, great benefits
Cons: smaller company and opporutinty to grow is limited
Tekelec is a great Company to work for. They provide competitive salary and you are rewared if you perform well. Great benefits as well.
Used to be a great place to work
Systems Test Engineer (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCApril 2, 2013
Great co-workers, decent benefits, compensation was good a few years ago, has been on the decline. Good managers are few and far between.
Overall Good
LMS Administrator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 18, 2013
What started out as a seven week contract turned into nine months. They were great about time-off when my daughter was born. The pay leaved a little something to be desired but these days any job that pays more than $25.00 per hour is better than no job at all. My only complaint was when the contract was renewed at various points, there was always 2-3 week furlough.
A great place to work and grow
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: working with the r&d team, team support, opportunities to grow & learn
Cons: having to leave this job
I was blessed to be provided the opportunity to work with a large management team and the largest team, Research & Development - Engineering. This team was approximately 280 individuals and I enjoyed working with and supporting each one of them. I respected and trusted the Vice President and his management team. They respected me.

I was always challenged, busy and when an opportunity arose that I wanted to add to my job, I was encouraged to go for it. I had the support of my team. This was an amazing position for me.
Great working experience
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Calabasas, CADecember 20, 2012
Pros: the training provided was excellent
Cons: not enough opportunities for advancement
Great working experience. Excellent management. Pleasant overall.
Cutting edge technology to work with, great people, excellent process management.
Contract Technical Writer (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCOctober 16, 2012
A typical day at Tekelec is full of healthy challenges to step up to and a supportive management staff with excellent process management and well documented work instructions to help you complete important tasks toward project completion.

Co-workers were friendly, supportive, and helpful, and always understanding and respectful of the time of their co-workers. The hardest part of my assignment at Tekelec was the sheer volume of work that needed to be done, which also happened to be a good thing, knowing that there was always something that needed to be done every day, but the most enjoyable part of it was that there was always a puzzle to be solved or a complex task to navigate.
Productive place to work
HR Analyst /Project Manager (Former Employee), Morrisville, NCAugust 9, 2012
Pros: challenges
Cons: difficult to defined work/life balance
Very extensive schedule; however, great opportunity to challenge oneself, evolve and learn.
Enjoy working at Tekelec
Mechanical assembler 5 / Cell Lead (Current Employee), Morrisville , NCJuly 19, 2012
Tekelec is s great comamy to work for. I stronglly recoment talented people to work here.
Bonne formation
Formation par un Manager de la société (Former Employee), ParisJanuary 12, 2014
- Le côté intéressant et international de cette expérience
- Formation en 3 langues: Français, anglais et espagnol