Our client in the Food/Consumer Packaged Goods industry, located in Brampton, is looking for a Customer Service Representative. This position is permanent, with roughly a 50/50 split between French and English customers, making fluency in both language a requirement.
As the Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you will be the main direct contact for customers, managing customer order process from order receipt through to shipping and follow up, ultimately ensuring Customer Satisfaction levels are met and exceeded.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and/or email regarding order status, ship dates, product information, pricing or other existing order information
- Enter orders for fabricated products and components
- Review orders for accuracy and completion
- Communicate with sales team regarding customer and order issues
- Print and stamp customer Purchase Orders sent in via email
- Help walk in customers with placing orders and processing COD payments
- Run daily Open Order Report to analyze old orders and determine why they have not been shipped out.
- Notify customers on pick up orders availability.
- Nightly credit card machine processing
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct calls to the appropriate person, or take written/voicemail messages
- Perform other administrative duties i.e. filing, mailing, photocopying, etc, as assigned by management
Do you know anyone that would be interested in this opportunity? How about you? If so, please apply to this posting with your most recent and updated resume.
Indeed - 10 months ago
LyrGroup combines industry best practices with innovative solutions in the areas of Distribution & Supply Chain Logistics, Production...