Our client in the concord area is looking for an experienced individual to handle order management for their support team. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate on a professional level in both English and French.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and/or email regarding order status, ship dates, product information, pricing or other existing order information
- Enter orders for fabricated products and components
- Review orders for accuracy and completion
- Communicate with sales team regarding customer and order issues
- Print and stamp customer Purchase Orders sent in via email
- Help walk in customers with placing orders and processing COD payments
- Run daily Open Order Report to analyze old orders and determine why they have not been shipped out. With Production, assist in resolving issues.
- Notify customers on pick up orders availability.
- Business-to-business support experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) experience required
- Experience with ERP or Accounting system software an asset
- Proficient in the English Language essential, Bilingual (French written and oral) an asset
Please reply with resume or call 647 463 1111
LyrGroup combines industry best practices with innovative solutions in the areas of Distribution, Production, Clerical and Supply Chain...