Our client in the concord area is looking for an experienced individual to handle order management for their support team. The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate on a professional level in both English and French.
What you will be doing:
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and/or email regarding order status, ship dates, product information, pricing or other existing order information
- Enter orders for fabricated products and components
- Review orders for accuracy and completion
- Communicate with sales team regarding customer and order issues
- Print and stamp customer Purchase Orders sent in via email
- Help walk in customers with placing orders and processing COD payments
- Run daily Open Order Report to analyze old orders and determine why they have not been shipped out. With Production, assist in resolving issues.
- Notify customers on pick up orders availability.
- Business-to-business support experience
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) experience required
- Experience with ERP or Accounting system software an asset
- Proficient in the English Language essential, Bilingual (French written and oral) an asset
Please reply with resume or call 647 463 1111
Indeed - 11 months ago
LyrGroup combines industry best practices with innovative solutions in the areas of Distribution, Production, Clerical and Supply Chain...