Web Developer – Back End - 6 month initial contract
Motivated, talented peers
Cool, new technology and clean code
High profile projects
Great office environment
Established and growing team has an opportunity for a Developer with in-depth back end web development expertise. Your work will focus on the platform that enables the distribution of online digital goods and you will have an opportunity to solve highly complex technical challenges in an Agile team environment.
The platform provides online services for a suite of products. The company is a world leader in their space and their investment in new technology includes social media, big data and cloud solutions.
This is an initial six month contract with the potential of renewals or permanent opportunities.
Things you need to have:
- 5 years building enterprise level websites with Java and or Groovy/Grails
- Spring, MVC, ORM tools, RESTful web services
- SQL database programming and experience with MySQL
- Apache, Tomcat, Eclipse IDE, SCMs, Jenkins Continuous Integration, XML
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development shop
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with a framework such as Grails or Ruby on Rails
- High transaction web site development experience
What you will be doing:
- Utilize technical and functional requirements to develop code
- Implement business logic using Groovy / Grails
- Profile and optimize software components of web apps and technical solutions
- Investigate and recommend solutions for technically complex challenges
- Develop unit tests and prototypes
Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com