Do you enjoy working with technology in and out of work? Are you involved in the open source community? Do you have your own technology blog? Do you focus on customer based solutions? If you answered yes to two of these questions that this is the position and company for you to join.
Our client is developing a new business unit to provide a technology solution for a consumer facing retail platform. They are building a true agile development environment that will operate like a start-up within the larger company, working to develop quality software for this new channel.
Things you need to have:
- Passion for developing excellent code and commercial web applications
- Proficiency in Object-oriented web programming languages (C#, Java, Ruby, or Python)
- Developing in an Agile environment with newer technologies and tools
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience with Model View Controller pattern (e.g. ASP.NET MVC, Ruby on Rails)
- jQuery (including plugin creation)
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) or Web Services development
- User experience design and accessibility
What you will be doing:
- Working with the business team to gather requirements
- Design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance of the system components
- Conducting research on emerging technologies
- Helping shape the experience for clients and users of the system
- Working with a small, global agile development team
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available in Vancouver for interviews.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com