Senior .NET Developer – C# & ASP.NET
Are you a technology enthusiast who wants to play a role in mapping out the product’s future direction as well participate in the architecture and coding? Do you research technology trends and tools out of personal interest?
This company has appeared on Fastest Growing lists and has a respected product with a strong client base in North America and Europe. They have great street cred with the development community and attract talented technology professionals.
Due to growth, they have an opportunity for a senior .NET Developer with Architecture experience and the ability to coach other developers to join their team.
Things you need to have:
- 5+ year’s enterprise or consultancy experience in C#, ASP.NET MVC, with a background in end to end development on the Windows platform.
- Strong experience with at least 5 of following: Visual Studio.NET, XHR, jQuery, XML, SQL Server, MSMQ, WCF, Windows Management Instrumentation, Microsoft Application Blocks
- Fundamental, hands-on understanding of Design Patterns, TFS Source Control, and Visual Studio
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or related technical discipline, Masters preferred
It would be great if you also had:
- Technical leadership experience
- Experience in cloud based implementations
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to future release features and technology direction decisions
- Create the design, code and unit test for key product components
- Participate as needed in performance, scalability and reliability testing
- Assist 3rd level customer support in solving technical challenges to ensure a great customer experience
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
Indeed - 12 months ago