Senior Java Web Developer
You are an experienced Java developer who likes to build and improve software products. You like to work autonomously in a supportive environment and it is your nature to seek ways to improve the product through coding or new tools. You are looking for an environment that offers this as well as the ability to build a long term career.
This company is an established and growing software product and development company that numbers almost 200 employees and has clients and offices across the globe. They have won various awards, contribute to the community, and have invested in great offices and a convenient location. They have an opportunity for a senior Java professional who would like to join a company and build a long term career on the technical or leadership ladder.
If this sounds appealing, you should talk to us about this role.
What you need to have:
- 8+ years of development experience with strong Java experience
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle preferred) and SQL Programming
- Application server experience (Tomcat, WebSphere, GlassFish)
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience working with ExtJS framework
What you will be doing:
- Identify product improvements and make recommendations
- Document, troubleshoot, upgrade and test applications
- Write, Design, Develop and modify web applications
- Engage Product team with improvements and plan upgrades
- Mentor Junior team members
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com