Senior Java Development Engineer
This is not your typical development role. This team acts like the CSI of this well regarded shop, investigating complex issues with integrations that no one else can solve. You will also act as an in-house expert on newer technology and tools so researching and investigating technology should come naturally to you.
This company is growing rapidly with a portfolio of mature and new software products being sold worldwide to Fortune 500 type clients. They like to hire developers with a passion for excellence and a natural tendency to question and constructively challenge the status quo. They understand they are hiring a unique skill and mind set so they offer you the opportunity to work with likeminded individuals, remote work options and above average perks. Due to growth, there is an opportunity to pursue management and technical career paths.
What you need to have:
- 8+ years of development experience, including in-depth Java expertise on Windows and Unix
- Track record of solving complex issues and pushing for excellence
- An interest in new technology demonstrated by personal research, projects or contributions to the open source community
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with SSO, Security, or provisioning
What you will be doing:
- Liaising internally with development and support teams, provide solutions to highly complex technical issues, predominantly around integrations
- Play a leadership role in gathering, documenting and sharing knowledge with other developers
- Act as SME for other developers on the company’s suite of software products
- Self-directed research to ensure products and developers stay “best of breed” in fast moving space
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com